+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

The mother, on this series, is about a scary-looking soul. The only part of her face that moves is her mouth, and the upper part of her face is lopsided and frozen.

I can't understand why these women torture themselves with these deforming procedures/injections. What they started out has GOT to be a far cry better than where they have ended up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone see the after show (Andy Cohen's, what the heck is the name of it???) were Lea called in and ripped Christy a new one? It was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Miami Social was a reality television program on the Bravo network. Miami Social chronicled the lives of seven friends as they lived, worked, and socialized in South Beach, Miami. They all met weekly for cocktails at the Gansevoort Hotel to catch up with each others' busy lives.
    It was a little-watched show and Bravo then decided to turn the second season into a Real Housewives franchise, hoping ratings would improve.
    When it was Miami Social, the transvestite, Elaine Lancaster was to be prominetly featured. For whatever reason, his/her appearances are now relegated to mostly filler or in the background.

Great. Thanks for the info.
    When it was Miami Social, did it contain the same people, then, as
    this show does? Or were all these Miami housewives added?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The mother, on this series, is about a scary-looking soul. The only part of her face that moves is her mouth, and the upper part of her face is lopsided and frozen.

I can't understand why these women torture themselves with these deforming procedures/injections. What they started out has GOT to be a far cry better than where they have ended up.
    I kinda feel sorry for that mom person-- she's apparently tried way way too hard, way too much surgery, and now her face looks like she has somekinda deforming lumping disease. I suspect she actually does want to look good, and probably she knows her face is a disaster. Good gawd!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

??? So what's the verdict ???

Is Miami worth watching? or
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

IMO, this is not worth watching. I've made it through the first three episodes and the "big" conflict is Christy not buying a ticket to Lea's fundraiser (topic of 2 episodes of the 3, and looks like it'll go on to next week) and that Adriana is chronically late to everything. The only moments of interest for me are Marysol's mother, just because she is just plain nutty. And I'm sure I can catch those on Bravo's site if I wanted to bother.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    IMO, this is not worth watching. I've made it through the first three episodes and the "big" conflict is Christy not buying a ticket to Lea's fundraiser (topic of 2 episodes of the 3, and looks like it'll go on to next week) and that Adriana is chronically late to everything. The only moments of interest for me are Marysol's mother, just because she is just plain nutty. And I'm sure I can catch those on Bravo's site if I wanted to bother.
    I am going to say No. Not very exciting and I really can't stand the people.

What Adrianna did to the artist she was showing was truly rude. Lea would be the only reason to watch and I really don't like her much.

Sorry ladies. I am jumping ship. I am going to focus on Orange County now.

well, I have fallen asleep about halfway through every episode so far. I guess that says something

FORT Fogey

I put on episode one. Ten minutes into it, realizing that I didn't care about the people in the least, I picked up a magazine and idly flipped through it. Five minutes after that I changed the channel. I see no reason to watch again.

Thanks for the advice (or warning ). I'll skip it, too, then. That makes 3 Housewife shows so far not watched (Miami, Atlanta, DC). Now I'm at 50% because I do watch NYC, OC, and BH. NJ is on probation.

Andy needs to rethink his strategy of slinging mud at the wall and seeing if it sticks.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread