+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3938474;
    She's wearing the bikini in the pictures at the fort. She wore it on the yacht but there was so much other bullcrap to comment on that the ridiculous bikini never was discussed. Anyone else notice it?
    Oh. I haven't seen any FORT pictures of her posted. Where are they. Page?
    Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Rewatching the reunions:

So what do you think of Kelly's reaction when Luanne commented that she didn't think it was a good idea for Kelly to go on that trip ... rolling her eyes and looking away. Even Luanne unintentionally confirms that it was Kelly's decision to go or not.

Please take Kelly off the air. I would like Jill off the air too, but mostly Kelly.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3938477;
    Oh. I haven't seen any FORT pictures of her posted. Where are they. Page?
    Thanks
    Oops, they're on the blog posted earlier, where Alex is at a fort; they're not on FORT, lol.

Here's the link again: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/REAL HOUSEWIVES PHOTOCAP: The Craziest Episode of All Time B-Side Blog

FORT Fanatic

XO Mog Kelly just said Bethenny didn't cook on the cruise.

MOG X_X

FORT Fanatic

This is so awesome. Kelly just called the Cruise Drama boring and called Sonya and Ramona drunks. This is either the most awesome show ever or the scariest thing ever.

MOG PEOPLE! Kelly thinks the girls are jealous of her X_X

"Hate is apart of the ecosystem". WTF is this crap?! XO

They should just sit there and let her talk. My God, it was like watching another breakdown right there on the reunion. Kelly is seriously dealing with a different sense of reality than the rest of us!

What is MOG?

I wonder if Kelly is just seriously delusional or if she is deliberately lying in hopes we will believe her and she won't look like such a psycho.

WOW! Is anyone else catching the venom that Jill is spewing at everyone but Bethenney. OMG, the true Jill comes out against everyone else. Bethenney starts to say something and Jill backs right down and apologizes. It is almost funny!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3938672;
    What is MOG?

I wonder if Kelly is just seriously delusional or if she is deliberately lying in hopes we will believe her and she won't look like such a psycho.
    MOG is OMG. After some crazy inside joke I just see OMG as MOG now XD I don't mean to be confusing.

Either way she is delusional. In situation one she is crazy. In situation two she is delusional in thinking that she can lie and cover this up.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3938684;
    WOW! Is anyone else catching the venom that Jill is spewing at everyone but Bethenney. OMG, the true Jill comes out against everyone else. Bethenney starts to say something and Jill backs right down and apologizes. It is almost funny!
    It totally matches that link someone posted earlier with the liquor bottles XD I'm sorry Bethenney DIE EVERYONE ELSE!

Also any chance of Jill getting forgiveness just flew out of the window. She just said she knows why Kelly left now. Game over Jill. Game over.

+ Reply to Thread