+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Does anyone remember the movie Mask with Cher? That is who Mama Elsa reminds me of. I do think she is very funny though. My son saw her and kept asking what happened to her!! LOL He thinks she looks just like the Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I thought Marysol and Phillippe's wedding was sweet.
    I liked it too and thought it was beautiful....except poor Marysol's lips. Being all puffed up like that gave her the weirdest smile. I couldn't stop staring at it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Lea's visit to the girls' charity (drop outs or whatever...I pay half-attention) was utterly embarrassing.
    ITA. It was more than embarrassing, almost bordering on offensive. The girls looked at her like she was from another planet with her fancy $$ clothes and jewels. Reminded me of the Grand Queen, patting the dear little heads of the peasant children.

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Christy is so full of herself and Lea called her out on it. I am glad because I can not stand her. People like Christy are so vain, vapid and overly superior. Blah
    Christy is so unlikable. She's still the mean, nasty pretty girl in high school. We all had one.

I always laugh when all these ladies at one time or another, proclaim to be so hungry. I bet they are!!! You can't have those bodies without a lot of deprivation of food. I think it's the common unspoken code for all celebs, stars, housewives.....act like you enjoy eating but don't do it. It takes 3 things to get those bodies: a lot of exercize, very little food and youth and since they're all running out of the third one, that means they'll have to up the first two. I am surrounded by these types here in So Cal.

Christy is my least favorite of the ones on this show.
    The rest have some redeeming qualities, some more than others.
    But, I'd have to agree with DL, she's just that classic mean girl from high school.

Marysol seems very sweet. I do wish she'd get the lips de-pumped, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Got a chuckle when Marysol said something like "If I didn't have so much Botox, you would know how furious I am" in reference to Phillipe's wine cellar appearing in her living room. It's rather endearing that she is able to laugh at herself. It also made me realize why men might be attracted to overly Botoxed women. When you are with a woman who is unable to move her face enough to show disapproval, you can probably get away with a lot more under the guise of "I didn't know it *really* bothered you, honey, you looked like you were fine with my decision".

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Got a chuckle when Marysol said something like "If I didn't have so much Botox, you would know how furious I am" in reference to Phillipe's wine cellar appearing in her living room.
    ITA. I think, so far, that I like Marysol the best of all these women, except her choices in her appearance, especially the lip enhancement. She just doesn't have enough upper lip.
    I just hope Phillipe isn't a con man. He just fits the perfect description of a stereotypical gigolo.

I ended up NOT watching this RH show but I was watching Top Chef last night and there was a commercial for the FINALE for Miami next week, ALREADY??? This seemed like such a short run??? I did watch the first 2 epi's and was bored.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Marysol's lips could function as personal flotation devices if she ever fell overboard.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Marysol's lips could function as personal flotation devices if she ever fell overboard.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Does anyone remember the movie Mask with Cher? That is who Mama Elsa reminds me of. I do think she is very funny though. My son saw her and kept asking what happened to her!! LOL He thinks she looks just like the Catwoman.
    She looks like an aged Jocelyn Wildenstein, and it ain't pretty. She is remarkably ugly, and it must her her terribly to know that, because she apparently was once a lovely looking young woman. Sad.

The daughter's snow wedding really was beautiful! She looked fabulous, despite the problems with her botox and lip filler.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Sweet Satan's fistula what is that horrible gorgon? Oh, angels and saints, preserve us from this abomination of desolation.

+ Reply to Thread