+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4036377;
    I watched almost all of the show last night. It had some good scenes. One included Jason's parents who came over to visit Bryne when she first came home from the hospital.

They showed Bethenny struggling to get Bryne to breast feed. Bethenny was losing it and saying she never knew something could be so difficult. She finially got her to latch on.

They had her friend come over with her little boy. This is the same one who the baby nurse used to work for. Bethenny had made matching outfits so that Bryn and the little boy had matching clothes. Very cute.

The last scene of the show was Bethenny holding little Bryne in her arms and looking down upon her with such love and affection. A big tear drop just rolls down her face. It made me cry. LOL

Yeah, that was touching.

Hey did anyone noticed that the music score for this show, sound like Sex In The City music? I swear I've heard the opening music on SITCY.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;4036391;
    the show is called Bethenny right
    Yes, and the same thing happened with Kathy Griffin's show. She's actually talented but I stopped watching "D-list". Guess (in her case) too much of a good thing. I still love her stand up act but I get tired of people who are "On" all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4036447;
    Yes, and the same thing happened with Kathy Griffin's show. She's actually talented but I stopped watching "D-list". Guess (in her case) too much of a good thing. I still love her stand up act but I get tired of people who are "On" all of the time.

THat must be what I'm thinking, too.

I didn't like seeing Julie in the light we saw her in last night. She came across as even more micro managing than Bethenny. I didn't think that was possible.

I hate to say it, but I think Bethenny comes across as kind of racist with some of the comments she makes. I know she thinks it's funny but it does get on one's nerves. Something to effect of...Compton. THat was uncalled for in the context in which she was using it.
    Then she also made a snide remark about Ramona and her parenting skills.
    Not nice, IMO.

If she is so disturbed by how her mother raised her, why is she subjecting Bryne to this? I think we could have done without yet another flash of her "rack" last night. Way TMI.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I missed the comment about Compton and Ramona too. What did she say?

I think the Compton comment was in regards to schools. It may have been Montessori Compton... I don't remember, but it did come across as kind of racist to me.

The comment about Ramona was in regard to parenting skills and it was uncalled for, esp. since she made such a big point of having Ramona at her wedding.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Well, she mentioned to her friend that she wanted Bryn to attend the Montessouri school down the street, and the friend said "Montessouri Manhattan?" and Bethenny said "No, Montessouri Compton." I don't think it was racist though.... She also didn't make a crack about Ramona's parenting skills, but about Ramona's mother's parenting skills. Her friend asked if she was playing the baby (who wasn't born yet) Mozart music at night, and Bethenny said that Ramona had done that with Avery, her friends started to laugh and then she said "No, but Avery is a very well adjusted kid.... But apparently Ramona's mother didn't play any Mozart!"

FORT Fan

I didn't think that there was anything racist in the Montessori Compton statement. She could just as easily have said "Montessori Des Moines."

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4036533;
    I didn't think that there was anything racist in the Montessori Compton statement. She could just as easily have said "Montessori Des Moines."
    I took her Compton statement to mean....Ēof course Iím going to send her to Manhattan...isnít that in NY??? I wouldnít send her to Compton cause itís NOT in NY....duh....where else do you think I would send her but to a LOCAL Montesorri??Ē

FORT Fogey

Yeah. I think she just picked the most outlandish place she could think of. Whether the people in Compton are black, white, green or purple, I highly doubt there's a Montessori school there. Or maybe she was just thinking about Compton for another reason and it was the first place that popped into her head.

And Romona's pretty upfront about the fact that she had a tricky childhood herself, and that she's a little out there. I really doubt it would offend her.

+ Reply to Thread