+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

I thought she said something about the book no longer being relevent since she is at a different place from when she started the book.
    I honestly though she was writing another cookbook.

FORT Fogey

She said something about it when they were still in the apartment. I think she said it was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4039400;
    She said something about it when they were still in the apartment. I think she said it was bad.
    Did they move since they got married? They should because thinking of that many people in a small two bedroom apartment makes me claustrophobic.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 08-16-2010 at 07:03 PM.

My understanding is that the Tribeca apartment they show on BGM is the one they moved to as a couple.
    Seems they're renting it. I guess if someone buys the apartment, they'll have to find a new place.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

If Bethenny was dissatisfied with the then-current draft of her book and wanted to rewrite it, kudos to her for wanting to make it the best it could be!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4039671;
    Did they move since they got married? They should because thinking of that many people in a small two bedroom apartment makes me claustrophobic.
    Didn't they move downtown or something? I thought they were packing boxes in one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4039751;
    Didn't they move downtown or something? I thought they were packing boxes in one episode.
    Wasn't that when he was moving from his place and moving into hers?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Nah, I seem to distinctly remember her saying how cool it was to be living downtown. I could be wrong though.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4040112;
    Wasn't that when he was moving from his place and moving into hers?
    When they moved to Tribeca, I believe they were moving from her place to 'their' place. I assumed that Jason gave up his apartment. In the last episode, it was made pretty clear tht they were renting in Tribeca and would have to move soon because the landlord was showing the apartment to perspective buyers. And Bethenny said that they could not be asked to leave while she was pregnant, but that they would probably have to move after the baby was born (if the apartment was actually sold, of course).

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4039685;
    If Bethenny was dissatisfied with the then-current draft of her book and wanted to rewrite it, kudos to her for wanting to make it the best it could be!
    I agree Lucky! It seems as if the tenor of the book was very important to Bethenny after the baby's birth. I remember at the barbecue she said that the original version of the book was coming from a place of "no," whereas after Bryn was born, the mood of the first version was no longer accurate because she had changed so much, and that she wanted her book to come from a place of "yes."

+ Reply to Thread