+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 429 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3931135;
    I watched the reunion twice & I don't recall Jill issuing an apology and Bethenny then lashing into her. I recall Jill making excuses about having a bad day and coming across as entirely insincere (except, actually, when she apologized to Alex for calling her "ugly;" that's where Jill's entire body language showed sincerity). I think that over the course of the Reunion Part I, Jill admitted to some things, and I think when the topic of the J vs. B feud was opened, Bethenny started telling her side of the story. I don't recall Bethenny opening a tirade against Jill after any sort of apology from Jill.

I didn't see anywhere that Bethenny lashed out after Jill apologized either, and I also think Jill comes across as very insincere. She didn't actually apologize to Alex for calling her ugly either, she defended herself saying that's not what she meant ( yes it was ) and basically saying she was sorry if Alex took it the wrong way.

I think on the whole Jill has had some PR coaching and was trying really hard to "stick to her script" and act humble and apologetic, the only problem is that we can see right through the act and know she's not being sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3931147;
    Woops..........I mean Kelly sounded angry when she said it.
    I think there was a time when KelHelly got along on her looks, but she's getting up in years, no longer has the lustre of marriage to "the greatest photographer in the world"- her words- and now she's grasping at RHNY to buff the shine on her so-called celebrity.

Oh, I've got the wrong quote up here, but anyway KelHelly is not a well-meaning simpleton. She's simply a dunce.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So I found this .... Who is Work of Art’s Nicole Nadeau? Countess Luann de Lesseps niece, KNS Design Collective : starcasm.net . Nicole on Bravo's Work of Art is Luanne's niece.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Imagine in Jill's world, there would be a new reality tv show, "Jill getting furnished?" Her story's about as interesting as a mid-town carpet-seller's.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I SO enjoyed seeing Bethenny, Ramona and especially Alex hold their own. Not only that but just get the truth out there......LuAnn thinks she is entirely way too good for everyone, when in reality she is not, Jill is plain and simple....a mean girl and Kelly is just out right crazy.

Really loved watching it!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

YouTube - "Reality Chat" - Bethenny Frankel & Jill Zarin

You have to watch this interview with Bethany and Jill from March 2009. They are total best friends, laughing, finishing each other's sentences, goodnaturedly kidding each other about stuff they now ACCUSE each other of doing, and more. So sad...what a diff a year makes. The two of them (especially Bethany) should watch it.
    Also--look who one of the hosts is---(for you Survivor fans), none other than the Queen of the Tribe, Parvati!

FORT Fogey

Watching the reunion today, I saw a clip of Bethenny and Jill talking earlier in the season, and it looked like they were getting into a productive conversation - until Luanne walked in and said "Okay, Jill, Let's go!!" before it could go anywhere. Maybe this was already discussed when it was originally aired, but did anyone else notice that?

Yes, that's why Lu is delusional if she thinks we buy that she's not taken sides. She is Jill's guard dog and has been all season, sneering at those who are not on "Jill's side".
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3931623;
    I SO enjoyed seeing Bethenny, Ramona and especially Alex hold their own. Not only that but just get the truth out there......LuAnn thinks she is entirely way too good for everyone, when in reality she is not, Jill is plain and simple....a mean girl and Kelly is just out right crazy.

Really loved watching it!
    I read that Alex probably was not renewed, too bad because she's just getting interesting. Right on, Jillzarin is mean, and smart enough to know better. KelHelly- she's mean and dumb; she has a teflon brain.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3932354;
    Yes, that's why Lu is delusional if she thinks we buy that she's not taken sides. She is Jill's guard dog and has been all season, sneering at those who are not on "Jill's side".
    Oh absolutely! But this was more than that - it seemed like she almost had a vested interest in Jill and Bethenny not making up?

+ Reply to Thread