+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

FORT Fan

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3960572;
    Why hire a wedding planner if you're going to oversee every little thing they do? That just doesn't make sense to me.
    Because there is still a lot of work to do to implement the decisions that are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3960659;
    Because there is still a lot of work to do to implement the decisions that are made.
    Wedding planners don't do anything without bride's approval -- once decisions made, planners make it happen.

Bethenny & Jason come from 2 different worlds. Bethenny could find the family she longs for in Jason's family. This is a very warm, close & loving family.

I'm watching reruns of the last episodes. I remember someone saying Sean, the wedding planner, has Ramona's crazy eyes. watching his eyes when he was tasting the red velvet cake are WAY worse than Ramona's. He usually wear glasses and they hide them a bit .

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3960430;
    I really felt for Bethenny went she broke down because she had no family at the wedding. One would think there would be some family such as an aunt, uncle, cousin, someone. Very sad. I would have said I have so and so, who is like family to me. Sometimes our friends are as close or closer than family. Her mom must be a real meanie. I wonder if she will change her mind and have her show up last minute.

Did you see Ramona in the previews at the wedding?
    I did,too, Debb. She's not a good enough actress to fake all the face quivering and then tears! If so, Meryl Strep should take lessons from her. I'm sure seeing how Jason's family love him so much is hard on her when she thinks about her own parents.

I thought Jason's face when he made the remark about Bethany being his little kite was very touching. Regardless of her fame, I believe they are sincerely in love.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3961228;
    I did,too, Debb. She's not a good enough actress to fake all the face quivering and then tears! If so, Meryl Strep should take lessons from her. I'm sure seeing how Jason's family love him so much is hard on her when she thinks about her own parents.

I thought Jason's face when he made the remark about Bethany being his little kite was very touching. Regardless of her fame, I believe they are sincerely in love.
    I agree. So let's hope that our eyes (and Bravo's) watching their nascent interactions doesn't spoil their bliss. I don't know what they'd do otherwise.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

FORT Fogey

Would Bethenny really work with a wedding planner she couldn't stand?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3961319;
    As Bob Dole answered to the question of boxers or briefs:
    "Depends"

or Donald Trump being offered a sexual favor on an elevator:
    What's in it for me?
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Since she only has 4 weeks to plan, and the NYC minimum for a good planner is 6 months, I'd say ... yeah. She'll take what she can get. Which should be pretty good, considering the publicity that wedding planner is going to receive!
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 07-03-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3950570;
    This is why I love reality TV. Because I can snark, and, by and large, whomever I'm snarking deserves it. Why watch it otherwise? These people are certainly nothing to aspire to, and are rarely well-adjusted, nice or even happy.....
    I hope you don't mind that I used your words when responding to Facebooker today. You summed it up perfectly. I have put it in my repertoire. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread