Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

  1. #1
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,528

    *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    I have been watching the Previews and Bonus Clips on the Bravo site and thought it would be fun to be able to comment on them without spoiling anyone on the regular threads. If this is inappropriate mods, please delete. I'm trying to be considerate of others while sating my need to GOSSIP about things I've seen about current RH things.

    ONE THING: If we are allowed to have this thread, PLEASE remember the rules and do not attack other posters.
    Last edited by mom2; 06-06-2010 at 05:37 PM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #2
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,528

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    So after watching the previews of the reunion, here's what I learned:

    Alex has had it with Jill, Jill will never accept Alex but is still sadly hopeful about Bethenny, and Jill continues to talk over people without letting them finish their thought. Lu (and Kelly, as much as her sanity would allow) continued to be Jill's guard dog.

    Jill will never admit to running to the media for revenge and she through an accusation out to Alex that she refused to back up.

    Kelly is a little league player amongst the Super Bowl champions in a battle of wit. She also throws things out that she refuses to back up ... where in the world did she learn that trick???

    More to comment later, as it hits me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  3. #3
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    Good idea mom2!!

    I just read that Jill hired 4 media specialtists to prep her for the reunion taping, and that they spent the night at her house to make sure she was fully prepared to repair her image. Who does that?!

  4. #4
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    733

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3925560;
    Good idea mom2!!

    I just read that Jill hired 4 media specialtists to prep her for the reunion taping, and that they spent the night at her house to make sure she was fully prepared to repair her image. Who does that?!
    So she paid people to teach her how to lie better? She should have hired them earlier XD

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    I'm still dumbfounded with just what happened to Jill! Wasn't she everyone's favorite NY wife up until this season? did someone give her bad advice on how to "act" on the show? I've watched all of the shows and I didn't see it coming! Does it really matter if someone is disliked on this show or is it just better ratings for BRAVO? She seemed to like being liked so why give it up? I can't wait for the reunion show!!!!! I love reading all of this extra stuff that you guys dig up! Wheeeeeeee My new favorite thread!

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,125

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3925797;
    I'm still dumbfounded with just what happened to Jill! Wasn't she everyone's favorite NY wife up until this season? did someone give her bad advice on how to "act" on the show? I've watched all of the shows and I didn't see it coming! Does it really matter if someone is disliked on this show or is it just better ratings for BRAVO? She seemed to like being liked so why give it up? I can't wait for the reunion show!!!!! I love reading all of this extra stuff that you guys dig up! Wheeeeeeee My new favorite thread!
    I will say one thing....during the first season, Jill and Bethany were doing the PR circuit together. I saw them on a few shows as sort of a pair.

    I also read - and do believe - that Jill was ultimately the one who got Bethany and a few of the others on the show. In fact, I think Jill was the first one on the scene and then she led producers to Ramona, LuAnn, and Bethany.

    I could be wrong about this, but I don't think so.

    Anyway, assuming what I read (and am remembering) is true, Bethany really owes a ton of gratitude to Jill - especially now that she is doing so well.

    I can't help but think that a) Bethany wasn't as grateful to Jill as the situation required, and b) Jill is both jealous and hurt.

    Regardless, Jill painted herself into a corner with her diva-ish behavior and bad behavior toward Bethany and Alex. It's unfortunate because she was pretty great the 1st season and could have parlayed her role on the show into some other great opportunities.

    She's lost it, now, though, and I don't think she can recover.

    I guess this is what happens when the green-headed monster of envy comes to visit. Nothing good can ever happen from it.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3925810;
    I will say one thing....during the first season, Jill and Bethany were doing the PR circuit together. I saw them on a few shows as sort of a pair.

    I also read - and do believe - that Jill was ultimately the one who got Bethany and a few of the others on the show. In fact, I think Jill was the first one on the scene and then she led producers to Ramona, LuAnn, and Bethany.

    I could be wrong about this, but I don't think so.

    Anyway, assuming what I read (and am remembering) is true, Bethany really owes a ton of gratitude to Jill - especially now that she is doing so well.

    I can't help but think that a) Bethany wasn't as grateful to Jill as the situation required, and b) Jill is both jealous and hurt.

    Regardless, Jill painted herself into a corner with her diva-ish behavior and bad behavior toward Bethany and Alex. It's unfortunate because she was pretty great the 1st season and could have parlayed her role on the show into some other great opportunities.

    She's lost it, now, though, and I don't think she can recover.

    I guess this is what happens when the green-headed monster of envy comes to visit. Nothing good can ever happen from it.
    I always assumed that Bethenny got the housewife gig on her own. She had already been on some other reality show before so she was already known. I can't remember which show it was. Something with Martha Stewart or "The Apprentice"?

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    I think Jill needs to learn money can't buy you friends. It's sad, really, because I think she wants to be a good friend and wants to have friends, but she forgot how. In a way, I think she encourages people to use her for her money. I was happy that she gave Bethenny latkes that she (hopefully) made herself instead of producing some gaudy bauble as a gift.

  9. #9
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: *SPOILER section for RH previews, media, and WWH

    Hi guys, I'm sorry, but previews and bonus clips for the show are not considered spoilers. If it's airing from Bravo (it is Bravo, right? I don't watch this show) it's officially released information.

    You have to understand that we take spoiler threads very seriously and would issue infractions to people who post spoilers in the wrong place, as well as deleting off-topic non-spoiler posts. So by starting a spoiler thread you are requiring us to police the thread, and right off the bat there aren't any spoilers here.

    If you are truly worried about someone learning something that would upset them, use the spoiler tags. Otherwise, talk of previews or clips from the site are allowed. If someone objects, they need to stay out of the discussion forum until they have seen the show.

    I would merge this with another thread but I don't know which Housewives thread this applies to. So please just take the discussion back to the appropriate thread. Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.