+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 432 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Any idea when this current series will wrap up? I'll be very interested in the reunion show, that's for sure!

Could Kelly's dress have been any shorter? She just looks OLD to me. Too much sun, for one thing.

Someone on another blog wondered if Bethenny had leaked the news herself. I have no idea.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3890974;
    Someone on another blog wondered if Bethenny had leaked the news herself. I have no idea.
    Oh, is Jill posting using an alias somewhere else as well?

I've watched a few of the reruns of season 1 and even though I really liked Jill in the first 2 seasons, it amazes me that the same episodes give me a different feeling about her this time around.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3890331;
    ^ 'The Message" from Bethenny to Jill via Alex was that B. is done with Jill and wants nothing more to do with her. Now I don't like Jill but I have to admit I thought Alex went about this the wrong way. She should have took Jill aside and told her this, not in front of all those people. But then that would not have made for good drama on TV.
    And how ignorant of Jill and Kelly to talk and use their cellphones at the Countless's book thing. Why didn't she call them out on their bad manners?
    Why was Kelly wearing big red underpants at Romeana's party? She needs to gorw up and stop dressing like a hooker.

I believe Kelly thinks her best feature is her legs and takes every opportunity to show them off.

I agree that Alex should have told Jill in private--- but it BOTHERED me so much that when she announced she had something important to tell Jill, suddenly everyone had to make some kind of comment and no one would shut up and listen to what she had to say! No wonder she got hives. Total disrespect of her in my opinion. When someone says they have something to say why would everyone suddenly have to start talking or making their own comments? Very rude and 'all about me' of them. But then look who we're talking about...

I liked Jill the most, but my eyes have certainly been opened lately. Such a little princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniac;3890892;
    RE: Jill's claims that she has done sooooooo much for Bethenney...

Yesterday Bravo played re-runs of Season 1 when everyone did not know everyone. Some of the girls were meeting for the first time. Bethenney seemed to be doing well for herself as she hosted events and connected well with other in her line of business. How does she owe Jill so much for her success anyway? They had just met.
    I think that in the last year, Jill and Bobby may have introduced Bethenny to the right people in order to get her Skinny Girl brand up and going. B has been shown this season alluding to this. Unfortunately for her, what she took as help from a friend, came with a huge price tag. I don't think B's assistant can be overlooked when wondering who leaked the pregnancy. Just sayin'
    CYA

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3891162;
    I agree that Alex should have told Jill in private--- but it BOTHERED me so much that when she announced she had something important to tell Jill, suddenly everyone had to make some kind of comment and no one would shut up and listen to what she had to say! No wonder she got hives. Total disrespect of her in my opinion. When someone says they have something to say why would everyone suddenly have to start talking or making their own comments? Very rude and 'all about me' of them. But then look who we're talking about...

I liked Jill the most, but my eyes have certainly been opened lately. Such a little princess.
    I agree with this. While Alex really should have told Jill in private (I lie, I love the public dressing down but I am pretending to be above that for a minute) everyone interrupting Alex and being rude like shows me how frustrating it is to be Alex on this show. I probably would have blown up too.

Jill and her crying fit...not buying it. She has dressed people down in public too so why is it all tears over a statement that was obvious (since Jill already said it herself). If I was in New York City I would pissed off at all these ladies ruining events with their drama.

Jill panicking because she forgot to twitter was the funniest thing about the show. It was awesome.

I think Jason was kinda harsh. He knew what he was getting into when he started dating Bethenny. She seemed visibly upset over the news being broken so I don't know why he was getting all pissy.

LuAnn is so pathetic. She only has screen time because she is holding onto random grudges. I laugh at her and her pathetic existence.

FORT Fanatic

Another blog thought it was a good idea that Alex delivered her 'message' in front of others because of the frequency when these women are told one thing and twist the truth in telling others about it later.

But it was horribly rude for people to keep interrupting Alex when she was speaking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3890608;
    I admit to misjudging Alex a bit. She still has times when she's pretentious, which I don't like, but I think most of what I saw the first season was insecurity and shyness that came across as pretention. The less she pretends to be what she thinks a "socialite" is and the more she gets more comfortable with who she is and it comes through in the show, the more I like her more
    I think she was so misunderstood. When you live in or work in Manhattan and your work involves knowing the right people, you have to have a certain demeanor to click with this group. You have to attend the same social events to know these people, and these people are well-connected and know everyone (who is social).
    Well, anyway, I like Sonia. She seems drama-free as of now. Not yet sure about new housewife, Jennifer. But Jill seems to have taken an interest in her.

I'm wondering if Andy knew about the pregnancy before hand. He really loves the drama.

FORT Regular

Jill is a piece of crap. It's funny how everything she does contradicts what she says. That message delivered by Alex was the same darn thing Jill has been saying this season, "Bethenny and I are done". Watched by millions of viewers, and eventually being seen and heard by her group of "friends". But of course, it's all about her, as she reminded us during LuAnn's speech about her book. She's rude, and has no class, and yet is always surprised when people turn against her. LOL.

She is increasingly jealous of Bethenny, for one, B is successful in her own right and doesn't have to rely on her spouse or a show to make money, unlike Jill. Now that her personal life is going well, Jill can't handle it. People like LuAnn and Kelly will feed her encouragement, but many are laughing at her.

+ Reply to Thread