+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Robert Verdi made a comment to Max that I couldn't quite understand. Something about having to put Max through some 'thing' that his assistants go through. Max let him know that that wouldn't be necessary and he could handle Robert just fine. And Robert replied,'' Oh then I'm not doing my job." I wonder if he treats all his assistants in that way? What a miserable job environment that would be.

How did he keep those sunglasses perched on that cue ball head anyway?!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4015800;

His horns?

FORT Fogey

Ahaha. Probably. I don't understand why he was just so rude off the bat. Max wasn't even working for him, he wasn't really supposed to be doing anything other than being there in case Bethenny needed something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4015809;
    His horns?
    Must have been!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4015582;
    Oh, maybe 30% of them will. The rest of us will laugh and say, "You don't even know."
    I think that it would be truly difficult to find enough people that cynical. Going by the statistics on this site of pro and anti Bethenny commentors I'd say about 95% of people will understand that being sleep deprived while taking care of a newborn is not a contest of who suffered the most.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4015800;
    Robert Verdi made a comment to Max that I couldn't quite understand. Something about having to put Max through some 'thing' that his assistants go through. Max let him know that that wouldn't be necessary and he could handle Robert just fine. And Robert replied,'' Oh then I'm not doing my job." I wonder if he treats all his assistants in that way? What a miserable job environment that would be.

Probably on par with threats of ripping off genitalia. I wouldn't want to work for any of those inflated ego types.

FORT Fogey

It would be hilarious if she yelled at her shrink for nodding too much that she was going to rip off one of his parts. I can just imagine the look on his face.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4015871;
    I think that it would be truly difficult to find enough people that cynical. Going by the statistics on this site of pro and anti Bethenny commentors I'd say about 95% of people will understand that being sleep deprived while taking care of a newborn is not a contest of who suffered the most.
    I dunno, but if we're taking votes, count me in the group that sees Bethenny as having very little clue as to what normal people do when they're having babies. We don't involve national television networks in the challenges. And we don't complain to strangers. Because getting to love someone, and have their children, is considered, at least in my life, as a blessing. And not a means for making a living kvetching about how hard it is.

But then again, I'm just a guy who got to marry his law school sweetie and have five children by her. We spent more days being sleep deprived than B will ever know, more than even I would know, because God blesses us with a bad memory when we're sleep deprived .
    Last edited by Bredincaptivity; 07-31-2010 at 02:37 AM.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4015545;
    Oh, she's allowed. And I'm allowed to comment about it. I also thought she was mean to Julie who was only doing her job and got barked at for it because mama's got a lunchtime phone call to handle. And, she doesn't even have to get out of bed to make it. I wonder how Jason's friends will feel watching the episode and seeing the fit she threw because they actually want to come and see their friend's baby.
    I thought she was mean as well, and boy, do I wish I could have had time to lounge around in bed complaining how tired I was and also have people stop to buy me coffee first thing in the morning. I would have kissed Julie, not bit her head off. I also rolled my eyes when she was complaining about a phone call. I really don't think she has a clue about how normal people do it. I think I was so sleep deprived I barely knew my own name--and with the twins, it was worse because there were two of them and the apnea monitors they had (which I was glad for) were always giving false alarms.

I did think they were sweet with the baby and I thought it was nice that Jason was so excited to take care of the baby. My ex-husband was never like that--I had to kick him to even get him to get up with the baby or really do anything. I did that with my current husband, too, but not for lack of willingness--he just could sleep if a freight train went in the house and he was also afraid he would hurt them since he is a big guy.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 07-31-2010 at 07:58 AM.

FORT Fogey

I have a feeling Bethenny's mother might show up in the finale. Maybe not make an appearance, but in a cliffhanger for the finale there will be a (staged) phone call or some such thing. Also, as I've said before, I suspect that Bravo is planning a wedding planning show or event planning show starring that Shawn character.

+ Reply to Thread