+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4585868788899091929394959697 LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Last post from me...I promise. Did anyone here see Bethenny's bluefly.com commercial.
    Okay I do really like Bethenny & her in-laws but she is in danger of seriously becoming over-exposed & I am not referring to her PETA ad.

My dear FORT fans I have let you all down. I will turn in my badge...sigh! I just found out Bethenny & Jason with BRAVO in tow were in my & Jason's hometown filming this weekend. I NEVER KNEW! Heck they were supposed to be filming at a bar a couple of miles away! It was in the loacl newspaper that they had to call off the shoot because too many people showed up & might harass Bethenny.
    Now it makes sense why Mea's Restaurant was closed. It is the nicest place in town one which Miz Bunny can't afford!

FORT Fogey

Miz Bunny how could you???

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4062601;
    Last post from me...I promise. Did anyone here see Bethenny's bluefly.com commercial.
    Okay I do really like Bethenny & her in-laws but she is in danger of seriously becoming over-exposed & I am not referring to her PETA ad.
    I actually think Bethenny's bluefly commercial is cute!

PA SnowBunny ... don't turn in your badge! We still love you!!

I like that they went to Jason's (and your) hometown for some storyline. I'm looking forward to the new season, but after awhile. I haven't "come down" from NY and BGM season 1 yet.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm happy!! Cause this means (probably) that they're filming for a new season!!! If true, YAY!!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4075914;
    My dear FORT fans I have let you all down. I will turn in my badge...sigh! I just found out Bethenny & Jason with BRAVO in tow were in my & Jason's hometown filming this weekend. I NEVER KNEW! Heck they were supposed to be filming at a bar a couple of miles away! It was in the loacl newspaper that they had to call off the shoot because too many people showed up & might harass Bethenny.
    Now it makes sense why Mea's Restaurant was closed. It is the nicest place in town one which Miz Bunny can't afford!
    This is great news, Snow Bunny! Thanks for letting us know. ♥
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Okay I found out they had scheduled to be at Cuz-N-Joe's on Saturday nite but cancelled do to the location being leaked. Miz Bunny will confirm that she was most definately NOT the person leaking such information. Joe's has the best Marghrita's in town too. Could have used one Saturday night. Nice place too but filming at a bar on a saturday night when Penn State is on national TV was not a smart move. There is also a great bakery 2 doors down. Their cheesecake is to die for; Amber Donia's YOU ROCK!
    Instead I hear they went to the Capri Lounge. Miz Bunny has never been there but hears it is a DUMP with a capital "D".
    I will see what else I can find out.
    This must mean BGM 2 will be out sooner rather than later.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4076786;
    Okay I found out they had scheduled to be at Cuz-N-Joe's on Saturday nite but cancelled do to the location being leaked. Miz Bunny will confirm that she was most definately NOT the person leaking such information. Joe's has the best Marghrita's in town too. Could have used one Saturday night. Nice place too but filming at a bar on a saturday night when Penn State is on national TV was not a smart move. There is also a great bakery 2 doors down. Their cheesecake is to die for; Amber Donia's YOU ROCK!
    Instead I hear they went to the Capri Lounge. Miz Bunny has never been there but hears it is a DUMP with a capital "D".
    I will see what else I can find out.
    Go, Bunny, go!! You are right, they are filming! Her tweets confirm:

Hey guys.sorry I've been so quiet.I was in hazleton,PA w my husband's family.we've been busy filming.how are you?I miss you!
    1:58 PM Oct 3rd via ÜberTwitter
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4075942;
    Miz Bunny how could you???

I actually think Bethenny's bluefly commercial is cute!
    Me too. I think she has moved on to a great new show and I don't even connect her with RHONY.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4076786;
    BGM -- perhaps new title will be Bethenny GOT married...................or somethin'.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread