+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 441 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I don't think that particularly article was mean towards Bethenny at all. I don't know why Alex even brought it up. There are a lot of accusations going around, but no one seems to have any proof of anything. I think that each of the housewives (even the ones who aren't wives at all) have come out of this reality machine looking worse for the wear. These things almost never make anyone look better than when they started. They should stop pointing fingers at each other and take a long look in the mirror. The only redemption is to get the hell off TV.

Certainly not as mean as the rest of the ladies can be but I think the reason Alex brought it up is because Kelly said she never commented on Bethenny when, in fact, she did.

I mean, she would be like "Oh my God!" and freak out. With her hormones, she would be like firecrackers! Literally. Maybe she'll learn something from it; I have no idea.
    While this is not the worst thing a housewives has said she is clearly not being nice. Plus, she made the above comment right after saying
    I know she's commented on me before, but I would never comment on her. That's just not my style.
    The comment didn't need to be said. If she truly didn't like to gossip or comment on Bethenny she could have just left it at 'I'm not going to comment on her'...but yet she does negatively comment on her.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-14-2010 at 01:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3932943;
    I don't think that particularly article was mean towards Bethenny at all. I don't know why Alex even brought it up. There are a lot of accusations going around, but no one seems to have any proof of anything. I think that each of the housewives (even the ones who aren't wives at all) have come out of this reality machine looking worse for the wear. These things almost never make anyone look better than when they started. They should stop pointing fingers at each other and take a long look in the mirror. The only redemption is to get the hell off TV.
    Part of Kelly's whole bit is that everyone talks about her in the press but she never comments on any of them. It's one of her biggest pieces to back up the "I'm a victim of systematic bullying!" deal. It's also symptomatic of her need to always be the nice/smart/insightful one, which always leads to her looking mean/dumb/crazy.

So when Kelly started in at the reunion with the whole "Bethenny talked about my innocent little girls in the press and I've never said anything about her I NEVER say anyone's name ask ANYONE" that's why Alex said something. I believe she said "I've never seen an article that says anything about your kids, but I have seen an article about you giving mom tips where you mention Bethenny." She made no mention of Kelly being mean to Bethenny at all.

In Alex's blog for the week, she does say that she wasn't using it as an example to show how mean Kelly is but just to show her lies.

I don't think it was mean towards Bethenny. But I do think it was completely looney from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3932713;
    My assessments and predictions:

Alex's demise is the work of Jill Zarin. Without a doubt. Alex is not dumb, but she lacks the killer instinct and narcissism that fuels the others. Jill needed to exercise control somewhere and this was it. Jill is a playground bully who picks on weaker people for the sake of pumping themselves up. It seems as if Jill has been horrific to Alex for 3 years in a row Alex probably won't be too sad to leave.

The more of Jill's antics are revealled, the more I am convinced that she is a bit twisted.

Bethany will likely take out Kelly.

As much as these two hate each other now, Jill and Bethany are in as much control of the show's direction as cast members can be.

Jennifer won't return - too boring.

Sonja will get a 2nd chance to be interesting. If she isnt successful, she'll be out after next season.

Jill, LuLu, and Ramona will return. Bethany MAY show if Kelly is gone and if she makes up with Jill. Otherwise, I doubt that she'll return other than cameos perhaps.

Ramona will leave after next season because as nutty as she is, the nuttiness of the others will be too distracting for her. She's too positive and actually has a thriving career all her own outside the show.

The Countess will go after Ramona. She's starting to become boring.

Bethanny said on WWHL that she would wait until she finds out who is cast to make the decision as to whether she would come back to HWONY next year. I really hope Kelly goes - I can't take her anymore. She is so stupid and so inarticulate. Her daughters make more sense than she does. I really like Sonya - I hope she comes back....

One problem with Kelly is that she acts like she doesn't want to be on a reality show! She doesn't want to talk with the other women. She doesn't want to talk about the other women. What is the reason for her being on if she doesn't want to do anything? I'm happy that she's crazy because it's the only thing that makes her interesting!

FORT Fanatic

I love how that article says she has only interacted with Bethenney a handful of times. Really Kelly? You do realize you are on TV right....?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3933314;
    I love how that article says she has only interacted with Bethenney a handful of times. Really Kelly? You do realize you are on TV right....?
    I know! She went on a vacation with her for crying out loud! That girl is a whack job!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3933291;
    One problem with Kelly is that she acts like she doesn't want to be on a reality show! She doesn't want to talk with the other women. She doesn't want to talk about the other women. What is the reason for her being on if she doesn't want to do anything? I'm happy that she's crazy because it's the only thing that makes her interesting!
    Amen! The woman is stunningly senseless & good only for laughs. The other RH have to dodge her crazymeanstreak, but ya know they're up for it, they get paid to do it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3933001;
    Part of Kelly's whole bit is that everyone talks about her in the press but she never comments on any of them. It's one of her biggest pieces to back up the "I'm a victim of systematic bullying!" deal. It's also symptomatic of her need to always be the nice/smart/insightful one, which always leads to her looking mean/dumb/crazy.

So when Kelly started in at the reunion with the whole "Bethenny talked about my innocent little girls in the press and I've never said anything about her I NEVER say anyone's name ask ANYONE" that's why Alex said something. I believe she said "I've never seen an article that says anything about your kids, but I have seen an article about you giving mom tips where you mention Bethenny." She made no mention of Kelly being mean to Bethenny at all.

In Alex's blog for the week, she does say that she wasn't using it as an example to show how mean Kelly is but just to show her lies.
    It wasn't a good example of the point Alex was trying to make though.

+ Reply to Thread