+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethenny Getting Married?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

She's a pro at turning on the waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3960450;
    She's a pro at turning on the waterworks.

Hmm, the most Bethenny has cried has been during this time when she has been pregnant, had stress of planning a wedding, lost her father, and had the stress and death of a friendship. I'd say some frequent waterworks is warranted. But, that's just me .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3959882;
    I love the artwork that Bethenny bought for Jason......
    I did too!

I really don't like Bethenny's wedding planner. I think he's just as combative to her as she is to him. I also think it's in poor taste for someone who owns a wedding planning business to make negatives comments behind the clients back when there is a camera taping it. That can not be good for business.

I was also waiting for him to decide on a different cake flavor than the one she specifically wanted. Really, I would not be surprised if we see next week that the cake is not red velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3960462;
    I did too!

I really don't like Bethenny's wedding planner. I think he's just as combative to her as she is to him. I also think it's in poor taste for someone who owns a wedding planning business to make negatives comments behind the clients back when there is a camera taping it. That can not be good for business.

I was also waiting for him to decide on a different cake flavor than the one she specifically wanted. Really, I would not be surprised if we see next week that the cake is not red velvet.
    No, he's too scared Bethenny will rip his balls off, . You should read his blog on Bravo. He's real concerned and was about pulling this whole thing off. It's interesting he talks about how he was first enlisted to do everything. The blogs really are great for the behind-the-scenes. I should say I've never beenreally fond of him as a wedding planner. I've watched him many times on "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway". The way he is with Bethennny is how he is with alot of brides itt's like it's his wedding. While it's true it's somewhat a planners job to steer brides from truly atrocious decisions, it's still their wedding they are paying him for. It's a fine line and he is one planner who sometimes crosses it too much. Nothing that Bethenny has wanted has fallen into that atrocious category and it's more him putting what he likes and what he considers good into play.

Okay ... I'm about to be skewered alive ...

I'm seeing a side of Jason that isn't attractive. He loves to plan things and have his friends around all the time, but isn't concerned about putting in the effort to pull it off. Okay, the housewarming thing I think he was trapped at the airport due to weather. Can't help that one. He insisted that they have a larger wedding to accomodate his family and friends, but hasn't seen fit to pitch in and HELP. He knows all the stuff Bethenny is dealing with at this time, and he seems to be comfortable letting her handle it. He wanted the big party, he should pitch in.

Also, I'm wondering when Vacation Island happened. I know she was already pregnant, but did it happen before or during taping her show?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3960503;

I'm seeing a side of Jason that isn't attractive. He loves to plan things and have his friends around all the time, but isn't concerned about putting in the effort to pull it off. Okay, the housewarming thing I think he was trapped at the airport due to weather. Can't help that one. He insisted that they have a larger wedding to accomodate his family and friends, but hasn't seen fit to pitch in and HELP. He knows all the stuff Bethenny is dealing with at this time, and he seems to be comfortable letting her handle it. He wanted the big party, he should pitch in.

Also, I'm wondering when Vacation Island happened. I know she was already pregnant, but did it happen before or during taping her show?

Probably during or just right before her show started taping. She was pregnant and Vacation Island occurred right after her father died.

THe problem is that Jason knows he'll be skewered alive if he tries to help and it's not to her liking.
    He wanted his family and friends there, but he didn't want to end up with a "page 6" wedding. That's what it turned into, and it's not HIS fault that it did.
    He knows she's a micro manager/control freak and that's why he deals with her the way he does. She wants to micro manage everything and everyone and then she complains - like she does with the wedding planner - because she doesn't believe anybody can do it as well as she does.
    Why hire a wedding planner if you're going to oversee every little thing they do? That just doesn't make sense to me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Jill talked about Thanksgiving holiday when she showed up to surprise Ramona and Bethenny's father passed away November 16 - So vacation/scary island would have happened in the later part of November. Bethenny getting married starts with just over a month for the wedding, so some time at the end of February.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3960572;
    THe problem is that Jason knows he'll be skewered alive if he tries to help and it's not to her liking.
    He wanted his family and friends there, but he didn't want to end up with a "page 6" wedding. That's what it turned into, and it's not HIS fault that it did.
    He knows she's a micro manager/control freak and that's why he deals with her the way he does. She wants to micro manage everything and everyone and then she complains - like she does with the wedding planner - because she doesn't believe anybody can do it as well as she does.
    Why hire a wedding planner if you're going to oversee every little thing they do? That just doesn't make sense to me.
    I agree. She creates her own chaos and then whines about how chaotic it is. I think she was secretly thrilled she had to ban phones and cameras at her wedding. She was secretly, or maybe not so secretly, thrilled that she had achieved that hallmark of celebrity.

FORT Fogey

Nah, I think your point is valid. But maybe he's a traditional guy, you know, the type who don't think they should step back from the wedding and let their bride-to-be make it exactly the way they want it, as long as their family and friends are invited? Other people have made good points about Bethenny being a control freak, which I think is true, but you're right that he could at least offer to help. Although maybe he is doing stuff, and we're not seeing it, because it's not "Bethenny and Jason Getting Married?" ? I don't know, I'm just musing.

Others have nailed down the timeline better, but it must have been after she started taping since we got the pregnancy test on tape and we saw that on her show didn't we? Or was that on RHONY?? I'm starting to get confused between the two!

+ Reply to Thread