+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Just a few thoughts I had:
    -Lea seems to be a serious and smart woman. Although when the "ladies" were talking about her gala the day after, she mentioned that she doesn't drink. Then when the "ladies" all got together for a lunch date, she seemed to be swirling and drinking her glass of wine. I've noticed lately a lot of people tend to act like drinking wine is not actually drinking.

- Christy: she reminds me of the nasty popular girl in high school. She actually still acts like the nasty popular girl in high school when she should be mature enough to act her age. Not surprising that her ex husband beat up a guy he found in her closet, prior to their divorce. She's also been implicated in the breakup of another Latin celeb couple's marriage.
    I noticed that too, thought it was odd.

Ok, I really do not like Christy, but I didn't know any of this. I want to learn more, to give me more reasons to not like her! Were did you find this?

i don't like christy AT ALL!!!!!

I don't like Cristy's attitude or personality at all and it really drives me crazy the way she keeps glancing at the camera to make sure it is on her. Yes, Cristy, unfortunately it is!
    Wag more, bark less

[QUOTE=reneekk;4242493]I noticed that too, thought it was odd.

Ok, I really do not like Christy, but I didn't know any of this. I want to learn more, to give me more reasons to not like her! Were did you find this?[/QUOTE]

Just Google Christy Rice divorce.........it's there for the whole world to see. I'd never heard of her or her husband prior to this show. She's just such a snippy little thing....to put it nicely.

i haven't watched last nights show yet.... but i was reading the blogs at bravotv.com and there are new photos up of Elsa.... Marysol's mom. if you go to the photo section... there is a new album up called "even more elsa"..... omgoodness.... the women was beautiful BEFORE the surgeries! i don't like Cristy either.....i'm going to have to do a search on her to read up on her divorce!

Marysol's engagement ring was gawdy! I was surprised her mother, Jabba The Hut, didn't want to come to the wedding. She probably would have fallen off the mountain though, she always seems intoxicated.
    I don't blame Alexis for freaking out over the dead pig. Cubans are not the only ones who roast whole pigs, we do that in the midwest too. And it's disgusting IMO!
    So now Larsa wants her nanny's to take care of her kids pet rodents. No wonder why she can't keep her nanny's! Maybe Scottie should get his butt off the couch and help, he doesn't work anymore.
    I like Lea but she was rude to complain about the food at a party she was invited too and the joke about Marysol and her BF getting married for a green card was tacky too, even though it may have been true, just sayin'.

As hard as I tried, I don't find anyone really likeable on this show.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Lea kinda reminds me of the RHDC who owns a model agency (named Lynda maybe?). Lea's perhaps the most intelligent of the group, appears to have real money not supplied by a man twice her age, and says what she darn pleases. It's not so nice to make fun of the other women, but she's probably got them pegged.

That poor Adrianna woman, the one with the long black hair. Appears her husband keeps her as arm candy. But has he ever taken a look at her vampire-toothed mouth? There's something about the way she screws up her face that makes her a little scary. And she looked so cute at first when she did the runway walk on the 1st or 2nd epi. She looks worse to me all the time.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Lea kinda reminds me of the RHDC who owns a model agency (named Lynda maybe?). Lea's perhaps the most intelligent of the group, appears to have real money not supplied by a man twice her age, and says what she darn pleases.
    I don't really have a problem with women who marry a man who has a lot of money. Depends on the woman and the man.
    So often a very rich man marries a young beautiful woman for that reason only and it's usually a temp job. The girl usually knows why he married her and that her position is not a lifetime one and she gets what she wants from it. I think it's often an unspoken business deal, disguised as a marriage. They probably both know exactly what they're getting....two consenting adults, and all that. Just not my choice for a marriage.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Last night, while watching and listening to Marysol's mother, it dawned on me that there is zero movement from the upper lip, upward. She reminds me of one of the Muppets, but I don't know which one; when she talks she even sounds muffled, like she has something over her mouth. It is scary-sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread