+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 434 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3933871;
    I'm curious if I linked the correct article because the responses don't seem to be consistent with what I thought I posted. I was trying to post an article that was written by someone's "review" (for lack of a better term) of the Reunion Show and it dwelled mostly on Jill and Bethenny. There were so many inconsistencies and so obviously one-sided that many of the readers said they wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't planted by a friend of hers (Jill's).
    Canuck, there have been a number of articles linked on this thread. The one you describe is one of them.

FORT Fanatic

Well it is clear that Showbiz Tonight is in Jill's back pocket. They did a short clip on the Bethenny/Omarosa deal in regards to the view and totally spinned the story to make Bethenny seem like she was attacking Omarosa when it was the ladies of the view who brought up Omarosa. So at least we know now why Jill is always on the show now...

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3934023;
    Well it is clear that Showbiz Tonight is in Jill's back pocket. They did a short clip on the Bethenny/Omarosa deal in regards to the view and totally spinned the story to make Bethenny seem like she was attacking Omarosa when it was the ladies of the view who brought up Omarosa. So at least we know now why Jill is always on the show now...
    They had Jill on as a "guest" couple weeks ago to give her opinion on something. Several people e-mailed (that I know of) were incensed and e-mailed the show protesting. I can't stand that show anyway -- that Hammer dude (if that's his name) always speaks with a sensationalizing tone and it's nothing. They're as bad as TMZ. Perez Hilton put an article in his lovely blog about the Omarosa thingie -- that went nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3933921;
    It probably wouldn't have done any good, but I really wish that Andy had pushed Kelly to answer for starting so much of the drama on "scary island", for all the horrible things she called the other women which were much worse than anything she was called. If anyone was trying to bully people on that trip it was Kelly.
    Gawd, I'd give my eyeteeth to know the things that happened on the Scarey Island trip that was 10,000 times worse. Wonder if we'll ever know. Even the reference Ramona made about who she contacted in New York to help Kelly -- must really be something. I vaguely recall in the past few weeks someone saying that Bravo asked Kelly to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;3932933;
    Wow, that is ALL OVER the place! One thing I now know about Kelly that I wish didn't: She gets pregnant without even trying just by thinking about sex, but she won't talk at dinner about that. Then it went from there to she takes fashion and career advice from her kids and she wants her daughter to be a clever text message sender because it shows intelligence. Towards the end she brought up Bethenny's name for no reason after previously saying at the begining that she doesn't do that but Bethenny does.
    This was almost exactly what I was going to post.
    Of course she pulled the "midwestern" card. I feel like she uses that everytime she wants to feel "up here" over other people that may have different moral standards than her.
    I don't know why it bothers me so much but everytime she says it I want to sic B on her.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3933693;
    Watching reunion part 1 again...

Ramona and Alex look really pretty.

Did LuAnn refer to herself as a singer??

I scream every time Ramon says "I don't, I just gave that as an example to make you feel better", in response to Kelly scolding her about calling Avery stupid.
    That was my favorite part of reunion part 1. It's the way she makes the comment...I kept rewinding it to get a laugh.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3934006;
    I disagree, Jexter. Jill is nowhere near as clever, sharp or funny as Bethenny (and in tonight's Reunion Part 2, Jill even admitted she was trying to be as funny as Bethenny & it didn't work). I have no opinion about their overall levels of intelligence, but Jill isn't anywhere near the same league as Bethenny when it comes to wit, personality and - and this is important - honesty & sincerity.
    I don't recall ever coming across someone as witty as Bethany - live and in person or on TV. This includes Jill. The thing is though, Jill keeps up with Bethany - she doesn't/can't deliver the lines that Bethany does, but she's in there with them all the same.

They are a duo, a pair. They "get" each other and play off each other in a way that is rare and deep. This is why I think they will make up. Neither will find the other anywhere else (or at least the odds are remote that this should be the case).

Reg. intelligence, I think both women are equally intelligent - and IMO - both are well above average in that regard. I'd give Bethany an edge, I suppose - at least as a strategist. She outplayed Jill - and everyone else - from the beginning.

FORT Fanatic

MOG I am watching the reunion again with Kelly's clip. She is seriously makes no sense. Whoever prepped her for this show needs to be fired. This is a train wreck.

Also....everything Kelly is saying is really talking about her. This hot/cold thing....her spending the day with Alex talking nice to her then her saying Alex channels the devil. Her stomping out saying they all are rude...then returns with Jelly Beans.

Really I feel bad for laughing at this nonsense but I can't stop watching the lies. If I were the girls on the left side of the couch I would be pulling my hair out.

I didn't get a chance to watch the reunion tonight but I wish someone would ask Kelly why she keeps saying things that fuel the "systematic bullying" she is so convinced is happening. Most people learn in grade school to not taunt the class bully if they can't handle the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3934188;
    I didn't get a chance to watch the reunion tonight but I wish someone would ask Kelly why she keeps saying things that fuel the "systematic bullying" she is so convinced is happening. Most people learn in grade school to not taunt the class bully if they can't handle the response.
    I'm not sure it would have mattered. She obviously researched something on the internet and that was going to be her mantra for the night, no matter the question. If the women who went on the scarey island trip had just let Kelly answer a question, they would have been better served as the crazy would have shown itself.

+ Reply to Thread