+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 441 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3934188;
    I didn't get a chance to watch the reunion tonight but I wish someone would ask Kelly why she keeps saying things that fuel the "systematic bullying" she is so convinced is happening. Most people learn in grade school to not taunt the class bully if they can't handle the response.
    Bethenny did ask her what it meant but Andy kinda was making people on the left couch shut up because they were "bullying" Kelly when she kept repeating herself. For the ladies on the left couch I am sure it was like Terror Island part 2 listening to Kelly talk.

I am not even exaggerating she said the phrase like 15 times.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3934197;
    Bethenny did ask her what it meant but Andy kinda was making people on the left couch shut up because they were "bullying" Kelly when she kept repeating herself. For the ladies on the left couch I am sure it was like Terror Island part 2 listening to Kelly talk.
    Andy was right in trying to let her answer a question. Isn't Kelly's version of the events what we've been wanting to hear? As I said, they were jumping all over her trying to make their point and if they'd just let her babble, the point would have made itself.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3934231;
    Andy was right in trying to let her answer a question. Isn't Kelly's version of the events what we've been wanting to hear? As I said, they were jumping all over her trying to make their point and if they'd just let her babble, the point would have made itself.
    I think it is a natural human reaction to interrupt someone when they are lying through their teeth. But even when the girls all shut up and let Kelly talk all she talked about was systematic bullying, that it was a break through not a break down, and she will use this horrible event to connect to others. She truly didn't say anything that we didn't already know. I wanted to hear her side of the story too but she kept repeating herself and the conversation was going no where.

Had the others not interrupted at every turn, more would have come of it. Even when Andy was trying to clarify what she was saying, she contradicted herself again to the point of Jill stepping in and telling Kelly she was wrong. There is a whole lot of untapped crazy there.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3934236;
    I think it is a natural human reaction to interrupt someone when they are lying through their teeth. But even when the girls all shut up and let Kelly talk all she talked about was systematic bullying, that it was a break through not a break down, and she will use this horrible event to connect to others. She truly didn't say anything that we didn't already know. I wanted to hear her side of the story too but she kept repeating herself and the conversation was going no where.

Kelly out and out lied to everyone last night...but again...Andy let her off the hook. I wonder if he is worried about her mental state...that he didn't really address her lying.
    She said that Bravo forced her to go on that trip. Andy said "thats not true". Then she said it again and Andy said
    thats not true". That time Kelly gave one of her crazy "OK, great" responses that accompany that toothy weird smile.

OK Great? Thats how it was left? I expected Andy to say once and for all that Kelly was wrong and she was not forced to go. Really pin her down to her lie and not just gloss over it.

However...they all seemed to know that there is truly something wrong with her. She couldn't even follow along in the conversation and Jill even tried to get her back on track. Her 'bullying' thing is a PR stunt. Anything to try to redeem herself..and addressing bullying was what they came up with. If any of those PR people watched tapes of that trip...they certainly didn't have much to work with. Remember Bethenny stated a few times last night that Kellys behavior was MUCH worse than what was shown. Using the word 'bullying' over and over again tries to deflect the blame from the real bully (Kelly) to the others. I hope Bravo gives her the boot...as nothing she says can be believed.

Jill. She will never admit that her true character was revealed this season and the viewers didnt like it. The excuses for a season worth's of bad behavior is getting old. I don't care either way if she comes back...as now I know who she 'really' is and won't be surprised by how she behaves in the future.

I am lovin' Sonja...and would rather see much more of her...and much less of Countless.

Bravo is repeating the reunion shows today (noon Eastern time)...and I want to watch a little more closely this time around.

Once again, Jill needed to see video proof (her conversation with Alex in which Alex hinted that Bethenny's dad was ill) and would not admit she was wrong without seeing proof. Once again, Jill denied, denied, denied (that she told the women not to film with Bethenny) until finally admitting she really did ask the women not to film with Bethenny. She's an intolerable liar and phony.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3934231;
    I am still waiting on Kelly's point. Right....she doesn't have one. I for one find this bullying thing from Kelly very interesting. I was hoping someone would have bring up the fact about Kelly assulting her boyfriend last year. The girl really does need professional help and not the Jill/LuAnn kind of therapy.

FORT Newbie

OK, seriously, Bravo needs to get rid of Kelly ASAP. The NY show is my favorite of the RH franchise but if Kelly is on again next season I don't think I can handle watching. She is such a profound liar and totally delusional. I am not a fan of Jill's after this season, but I still find her entertaining. Kelly just makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3933924;
    A good host would have done so. But since Andy is so involved with all the shows it is hard for him to come into the situation with no feelings.

Also the show is 8 hours long. Maybe they tried and she kept repeating systematic bullying a million times and he gave up. I was surprised that LuAnn was the one who brought up the fact that Kelly was giving the girls a hard time.
    I really wish Andy would have actually called her out for her crazy lies. I know Alex, Beth, and Ramona should have stayed quiet, but it's really hard to keep it in when someone is lying and slandering your character the way Kelly was to them. Andy is a wimp.

Thank goodness LuAnn actually said something about Kelly being the one who provoked the drama.

Andy called Kelly out when she said Bravo 'forced' her to go on the scary island trip but Kelly kept insisting HE was wrong and just kept ignoring him and talking her crazy talk. I wish they would get rid of her too. The show was alot better without her.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3934424;
    Andy called Kelly out when she said Bravo 'forced' her to go on the scary island trip but Kelly kept insisting HE was wrong and just kept ignoring him and talking her crazy talk. I wish they would get rid of her too. The show was alot better without her.
    I was so glad he did that. I think that he gave up because there is no talking sense to Kelly, this is how she felt things went down and everyone else is wrong....at least as far as Kelly goes. I mean, of course they would force Kelly to go on the trip but not Jill or Luann.

I found it interesting that while Kelly was incoherently babbling her two couch buddies were not defending her; Luann even kind of 'ganged up' on her too. I also don't blame Alex, Ramona, or Bethenny for interrupting her because 1- everyone was interrupting everyone and 2- who wouldn't defend themselves when Kelly is talking her nonsensical crap.

GAH! She's such an idiot.

I was really irritated that everyone said that Jill had enough in the beginning of last night reunion. She cause this herself...if she's going to make her bed she needs to lie in it.

+ Reply to Thread