+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 441 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Jill is her own worst enemy. No one can do to her what she does to herself.

Jill: I'll be your 5th media consultant: (and I'm advising for FREE)
    1. APOLOGIZE. You haven't yet. An apology does not include the word "but". There is no justifying the behavior you are apologizing for. Let me get you started .... "Alex, I apologize for my digs about your family and for running away from you when you tried to have an adult conversation with me. I am now aware of my wrongs, and will endeavor to avoid this type of behavior in the future." You might also try that with all of your cast mates. Rewatch the season, take notes on your digs, and make amends. It would be so worth it.

2. STAY OUT OF THE MEDIA. Your show is done, over, and nothing you can do now will make up for the abhorrent behavior we witnessed during the season. No more interviews, no more Facebook, no more book reviews. If you attend a book signing and someone addresses this issue, admit that your behavior was beneath you and change the subject.

3. Record yourself as you go along your day, then have an objective person you trust listen to the tape and point out every negative comment you make about others. This is especially appropriate if you go to someone else's event. Practice the Positive. If you can't say something nice, keep your trap shut.

4. NO MORE EXCUSES, "This is me, I can't change." If this is so, say goodbye to your public. Expect your book sales to suffer (which affects both your mother and sister), and Zarin Fabrics to lose customers. I don't believe Zarin would ever go out of business, but why on earth would you make Bobby share your consequences.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think a contestant on The Next Great Artist (or whatever it's called) is Luann's niece, Nicole Nadeau. She looks familiar from last season of RHONY.

Did anyone see the preview of tomorrow's reunion show? (bravotv.com)

Oh God.............Kelly at it again/still. I can't take it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3928506;
    I sent Showbiz tonight an email asking them to stop using Jill Zarin as a special guest. XD I had to tone back what I wanted to say because I want them to take me serious. But really, why is she being asked to comment on topics she knows NOTHING about? Like she knows Lindsay Lohan or Gary Coleman.
    OMG, I thought I was the only one who was annoyed when I saw her. I thought they had a lot of nerve of even asking her. I resented it and did change the channel. Think I'll contact them, too.

FORT Fanatic

I just hope the reunion show is impressive. I want Andy to ask the tough questions like "Um Kelly, what the heck happened that night on the Island" and "Jill, did you really scream at people on Amazon.com?"

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3929578;
    I just hope the reunion show is impressive. I want Andy to ask the tough questions like "Um Kelly, what the heck happened that night on the Island" and "Jill, did you really scream at people on Amazon.com?"
    If you go to bravotv.com, they show a little clip between Kelly and Bethenny. Looks like nothing's changed. Also just saw a clip on TV showing Jill getting up and walking away.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3929538;
    I think a contestant on The Next Great Artist (or whatever it's called) is Luann's niece, Nicole Nadeau. She looks familiar from last season of RHONY.
    It's true. I wonder if it's on Nicole's mother's or father's side? I watched the Next Great Artist and thoroughly loved it.

Nicole is gorgeous. They showed a picture of her father and he is smokin'! Good looks definately run in the family.

She describes herself as being somewhere in between design and art, and I can see that about her. I wasn't completely in love with her portrait on tonight's show, but she some of the 3-dimensional stuff they showed in her clip looked interesting so I'd like to see more.

So are the reunion show and Bethenny on back-to-back at 9 at 10 this week? And did I see somewhere that the reunion is "part 1"?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3928506;
    I sent Showbiz tonight an email asking them to stop using Jill Zarin as a special guest. XD I had to tone back what I wanted to say because I want them to take me serious. But really, why is she being asked to comment on topics she knows NOTHING about? Like she knows Lindsay Lohan or Gary Coleman.
    I felt the same way when Nene (Atlanta) was on the red carpet for some awards show. Well, she wasn't exactly on the carpet. She was up on some balcony with another host type person and they were being asked their opinions, of the outfits ,by the real red carpet hosts. It was soooooo embarrassing because Nene was so out of her element! She had nothing to say (a first)! I wonder just who's great idea that fiasco was?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3929670;
    So are the reunion show and Bethenny on back-to-back at 9 at 10 this week? And did I see somewhere that the reunion is "part 1"?
    Then Bethenny is on Wacth What Happens. I think we are going to be in Bethenny overload tonight.

+ Reply to Thread