+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Bethenny Getting Married?

The first thread was lost in the server transfer, and I checked to make sure it was okay to start another one ....

Love this show. After 3 shows in a row with Bethenny on it, some may have been overloaded but I wasn't. This show was a breath of fresh air after the madness of the season/reunion. No mean girls, real friends and real life. I appreciated watching 2 "older than normal" people adjust to living with another person, meeting their friends and setting boundaries.

I loved Alex and Simon attending their housewarming party, and the last part where Simon has the phone as Jason is saying "I love you" to Bethenny ...

No catfights, just watching Bethenny do several things at once and stone cold sober the whole time ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Yes, the part with Simon, on the phone, was cute! I felt bad for Beth when she found out that Jason (?) couldn't make it to the party. You could see her crying when she walked out of the room. Such a sad little face! I also got a kick out of her tutu! I wish that I had looked that good when I was pregnant! I like her a lot! The show was fun to watch with no forced drama. I just hope that BRAVO doesn't mess with it too much and ruin it!

I enjoyed this show very much as well. It was nice to watch housewives without constant drama and Kelly.

The show is a definite winner. Bethenny is hilarious. It's so good to be entertained with good hip fun. Just hope they don't morph into a Housewives connection down the road. Then again, can't even imagine that because the show is so separate and distinct. I love Bethenny's wit.

I didn't really like it as much as I thought I would. Bethany talks WAY too much. She doesn't listen. It was driving me crazy how she kept talking over Jason when they were trying to have a serious conversation. I've always been entertained by her on RHW's shows, but I don't know if I can handle her talking for a whole hour without much of a supporting cast.

I'll keep watching it, but I may have to have mute on for a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3931070;
    I didn't really like it as much as I thought I would. Bethany talks WAY too much. She doesn't listen. It was driving me crazy how she kept talking over Jason when they were trying to have a serious conversation. I've always been entertained by her on RHW's shows, but I don't know if I can handle her talking for a whole hour without much of a supporting cast.

I'll keep watching it, but I may have to have mute on for a lot of it.
    That's what it was. I was trying to figure out what annoyed me and it was that.
    I do think, too, that next week's preview of p*eing in a bucket is just too much for me. Couple that with her talking to the therapist about her "awful childhood." An awful childhood is when you were raped or molested or similar. When you've lived with a dysfunctional family, then you've just lived the life that most of us have lived. Sad - yes; but, at some point as an adult, you have to take responsibility and stop blaming your parents for everything. She just plays the victim way too often for me, I guess.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think her lack of modesty stems from not being supervised at a young age. She said she was wandering the racetracks, drinking and gambling at age 7. Then she was shipped off to boarding school. Having no guidance in modesty/appropriate public behavior would explain some of the things she's chosen to air. It disturbed me to see the bathroom pregnancy test, and the preview of her going while in her dress. (It never fails, you can go right before you put it on but as soon as the music starts it hits! However, most of us choose to take care of things ourselves and behind closed doors when that happens!) Maybe Jason can help with that, and in fact he brought up her changing clothes with other people there.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it goes beyond lack of supervision.
    I think she's someone who really needs to be the center of attention; the focus, no matter what. She's definitely high maintenance.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3931161;
    I think it goes beyond lack of supervision.
    I think she's someone who really needs to be the center of attention; the focus, no matter what. She's definitely high maintenance.
    I totally agree! I think she is easily an attention and media whore. She must have all eyes on her. This is her third reality TV show...and hopefully her last. I just don't know if I'll be able to take her grating voice for a full hour.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think Bethenny is the first person to pee in a weird way while wearing a wedding dress. Maybe the first one to do so while being filmed...but not the first one to ask a friend to do that for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 123456789101151 ... LastLast