+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I have a feeling that Marysol's mother looks in the mirror and sees the beautiful woman she once was. I do pity her, such bad decisions, and apparently a whole bunch of bad decisions.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

RHOM’s Adriana… Was Lea Scammed? | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Found this, and thought it was interesting.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Lea's visit to the girls' charity (drop outs or whatever...I pay half-attention) was utterly embarrassing. Christy is a stone-cold idiot. Larsa is just bizarre. The only one I'm interested in...and for reasons I don't fully comprehend...is Marysol, her French husband, and her weird mama. I'm so looking forward to WWH with Elsa and Marysol. And as for Phillipe, if some dude wanted to move into my house with that packed wine cellar, I'd take it. But I'm a huge fan of wine.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks like he, seriously, needs a man cave. She'd be much happier.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought Marysol and Phillippe's wedding was sweet. I can't believe next week is the final episode. This one wasn't on very long.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I thought Marysol and Phillippe's wedding was sweet. I can't believe next week is the final episode. This one wasn't on very long.
    I know. Not allot of episodes.

Ok, so even though I said I wasn't going to watch I just couldn't help myself.

What did everyone think about the luncheon?? Adriana shouldn't have been involved in saying anything to Christy but I am glad Lea did. Christy is so full of herself and Lea called her out on it. I am glad because I can not stand her. People like Christy are so vain, vapid and overly superior. Blah

Adriana just had to interject herself into a situation that was none of her business. I hate people like that. MYOB. Lea is easily capable of handling her OWN business and, if she's not, she should't be trying to do business. Adriana was just being a busybody, trying to start crap, for her own entertainment. Your friend's business is not YOUR business. Lea will do what she is going to do in her own time....not yours.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Elsa looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein, aka the Cat Woman!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

1) Elsa looks like an attack alien.
    2) Intrigued by (a) a light day at work and (b) recaps I was gawking at on another site, I looked into RHOM (and may DVR a marathon). I saw a video on Bravo's site featuring 17 1/2 year old Peter Echevarria. I will be posting my next update from jail. That's all I'm saying.

Everytime I see Elsa, I see something different. While watching Watch What Happens Live, she looked like a burn victim with lots of scar tissue with, virtually, no facial tissue mobility.

+ Reply to Thread