+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 416 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree2228Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I still cannot believe Kelly. She doesn't own up to everything she did on the getaway with the other ladies. She says they were all attacking her, and even the Countless said that she started it all... I wish she had never come on this show. I used to like Jill the best, but now., i am firmly in the Ramona/Alex/Bethenny camp.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3936225;
    I think Jill has transferred the anger and resentment she has towards Bethenny onto Alex. Jill wants to hate Bethenny for not falling into step like most other people in Jill's life do. At the same time, she loves Bethenny and wants desperately to be included into her popular circle again. Since that is a conflict, she takes all of that negativity and hostility and even envy that she has for Bethenny and directs it at a safer scapegoat, Alex.
    I totally agree. And Alex is an easy target (she's just not a fighter) and was the messenger (as in "don't kill the messenger").

Jill is such a shallow, self-absorbed person that killing the messenger - and an easy target in general - was inevitable.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3936093;
    I can't stand any of the Trolls on this show. Bethenny I despise most with Kelly being the one least despised by me. Bethenny is a bully and one day she is going to be paid back for all of her bullying and it will be wonderful to see.

Kelly needs to see a Dr about her issues and she needs to stay the heck away from this group of rabid unhappy bunch of witches. Bethenny may want to look up systematic bullying her face will be residing next to the definition
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/young-woman-who-committed-suicide-was-victim-of-systematic-bullying-by-co-workers-court-told/story-e6frf7jo-1225827218655
    I think it is pretty disrespectful that you would include that link in your post. While bully is a serious issue don't compare what Kelly thinks happened to her to what that poor girl went through. Kelly was bipolar at best that entire trip. If anything Bethenny was the NICEST to Kelly. If LuAnn, someone on the OTHER team, could see that Kelly was making crap up then obviously Kelly is in the wrong. It's not bullying when 4 people are telling the truth and the other person is crying that people are lying and being mean to her.

FORT Fogey

Let's have a run-down of things that Bethenny has done to Kelly:

She called her Madonna while she was in DivaMode at Jill's charity meeting (after showing up late).
    She brought her a monogrammed bag with fun beach stuff on Ramona's renewal trip.
    She apologized to Kelly for things she did not do, so that Kelly could calm down after her crack-up.

Now, on to what Kelly has done to Bethenny:
    Called her a hoe-bag, said she was less than her, accused her of things over and over with no proof, trashed her in every way, needled and poked her, told her she wasn't a chef but a cook, dissed her food, attacked her character, been condescending, dismissive, mean, and a flat-out liar. And that's just in general.

I also find it disrespectful to that poor girl's memory and what happened to her that you include that link as any sort of likeness to what happened on that vacation. No one was, at any time, mean to Kelly. They put up with a lot of crap from her, quite frankly.

While at the hairdresser, I picked up one of the mags there.
    It had an article about Sonja's DUI arrest in the Hamptons, along with a picture of she / hubby from when they were married.

OMG! The guy's almost 80 years old ( and looks it).
    I thought she said at the reunion about how she wasn't going to get married, but she "fell so in love", etc. etc.
    I really like Sonja, but it looked pretty obvious that this was not a love match
    She's also had quite a bit of facial work judging from the photo.
    She did mention that after the divorce, she learned how to drive because, when she was married, they had their own driver. Not too shabby. Also, the article stated that the husband divorced Sonja.
    Very interesting
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

I'm waiting for someone to call out LuAnn for her passive-agressive behavior!
    "Darling, and then ZING!" She is such a condescending snob.

And another poster was so right about Jill NOT supporting Kelly at all - her BFF. Kelly is delusional and Bethany is way too smart for her to handle!

Can't wait for PART 3.
    Last edited by patfla06; 06-16-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: SPELLING

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3936093;
    I can't stand any of the Trolls on this show. Bethenny I despise most with Kelly being the one least despised by me. Bethenny is a bully and one day she is going to be paid back for all of her bullying and it will be wonderful to see.

Kelly needs to see a Dr about her issues ....
    Kelly is to Bethany what Alex is to Jill. The strong eating the weak...slowly but surely.

Bethany and Jill will reign supreme. The Countess and Sonja are just fodder and Ramona doesn't really care because the has her own thing going on.

Really interesting piece on Sonja and how she worked to get into NYC "society" . I almost didn't recognize her.

10.5.09: Memories are made of this | New York Social Diary

Scroll about halfway down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3936221;
    Three seasons Jill has not been nice to Alex. Why does Jill hate Alex so much?
    I think it's because Alex is so clearly "low rent". Simon is a working man, manages a hotel for what, maybe $300 to $400k; Alex is a working woman, perhaps making somewhat north of $150k. So Silex cannot compete with the others in the money game. Jill so very very badly wants to rub elbows with celebrities, with the "rich and famous". And the "titled", like Countless LuLu. Jill must hate being equated on RHNY with Alex The Peon. Jill sucks money from Bobby, but he cannot give her prestige, and she has a serious hunger for it.

BTW I remember during the NY first year, posters here said research shows the deLessUps ancestors usurped the "Count" title; it was never actually conferred, just taken, used, and after a couple generations no one refuted it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by patfla06;3937317;
    I'm waiting for someone to call out LuAnn for her passive-agressive behavior!
    "Darling, and then ZING!" She is such a condescending snob.
    YES!! That drives me crazy. I think "class" is the ability to make someone else feel comfortable around you, and LuAnn often falls short in that area. The time she asked Bethenny to drive 2 hours in peak traffic (and then 'forgave' her for being late!) only to blast her for some silly thing Bethenny had done much earlier -- and then made fun of her for driving the Skinny Girl car -- is not a classy move, IMO.

BTW, I was just thinking about the men on RHNY compared to the men of RHOC, and I realized I actually like the New York spouses, and except for Don, I really dislike the Orange County men. Slade, Alexis' chauvinistic husband, Tamra's ex.... yuck.

+ Reply to Thread