+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I'm having a hard time getting into this new installment of real trainwrecks. I don't really like any of these women except maybe Lea.
    And everytime they show Elsa (Marysol's mother) on my TV her face scares the crap out of me! It's painful to look at her. I imagine she gets plenty of odd stares when she goes out in public; maybe that's why she's always drunk.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I must admit that I am finding it easier to know who's who on this show...they don't all look alike, and I am having an easier time understanding what is being said. I think, like all of these shows, it just takes getting used to. I did like the folded artwork; that was pretty neat. While bringing in the other artist to demonstrate his unusual technique, that was very interesting....not surprised that some "fit-haver" stepped on his canvas. Was that the Elaine person...the tall blonde? It had to be...the person was at least 2 heads taller than anyone he was standing next to.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just think of it as watching a Basketball Wives marathon only with subtitles. IDK maybe it is only be but I was raised differently. Why is it so necessary to be the one who drops the F-Bomb the most?

You can botox a pig & dress it in Prada but it's still a pig in an expensive dress who can't show emotion.

*For the record I am not calling anyone a pig nor one series piggish. I don't know...generational thing perhaps.

I really like the show, I think it's because there's less drama. I'm having fun watching. Have to say though, I do not like Christy at all. She seems so fake and like a complete b*tch.

FORT Fan

^^ this. ITA reneekk. And she always looks like she's posing for the cameras... in a very trashy way.

I think I like the show because its new and we don't have to re-hash the same fight over and over again

Atlanta is my favorite.... but i thought i'd give these Miami girls a shot. my take so far - don't care for larsa or cristy..... i like Alexia, Marysol, Lea and Adriana. Adriana seems very fun..... Lea very smart. the national enquirer but out an article about Alexia's ex husband being some huge cocaine smuggler back in the 80's.... said he and Alexia partied like rock stars back then - had a boat load of money and expensive toys, and her two boys are fathered by him. take that for what it's worth being the source. Marysol's mom.... that poor woman. i really like her personality - but the face. how can anyone go that extreme is beyond me. i saw a picture of her before and she looked attractive... but now...scary. to me, it seems Marysol maybe going down the same road. yikes!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

it seems Marysol maybe going down the same road. yikes!!!
    No maybe about it! My husband even commented on how much work they both seemed to have signed on for. The mouths are almost identical.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Marysol's mouth looks like she got into a fight and got smacked in the mouth, repeatedly, and didn't put ice on it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I tried watching this show and I just cannot get into it. While I love all the HW shows … I have no clue why this one does nothing for me at all.
    Last edited by momrek06; 03-10-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I'm trying with these ladies....just got caught up, liking everyone except Christy, and can't look at Marysol's mom! Andy said Marysol looked alittle like Adrienne, and lips like Taylor's. Guess what..she didn't want to admit to any plastic surgery, just alittle botox. Ok, that explains her, but what about the throw momma from the train mother!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread