+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4000084;
    That little baby boy was cute.
    I agree. I mean, I generally think newborns look like really small shriveled up old people but that baby was getting to the not quite so shriveled up stage. Plus his outfit was super cute. PLUS, but it appeared to me that the child had reddish hair and I am a sucker for red heads.

Quote Originally Posted by dippitydoo;3999965;
    Similar reason as to why they do not want surgical patients wearing any makeup at all - skin color is something they use as an indication of how the patient is doing while under the anesthesia.

You also can't wear nail polish either. I know I wasn't allowed to eat anything after 10 PM before any of my surgeries not even water.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4000089;
    I agree. I mean, I generally think newborns look like really small shriveled up old people but that baby was getting to the not quite so shriveled up stage. Plus his outfit was super cute. PLUS, but it appeared to me that the child had reddish hair and I am a sucker for red heads.
    You like gingers??? Me TOO!

What I don't understand is why they didn't just use Jason's Mom?
    She was there with the father staying in the apt. They even mentioned that when Jason relayed the phone message about Bethenny's Mom calling.
    I'm more than a bit tired of Bravo showing us Bethenny's boo*s. And why did we have to see Jason totally naked? Sorry, but I think, if possible, he may be just as much of a fame wh*re as she is. :nono

As far as her friend's baby.
    I thought her friend, Lauren, was a very attractive woman.
    The most attractive people don't always have the best looking babies.
    I thought it was the baby's hair though, and not so much his looks, that made him appear less attractive.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

[QUOTE=norealityhere;4000097;]What I don't understand is why they didn't just use Jason's Mom?
    She was there with the father staying in the apt. They even mentioned that when Jason relayed the phone message about Bethenny's Mom calling.
    I'm more than a bit tired of Bravo showing us Bethenny's boo*s. And why did we have to see Jason totally naked? Sorry, but I think, if possible, he may be just as much of a fame wh*re as she is. :nono
    QUOTE]

I could have done without seeing Jason naked too. I don't get not having Jason's Mom there. Carol would be like a (Grand)MommaBear protecting Bryn. No one can swaddle a baby tighter than someone from this area.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4000095;
    You like gingers??? Me TOO!
    I do!

My husband has red facial hair (blonde hair on his head), his mom has red hair, and his brother has red hair. My grandpa had flaming red hair. So I am hoping that my phantom kid will inherit the ginger gene.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4000097;
    I KNOW! It's great that they are so free with nudity but geez...enough already.

I think there is something sexy about red hair. I wish I could go red but being 1/2 Italian heritage my skin is too dark to pull the look off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4000097;
    What I don't understand is why they didn't just use Jason's Mom?

As far as her friend's baby.
    I thought her friend, Lauren, was a very attractive woman.
    The most attractive people don't always have the best looking babies.
    I thought it was the baby's hair though, and not so much his looks, that made him appear less attractive.
    It wasn't very nice of her to refer to the two other women in the baby CPR class as Stepford Wives. Why did she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3999730;
    Aw, I thought he was adorable. Like a tiny old man. At least the mom's not trying to put him on the runway.
    I thought he was adorable in a tiny, shriveled old man sort of way also.

My favorite line of the episode was Bethenny, post-epidural: "I'm still unclear as to why people don't do this." Ha!

+ Reply to Thread