+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 441 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3930248;
    Looks like something screwy happened to FORT this afternoon - the threads I read are deleted back to where they were before the upgrade yesterday, and the Bethenny notification redirects to a screwy error message on FORT. I tried sending an email to FORT via "contact us" below, but it came back as a bad address.
    I noticed some odd things happened too. Some of my posts, even on other threads disappeared. I think some of them were actually posted after the site was down for the day. I guess I'll just wait if see if the situation resolves itself. I hate to repeat myself. Maybe we can straightne it out by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3930562;
    Yes, she did that and maybe that's what seemed wrong or boring or whatever. She just kept talking and talking and finally I just stopped listening. I'm assuming that there will be plenty of drama, on the 3rd, reunion show. Of course BRAVO will save the best for last! I really wish that someone would call out Kelly on the way that she argues. Of course if they did, the discussion would sound something like this: "You do! No! You do! No YOU DO! Noooooooooo Y-O-U DO! No, no , no Youuuuuuuuuuuuu dooooooooooo etc.... The problem isn't that Kelly has her own opinions of the others. It's that she isn't capable of having a real discussion with them. Why can't she put 3 words together? She has a job and writes (I think) so you would think that she could make sense (a little). There was one show (the one that Ramona asked Kelly about her boob job) where they were at a large table with a bunch of young models. Ramona was acting badly and there was a bit of a commotion. The wives all got up from the table and (I think) that Kelly made a point of stopping and telling the models how pretty they all looked! I thought that it was very nice! It happened really fast and you couldn't hear it very well but that little thing said something about her to me. She was the only one that acknowledged those girls! She was the only one that did the right thing (that I could see) when they left the table. I think that (maybe) she behaves just fine when she's in her own element but isn't very good when it comes to a bunch of women talking about relationships. Maybe the countess was right when she said that, that's the reason why Kelly doesn't have any girlfriends. She just hates talking about feelings or relationships and just can't do it (for whatever reason). I don't mind her acting crazy because it makes for great TV! I just wish that she could speak like an adult and not rely on childish come backs for all of her arguments.
    This^
    Also, I agree with Betheny that Kelly can not/or should not make claims about her if she can't substantate it with facts. she has yet to say what publication B's words about her and her family are in, what was said, or even when this happened. I think Kelly bumbled through and said something to the effect of it was with you were with somepeople at something last year and those were Kelly's "facts". It makes Kelly look bad (big surprise). If she acts this stupid with everyone in her life it's no surprise that anyone is speaking badly about her in the press. Maybe it's her assulted ex from last year; maybe it was Bravo's crew. I'm sure lots of people off camera in her life think that she's nuts.
    I wish Andy would ask her point blank, what is her proof that B said anything about Kelly and what publication is it. She probably wouldn't answer and ask Andy what is he doing right now and why does he look like Al Sharpton.

Whether or not Kelly is on another planet, she is a 40 year old woman living on her own and should have to play by the same basic rules as the rest of us. If she makes an accusation against someone saying she has proof ... show your source. Otherwise, close your 5th grade mouth.

I know the show is taped and over, but I would LOVE for Bravo to give us another 30-60 minutes where each one of them back up what they've accused all along this season. They can use a dolly to bring in the paper trail on Jill.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I have been doing some digging on Kelly since she is from the same hometown as me and I have yet to find her "most charitable award". She went to bascially THE best school here and everytime I drive past it I think WTF!!?? HOW DID SHE GRADUATE??!! She is just like alot of the girls here. Stuck in the 80's with their speaking and thinking. AND...The girls in the Midwest have lots of one night stands
    I knew when that convo came up on the boat she would pull the "I'm a Midwestern Girl" crap. I even said it right before she did. Why can't B "represent" us midwestern girls and not Krazy Kelly?
    Sorry kinda long...been wanting to say that for a long time. If I do find out about any "awards" or anything of course I will provide links. Somehow I think it was Most Charitable to Unicorns though.
    OH! and our paper did an interview of her and she sounded a little off in that too.

I think she must have a "handler" that stays off screen and is forbidden to be addressed by anyone else. This person fills Kelly's days with talk of sunshine, bunnies, lollipops and cartwheels. When she had to do her community service, she probably pouted until this handler told her it was "for charity". This person somehow missed the renewal retreat, and Kelly was on her own. Not understanding about real world situations, she invented her own and became belligerent, twisting it in her mind to being victimized. That would account for the strange behavior ... ??????

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3930496;
    I think that I did too!!!!
    Anyway, about the reunion show..... I like Bethenny but am I the only one who got tired of her talking sooooooooooooo much, last night? She didn't shut up! I was surprised that the other women let her go on and on for so long. I just hope that the next two reunion shows aren't all about her.
    Kelly argues like a little kid! It's almost like she's doing the "I know you are but what am I?" type of argument. I wish that they had some kind of therapist sitting there to keep the argument on point and to call her on the weird way she brushes others off. It's very childlike and strange.
    I didn't think BF spoke too much -- I felt she had the most to say as a lot of the issues were between her and Jill. I thought it was give and take responses to whatever they were "discussing" at the time. And Jill initially took the high road -- she kept her mouth shut because she didn't want to be "nailed to the cross" by the public. She definitely was on her guard because she was terribly concerned about further damage control. Just my opinion.

And, boy, she was finally exposed for what she really is. Yesterday, she tweeted and put on her Facebook this link: Real Housewives of NYC Reunion Part One: Jill Zarin’s Hellish Day in Real Housewives of NYC “Court” | DBKP - Death By 1000 Papercuts - DBKP

...saying that she found this interesting article about someone who changed their mind about her (Jill). And let me tell you, it's the biggest anti-Bethenny link. So, she is still trying to turn people against Bethenny and a lot of people picked up on it. Talk about digging yourself in deeper. Wow. I wasn't fooled for a bit by her performance on the reunion show.

Judging from the previews, looks like everybody is gonna' get their say. Can't wait 'til they get to Kelly, it's gonna' be a crucifixion - I hope. And Bethenny and Ramona are the only ones who can give it to her good or get their point across. Love Alex, but she doesn't come across as strong enough to get her point across.

Either way, I'm ashamed of myself for even getting involved in this s***.

I agree, most of the viewer comments/questions were directed to either Jill or Bethenny. Luanne had to insert a comment or two in to make herself seem relevant.

I cannot believe that this whole J vs B fight became so huge I forgot about Ramona's catwalk. I LOVE Ramona.

I also wish Bravo would be right there with camera footage refuting Jill's dishonest claims everytime. I want all of her catty remarks displayed. And I was disgusted that Lu didn't own up to her double standard by choosing Team Jill and telling Alex to stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3931043;

And, boy, she was finally exposed for what she really is. Yesterday, she tweeted and put on her Facebook this link: Real Housewives of NYC Reunion Part One: Jill Zarin’s Hellish Day in Real Housewives of NYC “Court” | DBKP - Death By 1000 Papercuts - DBKP
    I watched the reunion twice & I don't recall Jill issuing an apology and Bethenny then lashing into her. I recall Jill making excuses about having a bad day and coming across as entirely insincere (except, actually, when she apologized to Alex for calling her "ugly;" that's where Jill's entire body language showed sincerity). I think that over the course of the Reunion Part I, Jill admitted to some things, and I think when the topic of the J vs. B feud was opened, Bethenny started telling her side of the story. I don't recall Bethenny opening a tirade against Jill after any sort of apology from Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3931066;
    I also wish Bravo would be right there with camera footage refuting Jill's dishonest claims everytime. I want all of her catty remarks displayed. And I was disgusted that Lu didn't own up to her double standard by choosing Team Jill and telling Alex to stay out of it.
    OMG, Lulu lied through her teeth -- and Kelly? Geesh, saying she NEVER mentioned Bethany's name at any time and doesn't gossip. Sad thing is I think Kelly thinks she was attacked because she twists everything everybody says -- has no sense of humor and takes everything literally. Even her prudish attitude is out of kilter due to the fact she doesn't consider her posing nude in Playboy. Do you remember when she told Alex to close her legs and then she and Jill exchanged a look. I mean, Alex sounded angry when she said it. I feel she is slow and somewhat dim-witted. I mean, with her background with modeling, social circles and her ex, it's so amazing that she has no savvy whatsoever. It's very odd.

And the "I don't remember" and "Show me" defenses Jill kept spouting off. Right -- as if Bethenny had copies of the e-mails in her purse. Gawd, please let it be over -- the whole thing.....................'til then, will be glued to Parts 2 and 3....and unwind when I'm driving to Vegas next weekend.

You must read the link Jill's promoting for everyone to read. Sad, sad, sad. Can you imagine her having the nerve after the reunion? She really should have kept her mouth shut cuz everything backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3931143;
    I mean, Alex sounded angry when she said it. I feel she is slow and somewhat dim-witted. I mean, with her background with modeling, social circles and her ex, it's so amazing that she has no savvy whatsoever. It's very odd.
    Woops..........I mean Kelly sounded angry when she said it.

+ Reply to Thread