+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 432 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree2525Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Watching reunion part 1 again...

Ramona and Alex look really pretty.

Did LuAnn refer to herself as a singer??

I scream every time Ramon says "I don't, I just gave that as an example to make you feel better", in response to Kelly scolding her about calling Avery stupid.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Regular

For some reason, call me naive, but I really felt that Jill was sincere with Bethanny. I think she just wanted to Bethanny to wait until she was ready to talk. I don't think she thought that Bethanny would just let it go completely. All of her other apologies, I think were fake to save face but I think she really misses her friendship with Bethanny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3933173;
    Bethanny said on WWHL that she would wait until she finds out who is cast to make the decision as to whether she would come back to HWONY next year. I really hope Kelly goes - I can't take her anymore. She is so stupid and so inarticulate. Her daughters make more sense than she does. I really like Sonya - I hope she comes back....
    I think Bethany will make a return conditional on Kelly being axed. Bravo will defer to Bethany who is clearly more marketable than Kelly. (I would wager money on the fact that Jill made her return conditional on Alex being axed).

One other prediction: Bethany and Jill will make up this summer. I'm not sure it will be in time - or even enough - for Bethany to return, but she and Jill will be friends again. Maybe even BFF's. They are far too copasetic.

No, that isn't right. They are far too compatible (Meririam Webster's 2nd definition: "capable of cross-fertilizing freely or uniting vegetatively").

I think Bethany has the capacity for genuine compassion. I don't think Jill does. On all other counts, they are two peas in a pod.

Don't get me wrong....I like Bethany, and Jill has many good points. They just share the same humor, intelligence, and wit, and they will go to great lengths to get what they want. Plus, they seem to have taken to the tv thing very well. I could actually see them working on a project together somewhere down the road (none that I'd watch, but I can see it happening).

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3933693;
    Watching reunion part 1 again...

Ramona and Alex look really pretty.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3933693;
    I scream every time Ramona says "I don't, I just gave that as an example to make you feel better", in response to Kelly scolding her about calling Avery stupid.
    That was the best line of the show, and Kelly was pissed!
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-14-2010 at 09:06 PM.

I'm curious if I linked the correct article because the responses don't seem to be consistent with what I thought I posted. I was trying to post an article that was written by someone's "review" (for lack of a better term) of the Reunion Show and it dwelled mostly on Jill and Bethenny. There were so many inconsistencies and so obviously one-sided that many of the readers said they wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't planted by a friend of hers (Jill's).

It was not well received by many readers. They said that her apologies obviously meant nothing when the next day she made such efforts to get everyone to read this anti-Bethenny thingie.

Oh well, it's immaterial now -- don't feel like searching. Reunion Part 2 going okay thus far, but am sure it's gonna' heat up. Looks like Kelly's "up" next.

FORT Fanatic

Andy made me mad. Kelly was repeating herself over and over again and calls the other ladies bullys when they point out Kelly is insane?

She said the phrase systematic bullying like 15 times and acted like she was a martyr for the cause. Of course I see the cause as "standing up for insane people ever".

FORT Fanatic

Mog why does Kelly answer everything "Thanks I appreciate that" when she is calling them liars.

Also I am not mad at Andy anymore for calling out Kelly about her lying.

It probably wouldn't have done any good, but I really wish that Andy had pushed Kelly to answer for starting so much of the drama on "scary island", for all the horrible things she called the other women which were much worse than anything she was called. If anyone was trying to bully people on that trip it was Kelly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3933921;
    It probably wouldn't have done any good, but I really wish that Andy had pushed Kelly to answer for starting so much of the drama on "scary island", for all the horrible things she called the other women which were much worse than anything she was called. If anyone was trying to bully people on that trip it was Kelly.
    A good host would have done so. But since Andy is so involved with all the shows it is hard for him to come into the situation with no feelings.

Also the show is 8 hours long. Maybe they tried and she kept repeating systematic bullying a million times and he gave up. I was surprised that LuAnn was the one who brought up the fact that Kelly was giving the girls a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3933768;
    They just share the same humor, intelligence, and wit,
    I disagree, Jexter. Jill is nowhere near as clever, sharp or funny as Bethenny (and in tonight's Reunion Part 2, Jill even admitted she was trying to be as funny as Bethenny & it didn't work). I have no opinion about their overall levels of intelligence, but Jill isn't anywhere near the same league as Bethenny when it comes to wit, personality and - and this is important - honesty & sincerity.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3933924;
    I was surprised that LuAnn was the one who brought up the fact that Kelly was giving the girls a hard time.
    Conversely, I was surprised LuAnn managed to stay out of it for so long! LuAnn has really been a non-event in the Reunions so far, and that's fine by me.

+ Reply to Thread