+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

That Philippe is a bit of alright.

The Crissy woman is one of the most despicable HWs ever- on par with KeHelly from NY. Yecchhhhh, I cannot stand these women.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

If there's a second season of this show, I pray to the Bravo & Showtime gods that Dexter fixes his sights on these women. Except Elsa....that old lady is hilarious.

FORT Fogey

Oh, while I don't really like any of them as people, I want them all to come back because they really make me laugh. I was laughing quite a bit last night at Christy insulting Lea saying she was only known as Roy Black's wife. Isn't that better than being known as the trampy ex-wife who ruined her marriage to another famous guy? I had to laugh also at Larsa begging and begging for a reading from Marysol's mom, and then being so upset when she got one.

So Prissy Crissy doesn't eat frozen food? Well, that's 'cause Phakedra from ATL has her down for canned meat.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

I can not beleive I actually heard a grown woman say (Larsa) that she is cuter than everyone at Marysol's dinner party. While all the HW shows are cheesy and great, silly fun..this show should be renamed the High School girls of Miami. Silly, shallow, dumb.. means girls with the exception of Marysol and Lea. It's funny, I live around the corner from a well known NBA player. Believe me..no one considers the wife part of the" elite"(silly term I know) society. It's just that these women who are married to professional athletes seem to think people care about them and view them as part of the elite. I think people just care about the athlete's abilty. And when they don't play anymore.wow..off the radar folks.

FORT Fogey

I love how Marysol wants her son to take up modelling to boost his self-esteem. Because! Models always have great self-esteem, right? I mean it's got to be ego boosting when you've got his body and still your mum tells you to starve yourself so you can be thinner thinner thinner. Because it's always a charge to your self concept when somebody dismisses you or you lose a job because your nose isn't quite right. Poor lad. After his birthday I must comfort him. Often.

I am very glad this thing is over! I have not seen anything on Bravo about a reunion show. Is it possibl these ladies were such a yawn that there is no need for one?

Looks like the reunion show airs next Tuesday at 9:00 Pm.
    Am hoping that Elsa is there.

BTW, the "model" son is actually Alexia's, not Marysol's.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

If there's a reunion show it should be very boring. I'm surprised these women will be coming back but not the RHDC. There was a lot more interesting down and dirty tidbits going on in DC than Florida.
    The Miami women seem to be about nothing. At least, with the DC wives we had goverment, political intrigue....something to relate to. I get nothing, nada from these ladies except how to get money, recognition and maybe power by marrying a rich man. Not all are married at the time but that's how they got their start up money for whatever they do.

+ Reply to Thread