+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

That's why I don't believe things happened the way we saw them. If her water broke, it broke earlier, they called Bravo and staged the rest to sort of match what really happened. No one could have expected her to go into labor more than a month early. They HAD to have called a crew to come over.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4001449;
    That's why I don't believe things happened the way we saw them. If her water broke, it broke earlier, they called Bravo and staged the rest to sort of match what really happened. No one could have expected her to go into labor more than a month early. They HAD to have called a crew to come over.

so do you think they spent an hour or 2 setting up and completing the shoot before they went to the hospital?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4001457;
    so do you think they spent an hour or 2 setting up and completing the shoot before they went to the hospital?
    Yeah, I kind of do. And, coincidentally enough, I saw Tamra Barney tweeted the same thing. She wanted to know why Bravo was there the minute the water broke. She, who would know more about how filming works, wanted to know about this strange coincidence. It was pretty obvious Jason wasn't really asleep and everyone was pretty darn calm, joking and relaxed. Odd considering her water broke and she was pretty early to be in labor. Something was definitely out of wack.
    Last edited by ubidiah; 07-24-2010 at 11:04 AM.

FORT Fogey

Bethenny Frankel In Labor? Real Housewife Having Baby Early

Bethenny Frankel is reportedly having her baby almost a month early. A source told Life & Style she went into labor late Thursday night. If true, she is tweeting from the delivery room.
    "Her water broke at 12:46 a.m. She's at the hospital now," says a friend close to the reality star, who recently married entrepreneur Jason Hoppy.
    Here's the clip of the water-breaking scene:

YouTube - Bethenny Frankel's Water Breaks on Bethenny Getting Married

Is that not full-on daylight behind the window shade?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4000669;
    I don't know that Jason's mom and Bethenny are close enough yet that that's comfortable for her, which I can understand. But then, they must have come for a little while because the previews show a clip of them visiting Bethenny in the hospital.

I can understand that fear. I can't imagine being responsible for another life.
    I am not sure how close they are however I know the type of person Carol is & how great she is going to be as a grandmother. The entire Hoppy/Dematt family is close so going to help a new mommy & baby is what the familes from this area do best. They come bearing corning ware casseroles of food, presents for the baby & give the new mommy some catch-up-sleep time.

Whether Bethenny comes to accept this family is her decision but this family does come with tons of unconditional love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4001457;
    I now figure they set up the shot after she got home from the hospital Which means she had to use a fake stomach for the shot. How else to explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4001531;
    Bethenny Frankel In Labor? Real Housewife Having Baby Early

Here's the clip of the water-breaking scene:

YouTube - Bethenny Frankel's Water Breaks on Bethenny Getting Married

Is that not full-on daylight behind the window shade?
    It was definitely daylight when it happened and when they went to the hospital. So it seems more likely the water breaking scene and drive to the hospital were filmed after the fact. That definitely makes more sense now that we know it all strted earlier. Would that mean the scenes where the assistants are scrambling to put the nursery together were staged? They made it seem like they rushed over immediately. I thought at least the blond female assistant was over right away. So maybe they set up a lot of it. That would explain why Max seemed like he was talking from a script.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 07-24-2010 at 01:00 PM.

FORT Fogey

Here's a longer clip with all of the acting involved.

YouTube - Bethenny's Water Broke

Pure, unadulterated fakery.

That would explain why Max seemed like he was talking from a script.
    Exactly. And they sent him on the fake underwear mission with the big advert for the store. Even the conversation about the girl he "liked" was a promo for the jewelry store.
    Last edited by ubidiah; 07-24-2010 at 01:13 PM.

OK....so that proves that Bravo camera crews don't sleep at their house. Not sure why that is such a bad thing.

Usually these things are staged to some extent, but production normally has the luxury of knowing to be at X place at X time because housewife A and housewife B are having lunch together. Her water broke when it broke and the TV moment couldn't be planned in advance.

I also think that the scene in RHOC where Lynne's daughter answers the door to receive the eviction notice was staged after the fact.

FORT Fogey

It proves that they are acting. To the point where she probably wore a fake stomach. That is bizarre. If it's a sitcom, say so.
    Last edited by ubidiah; 07-24-2010 at 01:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread