Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Aww, poor Cookie. My heart hurts for her
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It's so hard when our beloved pets pass away. I feel very sad for Bethenny and Bryn.
    Queen B likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It's so hard when our beloved pets pass away. I feel very sad for Bethenny and Bryn.
    It's the worst.
    Imperfect1 and Queen B like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

RIP COOKIE.
    KAREN

Oh, I'm so sorry for Bethanny and her little girl. It's heartbreaking.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.

Bethenny was on Andy Cohen last night.
    Andy thanked her for being on his show last night in light of the fact that the dog died yesterday.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate you correcting the demeanor, for, sadly, there seem to be a few here that no longer give a damn about making personal attacks against fellow FORT members.

I'm not from NY, but if I am aware of a prior plea deal where a defendant was offered no dropping charges and mandatory anger management classes as a plea deal, followed up by a prosecutor dog piling additional charges AND, then, a couple of months later the plea deal changed to simple no contact for six months, all charges dropped and no anger management classes? Regardless of whoever involved, leads me to believe the prosecution and the courts changed mindset after an updated review of facts.

It's no secret that Bethenny HATES her ex-husband, Jason, berates him regularly in public, and even accused her MIL, in court hearings, of fraud (an accusation that never amounted to a hill of beans).

It was a bad marriage. We get it and Jason might have even been a bad husband. But, it's time for Bethenny to stop. Just stop ...
    Sadly I have noticed this too. A few members' respsonses often seem very rude. I know that the written word often looks differently when how we mean it but I do think a little extra "courtesy" would help.( I plan to watch myself in this area too) A while back I almost decided to stop reading/posting be of some of the remarks/styles. This should always be a fun place.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

"B Strong and Delivering Good - dedicated to helping individuals and families affected by recent disasters"

For those who are interested in volunteering or donating to any of the recent hurricane and earthquake disasters, Bethenny Frankel is still working tirelessly to assist those who have been affected. Her program, 'B Strong' has partnered with many individuals and organizations who are helping to provide disaster relief. One of the organizations that aids in these endeavors is the national charity 'Delivering Good'.

(You can volunteer or donate by going to this website):
    B Strong Disaster Relief – Delivering Good

"Hi, I'm Bethenny Frankel and my B Strong program for women and their families in crisis is working with the national disaster relief charity Delivering Good to provide people affected by the recent natural disasters with much-needed gift cards, bank cards and critical supplies.

B Strong and Delivering Good are working with community partners on the ground throughout the affected areas to assess the most pressing needs and provide help. The supplies will help people deal with their immediate needs, and the gift and bank cards will allow people to choose exactly what they and their families need when shopping is available.

Please donate and we will work with our partners and other companies to provide gift cards, bank cards and critical supplies to help stabilize their lives and replace what was lost during recent disasters."
    GolfGrrl likes this.

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/11/bethe...y-of-daughter/

I would think after years of litigation for the divorce, Bethenney would want to stay out of the courts.
    beerbelly and ryansmommy like this.

This is what she's wanted all along. Curious as to how she'll spin it on the show.

+ Reply to Thread