+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 428 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2466Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3894365;
    None of these people have any credible pretensions to being a 'socialite.' "Social, light" maybe.
    LOL! Touché, AngloAm!

wow, Jill just showed her true colors. It's all about her. Instead of showing sympathy for Bethany, it was all about how she wasn't told. Didn't Bethany try to tell her? I specifically remember when she was "ambushed" Bethany was telling her that she's going through other things. maybe if she listened she would have known. I have no respect left for Jill.
    Last edited by azadee13; 05-06-2010 at 11:10 PM.

Jill is officially disgusting. Really, there's something despicable about a person whose reaction to news of someone's death is "nyah, nyah, I knew before you and how dare you not return my phone call!"

Alex & Jill's smackdown - meh. Alex doesn't have the presence to pull it off. And once again, it should have been done in private.

From the sublime to the ridiculous - Jill throwing Alex out of SOMEONE ELSE'S home!?!?!?

Why on G-d's green earth does Ramona insist Jill has to be on her weekend getaway? WTF????

Jennifer's apartment is off the hook. Not my taste, but it's absolutely something spectacular.
    Last edited by rebotco; 05-06-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Wow! Jill is upset because she wasn't told about B's father. after the way she's been treating B the past few months...why the hell would she? Seems like it's ok for Jill to B out of her life, but when the shoes on the other foot, she can't handle it...wtf!

Alex doesn't fight well.

Luann needs to mind her own business and stop being a colossal hypocrite.

Sonja needs to brush her hair every once in awhile.

Kelly needs to continue to be the sidekick to a major character on the show. I like her when she's not in my face.

Ramona..... why did she insist that Jill be at her thing in St Thomas (or where ever)?, I would never think of those two a good friends. I'm wondering if that was filmed before all this Bethenny stuff went down. Alex needs to take fighting/standing your ground lessons from Ramona.

Jill is unbelievably ridiculous.....she is in a world of her own.

I did not like that Bobby went to Alex to talk to her about what Alex said to Jill. I realize that he is her husband but he needs to stay out of this. Neither hold Jill responsible for her actions and I find that very sad. I also didn't like that Jill said 'this is how I am' at Jennifer's party...that's a very immature response. If you are offending/hurting people left and right, which is painfully obviously Jill is, why would you not try to fix it? Instead Jill says 'this is how I am just deal!'

Jill isn't going to have very many fans left after this.

Sonja and Jen, the new housewives. Boring! I'm glad Alex found her backbone and at least tried to tell off Jill, even though JIll wasn't listening. Good try though Alex. We need Bethenny to come back and put the smack down on some of these women. And how did Kelly get in Jill's entourage? Jill treated her like crap last season. Why would Romeana want Jill in her pre-vow renewal trip? They don't seem like they are close friends at all. Actually when this is over I don't think Jill is going to have any friends left except maybe the Countless.

FORT Fan

Poor Alex. She should have gone hard or just went home, as Bethenny says. She had very valid points but because she's not a fighter, she couldn't convey them with enough venom to really shut Jill down like she could have.

Kelly is such a balloon brain...

Jill is disgusting. That "woman" has serious issues. How does one make EVERYTHING about them. I mean where do you draw the line. When does compassion for someone take priority over your need to be the center of everything? And I could have sworn Ramona and Alex tried to tell her about Bethenny's dad but she was too wrapped up in her own world to care.

Does LuAnn want Jill or what. she is almost obsessed with the woman and her drama. Get a life LuLu! Right is right and wrong is wrong.

What is up with Sonja's hair? When they were at the restaurant it was literally standing up on her head. LOL
    Why didn't any of the other ladies mention that to her?

So Bobby didn't get involved when Jill was fighting with a man- Mario, but he can confront little non-confrontational Alex. Wow!

When Jill did the talking head about how she thought it was moronic for Ramona to renew her vows after 17 years, she spoke with such disdain toward Alex ("how does he stand her every day for 17 years" or something) - her facial expressions mirrored those of Alex' infamous "I'll never live in the suburbs" scene. So there's that ugliness, plus if Jill feels that way toward Ramona, her response when invited to the Virgin Islands should have been "thank you, no" instead of "I'm not sure."

There was a lot of background noise in this epi & I hope to not see it again, but did Jennifer say Alex' boyfriend is definitely gay (when Alex & Simon left the Gotham party)?

Credibility check: how is it that Bravo cameras happen to be with both Bethenny & Ramona when Bethenny has a need to speak to Ramona? But by the way, Ramona seemed truly sincere and compassionate in that conversation.

FORT Fanatic

I think having a big ceremony for your 17th wedding anniversary is rather silly, but unless Ramona asks for your opinion, keep it to yourself. I just hope she won't push her poor daughter into doing more than she feels comfortable doing. She is a teenager, and your parents can really embarrass you.

I wonder if Ramona is pushing for the ceremony because Bravo will somehow fund it - like maybe a free wedding dress, etc. She could have a big event and it wouldn't be on HER dime. Remember when Jon and Kate Gosselin went to Hawaii for a free all-expense paid vow renewal and then they divorced shortly after? Kate got what she wanted, even though she knew the marriage was kaput.

I wonder if Jill's reputation - at least among viewers - will ever recover. What an impossible woman she is.

Did you see the aftershow last night with Andy? He mentioned LuAnn DeSepps new RECORDING. The song is called
    Money Can't Buy You Class!!!!!!!! What do you think?
    Scroll down and clip on the video box to listen.

Real Housewife of NYC LuAnn de Lesseps-Singer... | Gather

+ Reply to Thread