+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 448485868788899091929394959697 LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

I certainly get a "straightstraightstraight" vibe from Max, but not even a hint of a homophobe vibe. Sometimes I think those who are very straight can often be confused as homophobes.

Is it really fair to compare him to Juicy Joe? When has Max ever made a gay slur? I'm with MeeMee - it would have created some interesting drama if he had, and I believe they would have shown it.

FORT Fogey

Surely not everything is witnessed by camera.

FORT Fogey

I saw Bethenny on a TV show the other day, and an idea came to me for the new name of the next season of her show: "Don't Worry, B Hoppy."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4056111;
    I saw Bethenny on a TV show the other day, and an idea came to me for the new name of the next season of her show: "Don't Worry, B Hoppy."
    That's adorable. I love it!
    but it doesn't have Bethanny's name in the title so I don't see it happening.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4056111;
    So cute! and on Regis + Kelly the other day, she said her name was "B Hoppy."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4056508;
    That's adorable. I love it!
    but it doesn't have Bethanny's name in the title so I don't see it happening.
    B Hoppy is her name. B for Bethenny. Perhaps it would have been clearer if I had put a period after the B. Bryn is a B Hoppy, too. Jason will just have to change his name to Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4056673;
    B Hoppy is her name. B for Bethenny. Perhaps it would have been clearer if I had put a period after the B. Bryn is a B Hoppy, too. Jason will just have to change his name to Barry.
    I never thought of it that way!! Of course, it has her name!
    thanks for explaining.
    Still think it adorable!

FORT Fogey

Thanks! And now that she "has it all," she doesn't have to worry anymore. I used to love that Bobby McFerrin song ... it reminded me to chill out and relax.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4055859;
    I certainly get a "straightstraightstraight" vibe from Max, but not even a hint of a homophobe vibe. Sometimes I think those who are very straight can often be confused as homophobes.

Is it really fair to compare him to Juicy Joe? When has Max ever made a gay slur? I'm with MeeMee - it would have created some interesting drama if he had, and I believe they would have shown it.
    No, I mean Jason is very very straight but not to be confused with a homophobe. I may get booted for saying but I'm going by some things that he (Max) posted on his facebook.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4058128;
    No, I mean Jason is very very straight but not to be confused with a homophobe. I may get booted for saying but I'm going by some things that he (Max) posted on his facebook.
    I don't get a critical vibe from either Jason or Max.To me, both guys seem (at least from what I've seen) to be extremely sweet and friendly, and very non-judgmental. So, what did Max post on his facebook, AngloAm?

+ Reply to Thread