+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3934557;
    Right. How many people were on set the day she peed on the stick and discovered she was pregnant? All of those people knew before Jason and his parents did. Either that, or she knew already and just acted the whole thing out for cameras. Any one of those people could have let the cat out of the bag.
    My vote is for "acted" out for the cameras. Jason was "upset" that others found out before his parents. How about a camera crew finding out before he did? Now that would have really made him mad! I don't care how "real" Beth wants the show to be, no one, is going to leave a bathroom door open, with a camera crew filming, while they do a pregnancy test! Gotta hand it to her though, that was her story and she stuck with it (reunion show). I guess that she couldn't really admit to it being a reenactment because we would all question if any of the show is real. She took the hits about ,it being in bad taste, her being filmed on the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3934557;
    Right. How many people were on set the day she peed on the stick and discovered she was pregnant? All of those people knew before Jason and his parents did. Either that, or she knew already and just acted the whole thing out for cameras. Any one of those people could have let the cat out of the bag.
    At this point what differnce does it make??? A beautiful baby girl just joined the world; let's celebrate that.
    While I don't necissarily agree with showing the peeing on a stick or trash can I do get how being 7 months pregnant, in a huge wedding gown & having to pee; kind of hard to take it of to go to the bathroom. No I wouldn't have had that part filmed.

FORT Fogey

I guess it makes a difference, or it matters, because she has a new show. And, this is where I'm supposed to talk about that.

So are we going to talk about the peeing in the trash can all season like Jill talked about needing to get a hobby? Because we all know how annoying that got!

FORT Fogey

It's because we've only had one episode and one preview. So, no new material to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3934734;
    At this point what differnce does it make??? A beautiful baby girl just joined the world; let's celebrate that.
    While I don't necissarily agree with showing the peeing on a stick or trash can I do get how being 7 months pregnant, in a huge wedding gown & having to pee; kind of hard to take it of to go to the bathroom. No I wouldn't have had that part filmed.
    The point is that she should hope that people talk about it. If we don't and really don't care, then, her show will get canceled! We're just discussing the ins and outs of it. I don't have problems with the peeing. I just don't think that the pregnancy time was real. I'm happy for her having the baby, which I'm sure is real! Honestly, what difference does any of it make? None! It's entertainment and none of us are going to die if Beth pees on a stick or in a bucket! I come here because none of my friends watch these shows so it's fun to hear everyone's different opinions and discuss mine. That's it! These would be pretty boring threads if all anyone did was "celebrate" all of the wives!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3934793;
    So are we going to talk about the peeing in the trash can all season like Jill talked about needing to get a hobby? Because we all know how annoying that got!
    Honestly, I don't think that we were "really" talking about her peeing on a stick. I think that we were talking about whether or not, something that happened, was real or staged. It just so happened to be the scene in the bathroom. Sorry ,if something was brought up "annoyed" anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3934843;
    The point is that she should hope that people talk about it. If we don't and really don't care, then, her show will get canceled! We're just discussing the ins and outs of it. I don't have problems with the peeing. I just don't think that the pregnancy time was real. I'm happy for her having the baby, which I'm sure is real! Honestly, what difference does any of it make? None! It's entertainment and none of us are going to die if Beth pees on a stick or in a bucket! I come here because none of my friends watch these shows so it's fun to hear everyone's different opinions and discuss mine. That's it! These would be pretty boring threads if all anyone did was "celebrate" all of the wives!

None of my friends watch either. LOL. Just wanted to say that I have been "lurking" for years, since the first OC thread, and I feel like I know all of you here and I love the boards I think more than the shows. So, if I ever seem to forward it is because I feel like I know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3934853;
    Honestly, I don't think that we were "really" talking about her peeing on a stick. I think that we were talking about whether or not, something that happened, was real or staged. It just so happened to be the scene in the bathroom. Sorry ,if something was brought up "annoyed" anyone.
    I'm thinking you might have misunderstood me. I meant that hearing 'get a hobby' from Jill over and over again was annoying and saying that if we talk about her peeing on a pregnancy stick or in a bucket on her wedding day all season that might get annoying too.

I am currently not annoyed by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3935133;
    I am currently not annoyed by anything.

Gawd, are you lucky.

+ Reply to Thread