+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree2522Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

You know all these women are vain, media grabbing, horrible people who lie. I think it's funny that people gang up on one or two of them. They're all awful people who need a reality check.

Finally watched R-2 tonight. Loved that LuAnn said Kelly was instigating much of the systematic bullying but it was pretty telling that Kelly wouldn't even acknowledge or address that point. At least she could come up with something concrete as a way of explaining/justifying her role. But she doesn't even see it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3936031;
    Finally watched R-2 tonight. Loved that LuAnn said Kelly was instigating much of the systematic bullying but it was pretty telling that Kelly wouldn't even acknowledge or address that point. At least she could come up with something concrete as a way of explaining/justifying her role. But she doesn't even see it.
    It's pretty amazing that Kelly isn't looking inward even just a little. Isn't there some saying that if you question if you're crazy then you're probably not. It's the ones who don't think that they are,that really are! It's very frustrating that she hasn't questioned her behavior ,at all! She doesn't even say that "she felt" like she was being ganged up on. It's all about the "she was". I would love to know what her real friends are saying (if she has any).

I doubt if she actually does have any, at least not in the way that a sane person would consider a friendship. Remember her first episodes on the show? She was flitting in and out of Hamptons parties, giving that "Hiiiiii" greeting, air kissing then taking off. She contined that this season as well. She doesn't stick around long enough to form a relationship with anyone. (that requires feelings). Kelly Ripa said on Andy's show that she's run into her several times in the Hamptons and while they were quick exchanges, she seemed normal. Kelly never sticks around long enough to let the crazy show.

Quote Originally Posted by socalsean;3935747;
    You know all these women are vain, media grabbing, horrible people who lie. I think it's funny that people gang up on one or two of them. They're all awful people who need a reality check.
    I can't stand any of the Trolls on this show. Bethenny I despise most with Kelly being the one least despised by me. Bethenny is a bully and one day she is going to be paid back for all of her bullying and it will be wonderful to see.

Kelly needs to see a Dr about her issues and she needs to stay the heck away from this group of rabid unhappy bunch of witches. Bethenny may want to look up systematic bullying her face will be residing next to the definition
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/young-woman-who-committed-suicide-was-victim-of-systematic-bullying-by-co-workers-court-told/story-e6frf7jo-1225827218655
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 06-16-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I finally got to see R2.
    I liked that Bethenny made the comment about all of them picking on Jill. It was growing way too uncomfortable, so that was a needed respite.

I actually feel very bad for Kelly. She's ceratinly not 100 per cent, but I do think that LouAnn nailed it earlier in the season when she made the comment about Kelly not having many women friends. Kelly is definitely not one of the girls. I'm not sure why she went on this show to begin with, though the charity thing does seem to have been a big plus for her. She did go on to Andy about Bravo making her go on that trip. He clearly denied it, but I'm a bit skeptical. I thought the whole breakdown, or whatever it was, was not at all fun and not something that I could even care to snark about.
    It was just very painful to see someone unravel on the screen in front of me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

I keep wondering if she's manic depressive. The bit with the candy was really strange. Her thought process is so strange.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3935200;

In regards to Alex, your actions are shouting your character. You may say over and over that you were never friends with Alex, but that does not excuse or keep you from being courteous and pleasant, and to own up to your actions regarding her and her family.

I hope you find the maturity and wisdom to lay low for a long time.
    Lately I've been watching each episode, including the Reunions, two times because I always catch something I missed the first time.
    Watching Part 2 again today, I was struck by how much Jill hates Alex. It's not just whan she kept making the point about them not being friends, it's a look she gives Alex whenever she is speaking directly to her. It is INTENSE hatred. I'm not sure why Alex is the only one she has singled out to dislike so much. She's apologized to everyone but Alex. I feel there is something more that we don't know or maybe Jill needs at least one person to focus all her anger on and it become Alex. I feel Jill really doesn't want Alex to return to the show. Jill doesn't have a poker face and even tho you can tell she's annoyed with most of the wives, her feelings about Alex are HUGELY negative.
    Maybe I've missed something here but am unsure why she's directing such venom towards Alex. Even in the previews of the next part of the reunion when she talks about something "spread eagle" to Alex, it very apparent.
    What has Alex done that's worse than any of the other women or is she just Jill's scapegoat??

I really hope Kelly is gone next year. I am only watching so I can finish the reunion and be done. I have yet to see her say anything that made any sense. The woman is delusional and either needs meds or current meds adjusted or to get off of whatever drug she is on. I used to have fun laughing at the stupid things she said and the way she mangled phrases, but she has gone over the edge. It is just pathetic at this point.

Was the spread eagle about Alex's photos? If so, who cares? Is it the fact that it got out in public? I also don't think Alex and Simon would have gone that far and released the photos themselves. Alex doesn't do anything different in private than the other housewives or what many other people have done. I am not sure what it is about Alex that Jill seems to despise more than any of the others. They have all (including Bethenney and Ramona) treated her rather atrociously---even when they are being fake polite and fake friendly, you can see a hint of disdain under the surface. I am glad Bethenney and Ramona seemed to have gotten past that, but I don't think Alex is any worse than the others.

+ Reply to Thread