Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RHoNJ Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: RHoNJ Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

Honestly all that blog did was make me think even less of Danielle. It's one thing to bad mouth each other but to bring the kids into it is just way over the line. If I'm not mistaken NONE of the other women have ever said anything negative about Danielle's children and usually praise them for being level headed and whatever. I cannot BELIEVE Danielle said the stuff she did about Jacqueline's daughter - she made her sound like a total whore! And for the whole birth control thing - who cares WHEN she has the talk with her as long as she has it?! Danielle needs to read her own blog (especially the part about stones in glass houses) because she's not mother of the year - IN FACT she is so far from anything even resembling a good mother, that she should be praying with the priest that her daughters don't resemble the psychopath she is in any way. She goes and talks about how everyone is after her and whatever but the whole episode I didn't see anyone really worrying or talking about Danielle (other than the talk with Jacqueline and her husband) that she looked even crazier.

FORT Fanatic

The previews for the first episode were really misleading. But that is what Bravo is good for I guess. I wanted to see an epic blow out but all I saw was babies.

While I would never get within breathing distance of Danielle, I do appreciate what she brings to the show. Her statement that you either love or hate her, no in-between, is incorrect because that's exactly where I fall. I hate that the shop owner who she thought was her friend, turned on her in order to get in good with Caroline and the others. I understand that she's going to be joining the cast and from what I've seen, she'll quickly become my least favorite housewife....possibly of all time. I do agree about Danielle being wrong about blogging about the kids. They need to be off-limits IMO.
    CYA

D. going to see a priest seemed scripted to me. What good did that do? It seemed like all Danielle is about is getting revenge against the other women. I feel sorry for Danielle's daughters. She keeps dragging them into her drama, the girls are really mothering her which is so messed up.

What was the racist word used by Teresa's daughter in the garage? She said something and the adults looked at each other...but I couldn't hear what she said.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I'm surprised Danielle didn't burn when the priest blessed her.

This is a woman who is divorced & was engaged to at least 19 other men and she wants to be pictured as the Virgin Mary?

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3893451;
    What was the racist word used by Teresa's daughter in the garage? She said something and the adults looked at each other...but I couldn't hear what she said.
    I'm not completely sure but it sounded to me like the little girl said something about not wanting to be married to a Jewish man.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3893479;
    I'm not completely sure but it sounded to me like the little girl said something about not wanting to be married to a Jewish man.
    Teresa already discussing marriage with those little girls ...
    And the grandfather asking the friend if she was having her period ... Was that necessary ... come on, bad luck for the sauce ...

Danielle's daughters are awesome. Christine is a beauty. She will make a great MODEL.

Caroline and her Albert looked great with their weight loss. a $9,000.00 suit at Barney's ... how nice!

Jacqueline's new baby is a beauty WHILE her DD is a p.i.t.a.

Dina was very quiet last night.

And this supposed friend of Danielle's, KIM, what was her act ... friend OR foe???
    KAREN

Originally Posted by Lucky22
    That bothered me, too. Their girls get tired of a toy so they throw it away? A stuffed animal that size is expensive, and it didn't look worn or anything. Who cares if Theresa is bothered by another child touching a used toy ... it's not her child who'll be touching it! I'm sure this scene was deliberately filmed to show how wasteful and and insensitive these people are living in their mansions. It was funny Danielle was complaining about scrounging to pay her bills, while there she sits getting a pedicure and shopping in what was undoubtedly a pricey little boutique.

I couldn't figure out what stupid thing Theresa's daughter said about Jewish people, but where do you think she learned it? Seems the most level-headed of the bunch, at least on last night's show, was Dina. She seems to be a bit deeper in terms of values than the rest ... but most likely before long that impression will be blown to bits. I also liked Jacqueline's husband last night. He has a way of making a point assertively and directly, yet calmly and reasonably.

My question also ... what RHoNJ thread are we supposed to be posting in?

Since I'm on the WC, I got the heads up to watch that spot when I read this thread.
    Gia, the little girl, seemed to be referring to the religious Hassidic Jews who have the long paises (sp?) on the sides of heir faces. She mentioned hair and made a motion on the side of her face.
    I was surprised they left that in, as Andy Cohen is Jewish.

I really liked Dina at that party last night, but then again she's probably 1 of my favorites on this show. She just seems very natural and down to earth. And I do love her daughter. She seems to be doing something right there.

Did Teresa have the baby? I don't remember seeing it. I guess they didn't want to show 2 new babies on this show.

Wht was up with that lady / boyfriend at the dinner party Caroline gave? That guy was so drunk, he looked like he was going to fall over any minute. And, she was very two-faced. She should have expressed her problem to Danielle directly, not snicker and badmouth her behind her back.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 05-04-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: ETA - Just saw we had a thread started about last night's episode.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3893277;
    Well, that was the rumor and now since Danielle admits it, I assume it was.
    That's all she did?!? Man, the way Caroline talked, Danielle did something horrible. I don't really think that's so horrible. If anything, Dina was the one in the wrong on that one.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast