+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 439 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree2609Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3890917;
    Jill was always one of the msot popular Housewives. It's incredible to see how quickly she's become one of the least favourite.
    It sounds like it's entirely of her own doing too.
    its so true, and each week I think she can't possibly get worse and more snarky, yet she tops herself every time! she is truly horrible!

it really is kind of ironic that this year Jill has a book out about traditions her mom taught her about being a good person, and LuAnn has a book out this year on etiquette, and neither of them have ever acted worse on the show than this year! Any shred of likeability that those 2 used to have is so long gone. Their books' publicists must be so pissed! lol

Jill can't be nice to anyone ... slamming her new bff's evites. Probably because she's hanging out with the new girl instead of at the cool table with her at lunch.

There is a reason that no one asked any of you for your advice about this pregnancy ... "you are done". That means over. kaput. don't call. doesn't exist for you. DUN DONE. Btw, mean girls (Lu and Jill), please wait by the phone for her personal phone call. I would like to see that ... missing parties and all kinds of events because "surely she'll call US." Get Over Yourselves.

One thing I did like ... Lu and Sonja out talking Jill and redirecting the conversation. Loved Jill's face. First, she was hacked because they were together without her, and then they didn't stick to the phone script Jill had in her head.

Also, loved the tidbit that Silex knew everything about Jill last summer ... except Bobby's health. Hmmmmmm.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Per Bethenny, her new show, 'Bethenny Getting Married?' will premiere June 10, following the Housewives' reunion.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3892981;
    Per Bethenny, her new show, 'Bethenny Getting Married?' will premiere June 10, following the Housewives' reunion.
    Great! I'm looking forward to Bethenny without the venom and craziness of the other housewives (although seeing Alex on Bethenny's show would be fine). I'm fascinated by all of the 'characters' on all of the Housewives shows, but I am so sick of the in-fighting. For me, it's just no fun to watch --- I'd rather watch them doing all the stuff they normally do --- maybe vicariously enjoy their lives a little. . .

Did anyone notice in last night's preview that Jill decided that she really wants to be part of Bethenny's life afterall???

Of course she does. She wanted to be the Matron of Honor & have Bobby give Bethenny away. Then there would be the baby shower to consider. This would all have to be all about JILL.

It's over Jill, you're done.

Jill has gone straight from nasty to stalker; obsessed with her "famous" persona. It's about time she took that lickin' she so richly deserves. IMHO KeHelly and LuLu are just as bad, evil women.

By the way LuLu-

How are the book sales going?
    Worse that whose?
    Oh, really, Jill's?
    That bad, huh?
    You think sales will improve when?
    Oh, really?
    Which dollar store do you mean?
    Uh, huh.
    And you say they bought them for five cents a copy?
    Really!
    Sure, thanks for the heads-up, we'll watch for that new release.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3886187;
    The older thread was causing some people problems, so we're going to open a new thread with the hopes that a smaller thread will be accessible to everyone.

Have at it.
    I wrote this whole long recap and it looked like it was accepted on the other thread and now <gone>.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MarlaD;3890350;

"Well it wasn't a very fancy evite, I can tell you didn't put much thought in to it, but oh well, whatever..."

God I despise this woman.
    Why is the Matroness of all that is Mannerly sending out evites?

Really, it's a bit infra dig..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3890401;
    You know what they say about payback, so I think Jill got what she deserves. This is a woman who played a personal message from Bethanny to LouAnn. And also pretty much told Bethanny that we are done at Ramona's house when Bethanny tried to talk to her. I think Countless is eating this up right now, because now she has Jill all to herself. Like Alex said on Andy's show, it just kept building up of all the mean things Jill had said about Alex's family.

So now Jill can just go somewhere a play the poor me game all to herself.
    The thing is - if Jill really meant that she and Bethenny were 'done' why was she so upset at the message back? She should have just said "Indeed we are, how convenient to have it confirmed by that woman."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3890608;
    I admit to misjudging Alex a bit. She still has times when she's pretentious, which I don't like, but I think most of what I saw the first season was insecurity and shyness that came across as pretention. The less she pretends to be what she thinks a "socialite" is and the more she gets more comfortable with who she is and it comes through in the show, the more I like her more
    None of these people have any credible pretensions to being a 'socialite.' "Social, light" maybe.

+ Reply to Thread