+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 432 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

The Real Housewives of New York

The older thread was causing some people problems, so we're going to open a new thread with the hopes that a smaller thread will be accessible to everyone.

Have at it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

XD I thought Jill found this site and got the thread shut down XD

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3886187;
    The older thread was causing some people problems, so we're going to open a new thread with the hopes that a smaller thread will be accessible to everyone.

Have at it.
    Thanks so much! I thought it was just my computer that was having problems with this site!

RHNY is my very favorite of the Housewives franchises, but this year all of the fighting, topped off with Jill's alleged 'planting' of a fake review of her book, is just disheartening. During the first season, I so enjoyed being a "fly on the wall" watching the ladies go about their busy social lives, and I wish they'd get back to that, and stop acting like competitve high schoolers.

I can't wait til Thursday to find out what is going on between Alex and Jill. I wonder why Jill was crying in the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3886189;
    XD I thought Jill found this site and got the thread shut down XD
    She is quite powerful...or, wait, is that Bethenny? She's the one who everyone is afraid of and can ruin lives without actually being involved in how the person life was ruined, right?

I was getting sad thinking I would never be able to post in that thread again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3886187;

Have at it.
    Thanks, hepcat. Glad to be able to access a new NY thread. I haven't been able to access the former thread ever since AngloAM posted -- what did you write, AngloAM?! Kidding!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3886268;
    Thanks so much! I thought it was just my computer that was having problems with this site!

RHNY is my very favorite of the Housewives franchises, but this year all of the fighting, topped off with Jill's alleged 'planting' of a fake review of her book, is just disheartening. During the first season, I so enjoyed being a "fly on the wall" watching the ladies go about their busy social lives, and I wish they'd get back to that, and stop acting like competitve high schoolers.
    I completely agree! I loved the first season, and even liked the second season. This season is a little too Springer-esque with all of the constant fighting.

Wow, glad to see this new thread. I haven't been able to access RH for weeks. Thought it was just me. Jill has reached maximum crazed, hope she gets a grip.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm excited for this weeks epi too, can't wait to find out what happens between Jill and Alex! Just listened to Countless Pocahontas's new song on Youtube, "money can't buy you calss", terrible! It makes "Tardy for the Party" sound like record of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3887212;
    I'm excited for this weeks epi too, can't wait to find out what happens between Jill and Alex! Just listened to Countless Pocahontas's new song on Youtube, "money can't buy you calss", terrible! It makes "Tardy for the Party" sound like record of the year!
    Why do these women think that they can sing??? Just because they're on television?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread