+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

When she described him as huge did she say 'huge fat'? Because I have often described men who are very muscular as huge and I don't mean fat. So unless she said huge and fat in the same sentence when describing this man I don't see how it's possible to know exactly what she meant. People can be huge without being fat.

Taking the bread part out of a bagel and only eating the crust is not an unusual suggestion for diet plans, like Weight Watchers, to make (I've been to meetings and it was a suggestion there). Also, red meat is not the healthiest option for protein so I can understand why it would be suggested to only eat 3 bites. It's not as if she says 'only have three pieces of steak to eat all day', right?

People may not be able to afford to only eat three bites of steak and throw the rest away (which isn't the only option, they can save the rest for someone else) but if they are trying to eat better than they probably should not 1- order steak, or; 2- (if they can afford to it) only eat three bites of it and get a salad and/or a broth based soup to go along with it.

It's not that hard.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 08-20-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4043939;
    When she described him as huge did she say 'huge fat'? Because I have often described men who are very muscular as huge and I don't mean fat. So unless she said huge and fat in the same sentence when describing this man I don't see how it's possible to know exactly what she meant. People can be huge without being fat.

Taking the bread part out of a bagel and only eating the crust is not an unusual suggestion for diet plans, like Weight Watchers, to make (I've been to meetings and it was a suggestion there). Also, red meat is not the healthiest option for protein so I can understand why it would be suggested to only eat 3 bites. It's not as if she says 'only have three pieces of steak to eat all day', right?

People may not be able to afford to only eat three bites of steak and throw the rest away (which isn't the only option, they can save the rest for someone else) but if they are trying to eat better than they probably should not 1- order steak, or; 2- (if they can afford to it) only eat three bites of it and get a salad and/or a broth based soup to go along with it.

It's not that hard.
    Not too hard is right

A bagel with the bread scooped out is a standard order in NYC.

I've heard "taste everything, eat nothing" many times. It's the standard rule at parties with big buffets. It means "enjoy, but do not tie on your feed bag."

If you don't want to waste your steak, order a petite filet and savor it. If you have anything left, add it to a salad the next day.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

After cleaning up yet another fight, this thread is closed for the time being.

We have advised several of you to put other posters on ignore that get under your skin. It's clear that no one is doing that.

Please pay attention as this is your last chance to get it right.

Go right now to your User CP and add names to your ignore list of anyone who gets under your skin - anyone you repeatedly feel compelled to report or respond to.

If you don't put them on ignore, we will know because you will be responding and reporting them. This will earn you a ban. We feel like we are repeating ourselves and everyone has had fair warning by now.

Please read the following carefully:
    • Reporting a poster you don't like;
    • Getting into little cat fights, no matter who started it;
    • Taking pot shots that are aimed at people here without calling them out by name;
    ALL of these actions will result in YOUR banning from FORT.
    We won't be issuing infractions, we will just remove you from the site.

Get it right. This show should not be sucking up the amount of moderator time that it does.

Huge thanks to the Mod.

FORT Newbie

I absolutely love this show.
    I'm just hoping that Bethenny goes back to RHNY.
    Without her it would be so boring!

Quote Originally Posted by patfla06;4049584;

She's not coming back. There was an article about. 6 of the 7 HW are coming back, everyone except Bethenny. Most likely there will just be a 2nd season of Bethenny's show renamed.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by patfla06;4049584;
    I agree Pat, I love Bethenny's show too. I would love to see her back on RHNY but I have a feeling she won't be returning --- I just hope there are more seasons of Bethenny's own show, because I really want to see more of her own life, and her family's and friends.

Ironic that now that's she's actually a (house)wife, Bethenny has left the show.

Wonder what they'll call her show next season . . . Bethenny Getting Pregnant Again? Bethenny Getting a New Assistant?

As long as it's not Betthing Getting Divorced?, it's all good.

______________________________ _________

What do you all think?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4049624;
    I agree Pat, I love Bethenny's show too. I would love to see her back on RHNY but I have a feeling she won't be returning --- I just hope there are more seasons of Bethenny's own show, because I really want to see more of her own life, and her family's and friends.
    The show was such a hit that I can't imagine there won't be another season. I'm looking forward to seeing more of B's great and growing relationship with her wonderful husband and baby, her quick wit and sense of humor, her touching vulnerabilities, her prodigious capabilities (although much less of her breasts ) ... and I want to see more of Max and his clumsy attempts to get a girlfriend! I also like the funny guy relationship between Jason and Max. Wonder if Gina will still be with them. Bravo could give her a spinoff of her own show, as she goes from family to family caring for their babies, encountering all sorts of quirkiness.

FORT Fogey

I would not say no to seeing more of Jason and Max either.

I'll leave it at that. hehehe.

+ Reply to Thread