+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

TVAholic,

I agree about Cookie. That dog was pretty feisty before the baby. Have no idea how he'll be now.
    We're all having trouble on the FORT.
    There are postings about it in the Technical Support thread on first page.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4012116;
    Sounds like it's some sort of exercise? Bethenny may well have done it, since she lost that weight so fast! Although, part of that is probably that Bryn was so small and came a month early, and also I think I read somewhere that at some point any weight your gaining is just you, not the baby weight. I forget exactly what it was, but it was like if you gain weight during xyz months then it's all you and it's going to be harder to lose. Sorry I don't remember more!
    That's the truth, for sure! But I didn't really care. I gained about 40 lbs with each baby, mostly because it was the first time in my life I could eat what I wanted and not worry about being fat. Wasn't going to have a perfect figure during those 9 months anyway, so why not enjoy it? And I sure did! It was hard to lose, took forever to do it but I wouldn't change a thing. At almost 5'2" tall, I was as wide as I was tall. But Bethanny looked really good after she got home with the baby. Probably because Bryn was early and also that it was her first. The next time, your body doesn't "snap" right back. Glad tho that Bethanny didn't make a big deal about getting her pre-baby body back right away like a lot of celebs do now days. That time should be spent taking care of and loving your baby, not about what your body looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4014125;
    That's the truth, for sure! But I didn't really care. I gained about 40 lbs with each baby, mostly because it was the first time in my life I could eat what I wanted and not worry about being fat. Wasn't going to have a perfect figure during those 9 months anyway, so why not enjoy it? And I sure did! It was hard to lose, took forever to do it but I wouldn't change a thing. At almost 5'2" tall, I was as wide as I was tall. But Bethanny looked really good after she got home with the baby. Probably because Bryn was early and also that it was her first. The next time, your body doesn't "snap" right back. Glad tho that Bethanny didn't make a big deal about getting her pre-baby body back right away like a lot of celebs do now days. That time should be spent taking care of and loving your baby, not about what your body looks like.
    Well said and so true. I think I gained about 35 pounds with my first and it didn't take me long to lose the weight. But baby let me tell you, that second baby which was a boy took my body through some major changes and I blew up to 50 pounds It took me all of 2 years to lose it thanks to an old Jane Fonda workout tape that my sister had. Who knew

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4009494;
    They're all servants if they live in the house, are paid and serve. I don't think I could have let someone else tend to my babies at home. I was alert to every little cry and sound. No way would I want a stranger to sleep in my babies' room and care for him or her while I slept the night away.
    I keep thinking about that movie "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" were the nanny was breast feeding the baby her own milk.

FORT Fogey

I think Bethenny likes that Cookie is mean to people. Probably reminds her of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4013811;
    On another note, are any of you having trouble getting on FORT? It takes forever (for me). Just wondering if I am the only one with this problem.
    Yes! It's so annoying!!

I'm not a fan of long haired dogs because they seem like a lot more work then a short haired dog (more grooming and most I've seen don't look clean) but Cookie is such a cute dog. She always looks well groomed.

I, personally, think she'll be fine with the baby. It seems she only goes after people she doesn't know. She's never snipped at Julie and doesn't seem to snip at the intern guy (I forget his name). Saying that, hopefully Bethenny will always be watchful of Cookie when around Bryn since all dogs are unpredictable.

I thought the bickering between the fashion dude and the intern was funny. It seemed good natured until the intern and Bethenny started saying they didn't know what was up with it. Fraggle Rock cracked me up. How can you not know what Fraggle Rock is!!!!!

The whole jewerly store asking the girl out scene was awkward to watch.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 07-30-2010 at 09:54 AM.

I'm still in love with Cookie but I have to say that I have never seen a dog that cute be so mean. I wouldn't trust her around the baby for a second.

Robert Verdi was a complete ass toward Max. Where did that even come from?

I think this baby really has transformed Bethenny. She and Jason are just the cutest new parents.

I figured out who Jason SOUNDS like. If you close your eyes, you would think it is Ted Danson talking. LOL They even resemble each other a little.

I was surprised Cookie did as well as she did, however, she is still an unpredictable little dog. I love pets, however, when one is mean and snippy like Cookie, I refuse to visit the owner's house if they allow it to roam around during the visit. It's just plain rude.

My ex's niece was bitten by the grandparent's dog after the parents had repeatedly begged them to get rid of the dog or keep him locked away around the baby. Their dog had a temperment similar to Cookie. The grandparents were crazy over their first grandchild, but would not restrict the dog in anyway. After the bite, which did not require stitches, they found the dog another home. They kept hoping the dog would love the new baby. He didn't and when he got the chance, he bit her.

Did you notice that dress that Bethenny selected to wear on The View was the one she did end up wearing, but then sat there and pulled and tugged at it the entire time. She looked very uncomfortable in the dress to point that I posted it about it earlier. What show has that designer been on before? HE looked very familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4014451;
    What show has that designer been on before? HE looked very familiar.
    He's not a designer, he's a celebrity stylist. You may have seen him on Kimora's show and he often adds commentary to the programs that critique the styles on the award shows.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4014451;
    I think this baby really has transformed Bethenny. She and Jason are just the cutest new parents.

What show has that designer been on before? HE looked very familiar.
    It was really good to see how happy the two of them were to have Bryn. They're first struggles with the car seat reminded me of my first struggles.

Robert Verdi used to co-host a design show called Surprise by Design.

+ Reply to Thread