+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4585868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 965

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

  1. #941
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,879

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Last post from me...I promise. Did anyone here see Bethenny's bluefly.com commercial.
    Okay I do really like Bethenny & her in-laws but she is in danger of seriously becoming over-exposed & I am not referring to her PETA ad.

  2. #942
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,879

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    My dear FORT fans I have let you all down. I will turn in my badge...sigh! I just found out Bethenny & Jason with BRAVO in tow were in my & Jason's hometown filming this weekend. I NEVER KNEW! Heck they were supposed to be filming at a bar a couple of miles away! It was in the loacl newspaper that they had to call off the shoot because too many people showed up & might harass Bethenny.
    Now it makes sense why Mea's Restaurant was closed. It is the nicest place in town one which Miz Bunny can't afford!

  3. #943
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Miz Bunny how could you???

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4062601;
    Last post from me...I promise. Did anyone here see Bethenny's bluefly.com commercial.
    Okay I do really like Bethenny & her in-laws but she is in danger of seriously becoming over-exposed & I am not referring to her PETA ad.
    I actually think Bethenny's bluefly commercial is cute!

  4. #944
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,510

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    PA SnowBunny ... don't turn in your badge! We still love you!!

    I like that they went to Jason's (and your) hometown for some storyline. I'm looking forward to the new season, but after awhile. I haven't "come down" from NY and BGM season 1 yet.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  5. #945
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    I'm happy!! Cause this means (probably) that they're filming for a new season!!! If true, YAY!!!!

  6. #946
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4075914;
    My dear FORT fans I have let you all down. I will turn in my badge...sigh! I just found out Bethenny & Jason with BRAVO in tow were in my & Jason's hometown filming this weekend. I NEVER KNEW! Heck they were supposed to be filming at a bar a couple of miles away! It was in the loacl newspaper that they had to call off the shoot because too many people showed up & might harass Bethenny.
    Now it makes sense why Mea's Restaurant was closed. It is the nicest place in town one which Miz Bunny can't afford!
    This is great news, Snow Bunny! Thanks for letting us know. ♥
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  7. #947
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,879

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Okay I found out they had scheduled to be at Cuz-N-Joe's on Saturday nite but cancelled do to the location being leaked. Miz Bunny will confirm that she was most definately NOT the person leaking such information. Joe's has the best Marghrita's in town too. Could have used one Saturday night. Nice place too but filming at a bar on a saturday night when Penn State is on national TV was not a smart move. There is also a great bakery 2 doors down. Their cheesecake is to die for; Amber Donia's YOU ROCK!
    Instead I hear they went to the Capri Lounge. Miz Bunny has never been there but hears it is a DUMP with a capital "D".
    I will see what else I can find out.
    This must mean BGM 2 will be out sooner rather than later.

  8. #948
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4076786;
    Okay I found out they had scheduled to be at Cuz-N-Joe's on Saturday nite but cancelled do to the location being leaked. Miz Bunny will confirm that she was most definately NOT the person leaking such information. Joe's has the best Marghrita's in town too. Could have used one Saturday night. Nice place too but filming at a bar on a saturday night when Penn State is on national TV was not a smart move. There is also a great bakery 2 doors down. Their cheesecake is to die for; Amber Donia's YOU ROCK!
    Instead I hear they went to the Capri Lounge. Miz Bunny has never been there but hears it is a DUMP with a capital "D".
    I will see what else I can find out.
    This must mean BGM 2 will be out sooner rather than later.
    Go, Bunny, go!! You are right, they are filming! Her tweets confirm:

    Hey guys.sorry I've been so quiet.I was in hazleton,PA w my husband's family.we've been busy filming.how are you?I miss you!
    1:58 PM Oct 3rd via ÜberTwitter
    Reply
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  9. #949
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4075942;
    Miz Bunny how could you???



    I actually think Bethenny's bluefly commercial is cute!
    Me too. I think she has moved on to a great new show and I don't even connect her with RHONY.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  10. #950
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4076786;
    This must mean BGM 2 will be out sooner rather than later.
    BGM -- perhaps new title will be Bethenny GOT married...................or somethin'.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.