+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 441 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3923121;
    It's a little snoozy.
    Well, maybe that's a good thing this week. I can't even watch the St. John episodes without getting spittin' mad at Kelly. Even if she's got something serious going on, it is really hard to listen to her being so cruel.

All I really want from the reunion show is a little accountability, from "I'm all about accountability" Kelly, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Still looking forward to the reunion though.

Andy Cohen tweeted that he's showing some of the reunion footage on WWHL tonight @ 11.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3923121;
    It's a little snoozy.
    Oh well, more blood for the shedding at the reunion I suppose.

Such a touching scene when Ramona is looking at herself and her daughter in the mirror. Avery looked lovely, like Botticelli's model (though before that moment I was beginning to think she was a bit bratty, but she redeemed herself).

I was really happy Sonja stood up to Jill and reminded Luann she wasn't there (in St. John).

Bethenny's comment - "We're the anti-Jeffersons. We're moving downtown..."

Why was Simon wearing half a skirt?

I loved that Bethenny brought Cookie to the ceremony!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3923128;
    All I really want from the reunion show is a little accountability, from "I'm all about accountability" Kelly, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Still looking forward to the reunion though.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for Kelly to ever see that there is some accountability to any of her actions. She doesn't live on the same planet the rest of us do. She lives in "Kelly-World" and everything she says or does, makes perfect sense to her but not to the rest of us humans. How else can you explain how a person could use the words "fake double D's" as a negative when she herself has fake double D's (or C's?)
    I also think she's hired herself a new PR person to try to repair her image but there's only so much a person can do, short of a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3923191;
    Why was Simon wearing half a skirt?

I loved that Bethenny brought Cookie to the ceremony!
    I was wondering the same thing about Simon. I didn't notice the skirt until near the end.

That wasn't Cookie. It was Ramona's dog she was apart of the ceremony. Avery carried her down the aisle and then plopped her on Bethenny's lap when she walked by her. For whatever reason Avery decided a leash wasn't necessary and 'he can just walk around the place...who cares!'

Ramona and Avery both looked beautiful.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-04-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Last nights episode was pretty boring in comparison to the St John's episode.

Jill is still clearly delusional and thinks that 'this is how I am' is a good excuse for her behavior. I'm glad Bethenny basically told her that she didn't see any way they could be friends again. The only thing I wish Bethenny would have done was stick up for Alex when Jill said she was toxic. She did point out that Jill thought she was toxic too but I wish she would have said more like 'Alex has done nothing worse to you than you did to her so get over yourself'. Jill was being very fake and not listening to anything that Bethenny had to say; at the end she says all cheery 'do you want to do this again?' Seriously???

At the ceremony, Jill said to Bethenny that she hoped that they could start working towards repairing their friendship. Bethenny said 'you have a lot of changing to do..I'm serious'. I do find Bethenny a little over the top at times but it's moments like that that make me remember why she's one of my favorites.

Sometime during the reception you see Jill running from Alex. So now Jill has another person to be mad at for reasons that will never be clear.

Sonja looked pretty hot at the ceremony...I mean holy boobs! I think I like her, I liked how she told Jill to stop interrupting and that Jill was invited for 5 days not 1 and told Luann to basically shut it because she wasn't there.

Did anyone catch what Jennifer said about Ramona's party planner? 'Who would want their party planned by that?' The party planner was standing about 2ft from her and Jennifer turned her back to her to say that to Kelly. Yeah, she's real nice...nothing at all like the other ladies.

Kelly will never admit that she is wrong because in her world when she walks out the door there is sunshine. I laughed at what Bravo wrote about her at the end...I wonder if she gets that they are making fun of her.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-04-2010 at 10:10 AM.

Finally - an episode this season that didn't give me agita! Way too much Jill trying (with extremely limited success) to redeem herself and way too much Countess thinking of herself as a singer but other than that, no screaming and no hissy fits.

May I just say about my own comment earlier this week about Simon dressing for attention - well, I believe I speaketh sooth.

This was the only season where I had no desire whatsoever to watch any repeat episodes so I only lost about 12 hours of my life and not more. It was all so vile and thank G-d it's over now.

Oh, I will miss this show! The reunion looks good. Andy showed a couple scenes from it. One showed Ramona splayed out on the couch like she was melting and then she said she was hot and just stood up and walked away.
    At first I thought Jill was sincere about changing but at Ramona's wedding she said she was not going to change because this is who she is. So that fake apology to Bethenny was for damage control for her book's publicity.
    Ramona did not bother me this season. Same for Alex (and I will ignore Simon wearing a skirt to the wedding, WTF?). Sonja was OK and they didn't show enough of Jen for me to have an opinion of her. Kelly is crazy.
    I might be in minority here but I don't think the Countless can sing and I don't like her song. And why does her producer wear sunglasses inside all the time? I wonder if Bravo paid all those young women to come with him to the launch party.
    Well, the New jersey housewives are still on so I'll get my HW fix on Monday nights.

+ Reply to Thread