+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 441 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

The only reason I brought up the Al Sharpton quote ^ is cuz I guarang*ddamntee you she doesn't even know who the hell Al Sharpton is.

She only said those two words to Bethenny at that time cuz she either has tourette's syndrome or she heard that name from one of her friends and she just shouted it to B.

lol - I pick

Obviously she thought Bethenny was doing an impression and like rebotco said it was misattributed to Al Sharpton.

But I still don't think Kelly even knows who he is. She's an idiot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3935206;
    I think Kelly merely misattributed the quote but I won't venture a guess why she would have thought it was from Sharpton.
    I thought it was the deeper, gravely voice that Bethenny used. Maybe it reminded her of him. I think it had more to do with the voice than the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3934495;
    So obviously, Kelly heard the words "systematic bullying" from one of her friends or peers or read it in one of her magazines (maybe HighLights) and then used it as her mantra re: the Ramona trip.

And as Alex was trying to point out last night (and not very effectively) it seems that Jill told Kelly about how Alex looked like she was "channeling the devil" at the Brooklyn Fashion Runway. Therefore, Kelly used that phrase at "Scary Island" on Alex.

Kelly just takes phrases and words from other people and says them as her own words of fact.

Somewhere, someone must have shouted the words "Al Sharpton" in her presence and therefore, Kelly took it and shouted those words at Bethenny.

She is beyond crazy and quite frankly "gone".

This is beyond funny!! Kelly will never own up to her craziness because she has no clue she is.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Interesting comment by Jill regarding Alex being spread eagle in her husband's hotel....this was in the preview for next week...anyone have any insight on that?

[I][FONT="Courier New"][I]Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maidstone ....
    Somewhere, someone must have shouted the words "Al Sharpton" in her presence and therefore, Kelly took it and shouted those words at Bethenny.
    She is beyond crazy and quite frankly "gone".

Just prior to Kelly shouting "Al Sharpton" Bethenny had laughlingly said "You can't handle the truth" in her deep Jack Nicholson voice, clearly from the "A Few Good Men" movie. It seemed this was Bethenny's way of trying to defuse the drama, but apparently Kelly thought it was an Al Sharpton quote; the dummy! Kelly's brain is simply incapable of intake. And she's mean. A terrible combination.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;3935351;
    Interesting comment by Jill regarding Alex being spread eagle in her husband's hotel....this was in the preview for next week...anyone have any insight on that?
    Maybe those awful naked photos of Alex were taken in a room at the hotel Simon manages.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Hmmm....maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3934424;
    Andy called Kelly out when she said Bravo 'forced' her to go on the scary island trip but Kelly kept insisting HE was wrong and just kept ignoring him and talking her crazy talk. I wish they would get rid of her too. The show was alot better without her.
    I'll bet there will be repercussions for Kelly saying that to Andy on WWH. It's pretty clear Andy doesn't much like teflon brain Kelly.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

FORT Fogey

This is probably a really, really, really stupid question, but who exactly is Andy at Bravo?? I thought he was just the host of these things but from the way you guys talk about him it seems like he has more power than that.

FORT Fogey

He's somebody to stay on the good side of.

He is currently Senior Vice President of Production and Programming at the Bravo cable television network

+ Reply to Thread