+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4014494;
    He's not a designer, he's a celebrity stylist. You may have seen him on Kimora's show and he often adds commentary to the programs that critique the styles on the award shows.
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4012568;
    Jason is from Hazleton, Penn. - about 150 miles from New York City. It doesn't look like a big town on the map.
    I live here & it is a very small town. We don't even have a Victoria's Secret in our mall. Everybody knows everybody.

FORT Fogey

Have Jason's parents ever been in the apartment? Nursing is rough in the beginning, but I would imagine one could squeeze in a nap with a baby nurse, husband, stylist and two assistants. She doesn't have to clean, change diapers, tend to other children, walk the dog, but that noontime phone call is going to kill her. Poor Julie.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4013982;
    TVAholic,

I agree about Cookie. That dog was pretty feisty before the baby. Have no idea how he'll be now.
    We're all having trouble on the FORT.
    There are postings about it in the Technical Support thread on first page.
    Slow FORT! Posting is verrrryyyyy slow, and just getting on is glacial.

Cookie can be trained. Bethenny is high profile enough that she could get a segment with Cesar Millan, and private training with him also. I've seen dogs do a 180 behavior turn with appropriate handling.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3931157;
    I think her lack of modesty stems from not being supervised at a young age. She said she was wandering the racetracks, drinking and gambling at age 7. Then she was shipped off to boarding school. Having no guidance in modesty/appropriate public behavior would explain some of the things she's chosen to air. It disturbed me to see the bathroom pregnancy test, and the preview of her going while in her dress. (It never fails, you can go right before you put it on but as soon as the music starts it hits! However, most of us choose to take care of things ourselves and behind closed doors when that happens!) Maybe Jason can help with that, and in fact he brought up her changing clothes with other people there.
    Since then we've seen Jason's parts blurred out too. She's not rising to his level, he's sinking to hers. Pretty soon, Jason will be peeing off the balcony and the two of them can have a big laugh over it.

I DVRed the show and just got around to watching it. LOVED it! They are the cutest parents aren't they? And I agree that Bethenny seems to have mellowed after having Bryn. Lucky baby, what a great life she'll have with hopefully no money problems and two loving parents. I think Jason has been wonderful for Bethenny-- also his parents are the sweetest things. I hope she realizes how lucky she is to have such great inlaws. Some of us weren't that lucky...

I felt so sorry for poor Michael J. Fox... I mean, Max during the show! Robert Verdi really seemed to be trying to push his buttons and how ackward was Max trying to ask that girl out?! I know it's hard to do normally let alone with cameras recording your every word. Yikes.

Next week is the season finale already! Boooo. Not enough feel good shows on tv. I've really enjoyed watching the metamorphosis of Bethenny and that baby is a doll.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4014451;
    The grandparents were crazy over their first grandchild, but would not restrict the dog in anyway. After the bite, which did not require stitches, they found the dog another home. They kept hoping the dog would love the new baby. He didn't and when he got the chance, he bit her.
    The dog wasn't `looking for a chance' to bite the baby. Dogs and cats do not have the capability to think at that level. Chances are the dog was forced to get near the baby because the people thought that would help the two get to know each other, but the dog found the loud little creature threatening, and reacted instinctively. There are clear signs that animals give out before they bite, such as stiffening up, and they should not be forced into situations that will set them up for failure.
    I work with a rescue group, and I hate it when I hear that someone has dumped an animal because of a problem that could have been easily remedied. And yes, I have been bitten before, including very badly on the face when I was six, but even at that age, I knew it was my fault that I was bitten.

FORT Fogey

Robert Verdi used to host an interior design show on Discovery with some blonde lady called Surprise by Design. It was a great show and they were very funny together.

Quote Originally Posted by dippitydoo;4015011;
    The dog wasn't `looking for a chance' to bite the baby. Dogs and cats do not have the capability to think at that level. Chances are the dog was forced to get near the baby because the people thought that would help the two get to know each other, but the dog found the loud little creature threatening, and reacted instinctively. There are clear signs that animals give out before they bite, such as stiffening up, and they should not be forced into situations that will set them up for failure.
    I work with a rescue group, and I hate it when I hear that someone has dumped an animal because of a problem that could have been easily remedied. And yes, I have been bitten before, including very badly on the face when I was six, but even at that age, I knew it was my fault that I was bitten.
    The most common injury for children (emergency rooms) are dog bites. They're usually to the face because that's about the right level for the dog to bite. It doesn't matter if it's the kids or the dogs fault. It can't keep happening! Even if you love your dog the child has to be chosen over the dog. My dog, a very large Borzoi was asleep in my bedroom and my daughter wandered in and (I think) fell on the dog. He snapped at her and a mouth that big does a lot of damage! He never went after her! Never seemed jealous or vicious towards her. It was my fault that I didn't see her go into the room. I thought that I was pretty good at making sure that she didn't bother him but that time I wasn't. It was a very sad and horrible experience. I felt awful for her, the dog and was mad at myself. 17 years later I have 3 small dogs. My older chihuahua doesn't like children (she came to me that way) but when company comes they all get put in their kennels! Safe for the company and even safer for the dogs! Better safe than sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4015091;
    The most common injury for children (emergency rooms) are dog bites. They're usually to the face because that's about the right level for the dog to bite. It doesn't matter if it's the kids or the dogs fault. It can't keep happening! Even if you love your dog the child has to be chosen over the dog. My dog, a very large Borzoi was asleep in my bedroom and my daughter wandered in and (I think) fell on the dog. He snapped at her and a mouth that big does a lot of damage! He never went after her! Never seemed jealous or vicious towards her. It was my fault that I didn't see her go into the room. I thought that I was pretty good at making sure that she didn't bother him but that time I wasn't. It was a very sad and horrible experience. I felt awful for her, the dog and was mad at myself. 17 years later I have 3 small dogs. My older chihuahua doesn't like children (she came to me that way) but when company comes they all get put in their kennels! Safe for the company and even safer for the dogs! Better safe than sorry!
    Great post! I also like the idea above about bringing in Cesar Milon the Dog Whisperer. He is great with that kind of thing, however, he still insists that the dog never been left alone with the child. Also, he gives instructions for what needs to be done with the dog after he leaves. I don't think Bethenny would be up for it. PLus, Cesar would explain why Cookie thinking she is the pack leader is a problem and that's what is causing her bad behavior. Bethenny wouldn't take that well IMO. LOL

+ Reply to Thread