+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Since this show has proven to be rather weak, by comparison, this is probably for the best.

Andy Cohen: After 'Miami' No More New 'Real Housewives'
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Since this show has proven to be rather weak, by comparison, this is probably for the best.

Andy Cohen: After 'Miami' No More New 'Real Housewives'
    That's good. This premise is already stretched too thin IMO, so not surprised.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Last night, while watching and listening to Marysol's mother, it dawned on me that there is zero movement from the upper lip, upward. She reminds me of one of the Muppets, but I don't know which one; when she talks she even sounds muffled, like she has something over her mouth. It is scary-sad.
    Janice is the name of the muppet character.

She was the lead guitaris for the band Electric Mayhem.

Not sure if the pic will show up.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Janice is the name of the muppet character.

She was the lead guitaris for the band Electric Mayhem.

Not sure if the pic will show up.

Ok so I can't get the pic to post. Here is a website link that shows her.Janice: Muppet Member of Electric Mayhem

FORT Fan

^^LOL. My husband watched parts with me this week, and he made a comment about her eyes. I responded with "Really? Looking at her, your only comment is about her eyes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't really have a problem with women who marry a man who has a lot of money. Depends on the woman and the man.
    So often a very rich man marries a young beautiful woman for that reason only and it's usually a temp job. The girl usually knows why he married her and that her position is not a lifetime one and she gets what she wants from it. I think it's often an unspoken business deal, disguised as a marriage. They probably both know exactly what they're getting....two consenting adults, and all that. Just not my choice for a marriage.
    You are so right... like The Gretch and Jeff Beitzel on OC, they both knew what the relationship was all about. I still cannot fathom how low a woman must feel to position herself that way. But, maybe that's what all the physical stuff is about -- surgery, botox, silicone --- they can change the outside and feel like somebody, but their brains-- well good luck RH ladies, not so easy to fix.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

From what I've noticed, more people (than not) are lacking in the brain department....across the board. I used to work in a job where I learned that "people are stupid."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I finally had a chance to sit down this afternoon and watch the "pig" episode. I thought it was kind of rude of Herman to call to Lea to look and then start chopping and hacking away at the carcass. Ewwwwww. At least he apologized for it.

I'm not finding any of the women overly compelling at the moment, though I did like the fact that Lea seemed concerned enough about Adriana to sit her done and let Adriana know that she appeared to be self-destructing. I wonder if Adriana is subconsciously trying to get out of her current relationship by driving him away.

Finally watched the entire episode today, just never have an urgent need to hurry and watch these Miami women.
    1. as a struggling oil painter, I'm appalled that an "artist" can silk screen someone's (Lea) image and then paint sqiggly lines on it and receive $10,000 for it!!!! (But that's just a personal thing, I think. )
    2. Faced with the reality of how I get my favorite meat (pork), I was pretty grossed out but I'd like to think that I would be polite enough (unlike Lea) to not make my hosts feel bad about it. Eat something else and be quiet.
    3. If Adriana wants to continue working at an art gallery, she should learn the difference between a portrait and a self portrait.
    4. I wish I could believe that Marysol's boyfriend/new husband is in it because he loves her but I don't.
    5. Marysol's mother is the scariest thing I've ever seen and why does she talk like she does? I'm not referring to the accent either.
    Why did she pretend she hadn't seen the ring before since she helped design (over-design??) it?

Who knows why people do what they do? I sure don't.

+ Reply to Thread