Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RHoNJ Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: RHoNJ Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3893284;
    the whole episode I didn't see anyone really worrying or talking about Danielle (other than the talk with Jacqueline and her husband) that she looked even crazier.
    Huh? I'm not a fan of Danielle's, but the other women (well, except for Jacqueline) seem to spend their share of time talking about her. Especially Caroline - she seemed to be reveling in dissing Danielle at the dinner with that lady who owns the clothing store. Even Dina said they were acting like they were in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by dippitydoo;3893974 View Post
    Huh? I'm not a fan of Danielle's, but the other women (well, except for Jacqueline) seem to spend their share of time talking about her. Especially Caroline - she seemed to be reveling in dissing Danielle at the dinner with that lady who owns the clothing store. Even Dina said they were acting like they were in high school.
    Yeah but that dinner was really the only time we saw them mentioning her really.

Consider the source. I don't believe that's what it was. Danielle gave information that would affect custody to Dina's ex, Lexi's dad. Danielle wouldn't tell the truth to save her life. She's just not able to.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Hi guys, we're deciding that there just isn't enough traffic to have separate threads on show nights. Also, since Bravo airs their shows at the same time on both coasts, there's no need to have a separate thread for spoiler reasons. If you're unsure whether there will be spoilers, please stay out of the thread until it's finished airing in your time zone.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123