+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;4014326;
    I keep thinking about that movie "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" were the nanny was breast feeding the baby her own milk.
    Wow. I just thought back to Rebecca De Mornay. She was great in that movie, wasn't she?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4014990;
    Since then we've seen Jason's parts blurred out too. She's not rising to his level, he's sinking to hers. Pretty soon, Jason will be peeing off the balcony and the two of them can have a big laugh over it.
    I'm cracking up over that! Good one!

But, does their condo actually have a balcony? It didn't look like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4015013;
    Robert Verdi used to host an interior design show on Discovery with some blonde lady called Surprise by Design. It was a great show and they were very funny together.
    I liked him on that show, and he's also one of the judges on that 35+ model wannabe show (Make Me a Supermodel?) ... however he fell quite a bit in my eyes after being a turd to Max for no apparent reason. I was befuddled when he started, but then he kept it up and even Bethenny started defending Max.
    I'd love to find out what ticked him off, however I think he just got mean girl.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh, I'd totally forgotten about Robert Verdi.
    I used to love him when he did design work way back when on TLC.
    I've also watched him on She's Got the Look on TV Land.
    After last night, though, he seemed like a really bitter q*een!! He was just way too mean spirited. Poor Max. That was absolutely uncalled for.

FORT Fogey

I really really loved this episode. They are both so excited, and they seem so natural with Bryn.

I had never noticed how short Max was until this episode! At first, when he was walking with Jason, I thought Jason must just be really tall. Guess I got my answer when they visited that stylist!

Cookie doesn't seem to snap at people who are part of the "family" and she was fine with Jason's parents wasn't she? But no dog should be left alone with a baby, ever.

I can understand Bethenny being exhausted, even though she has help. Not being able to sleep more than a few hours at a time can be really draining. It's a matter of not being able to complete a full sleep cycle.

FORT Fogey

Oh, I'm sure she was tired, but 90% of her audience has done it with 90% less help. Until she's done it that way, she doesn't know what tired is.
    Last edited by ubidiah; 07-30-2010 at 08:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

So, she isn't allowed to say anything about it? I don't get it.

FORT Fogey

Oh, she's allowed. And I'm allowed to comment about it. I also thought she was mean to Julie who was only doing her job and got barked at for it because mama's got a lunchtime phone call to handle. And, she doesn't even have to get out of bed to make it. I wonder how Jason's friends will feel watching the episode and seeing the fit she threw because they actually want to come and see their friend's baby.

FORT Fogey

Hmm. Probably they'll feel a little sympathy for a new mom, who's having to work with an infant because the baby came early, before she had cleared her schedule, who's exhausted. Probably they'll also not overexaggerate it into a fit, when it was her complaining about everything she still had to do. Probably they can have sympathy for someone else, not dismiss her struggles or difficulties because other people may have it harder.

FORT Fogey

Oh, maybe 30% of them will. The rest of us will laugh and say, "You don't even know."

+ Reply to Thread