+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

HEY. Great idea for a the new show! Bethenny and Jason find a new apt. and totally redo it. Of couse, Bethenny is the general contractor and has to make sure all the people show up on time and that all the renovations are done according to her instructions all the while breast feeding little Bryne and re-writing her new book. LOL It would be a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4041453;
    HEY. Great idea for a the new show! Bethenny and Jason find a new apt. and totally redo it. Of couse, Bethenny is the general contractor and has to make sure all the people show up on time and that all the renovations are done according to her instructions all the while breast feeding little Bryne and re-writing her new book. LOL It would be a hoot!
    Now I have a visual of Beth shouting out orders, pumping one breast, holding Bryn to the other and typing with her toes!!!!!!

I believe they moved to the apartment when she and Jason were planning on getting married and she knew already that she was pregnant. It was not before the pregnancy, I believe.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Maybe they couldn't find a place they could get for a year or more? Apartments available for lease in Manhattan can be pretty scarce.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Yeah I don't really think it's anything sketchy, since there are tons of plausible explanations. They also maybe wanted a monthly lease because they weren't sure how long they wanted to be there. Lots of people move out of Manhattan once they have a kid, to quieter areas of the city or to the suburbs.

FORT Fogey

Didn't some of this stuff happen on Real Housewives of New York and not on BGM? I remember LuAnn talking about it at Sonja's house.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4041524;
    Didn't some of this stuff happen on Real Housewives of New York and not on BGM? I remember LuAnn talking about it at Sonja's house.

She found out she was pregnant on RHNY. And I am pretty sure the move to the new place happened on RHNY

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4041468;
    Now I have a visual of Beth shouting out orders, pumping one breast, holding Bryn to the other and typing with her toes!!!!!!

Too funny! Don't forget she's sipping a tiny sip of Skinny Girl Margarita!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4041545;
    Too funny! Don't forget she's sipping a tiny sip of Skinny Girl Margarita!
    Oh Yeah! I forgot that!!!!! Well, no hands left so she'll need an IV!

I love Bethenny, but after watching RHNY and now BGM, I am ready for a break. I wish her great luck in her Skinnygirl brands and all, and after a few weeks will be waiting to see if she's back on NY (I believe she declined, don't blame her.) and what the 2nd season of BGM will be called.

Bethenny Got it Made?
    Bethenny Living Large
    Bethenny's Got it All
    hmmm ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread