+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 411 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree2169Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I started to wonder about Kelly and drug use last season and this season someone pointed out that the cat pee smell in Kelly's room on the yacht was the smell you get in a meth users room, so I did a little research. Here are the symptoms of chronic Meth use:

"If it's taken in large doses, methamphetamine's frequent effects are irritability, aggressive behavior, anxiety, excitement, auditory hallucinations, and paranoia along with delusions and psychosis. Meth abusers tend to be violent. Mood changes are also common, and the abuser can rapidly change from friendly to hostile. The paranoia produced by methamphetamine abuse results in suspiciousness, hyperactive behavior, and dramatic mood swings.

Other symptoms are dry skin, premature aging, false sense of confidence and power, low apetite, poor coping skills"

I also read that it causes blood sugar drops that lead to sugar cravings.

Interesting....
    Last edited by Duckyface; 06-03-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3922817;
    Hmmmm....strange. Must be a super obscure term that the "average guy" would never refer to a magazine as a book. I.e., Anna Wintour's "September Issue." (Vogue). Will bet majority of us on the planet never refer to it as anything but a magazine. Either way, am sure KKB thinks it's a book and "War and Peace" is a pamphlet.
    Well, like I said, it's an industry term, so the "average guy" doesn't use it.

FORT Fan

THANK YOU, Duckyface!!! I thought I was the only one that thought it! My research and experience in that area is a bit rusty, but after her recap of the trip to the others, I immediately thought that the signs were pointing to some serious drug abuse.

I don't think the names Francois and Johan are really going to stick out that much in school. I can think of kids I know that have names like Duke, Carson, Cayden right off the top of my head. People seem to be much more adventurous with their baby names nowadays. Unless they are naming them Lily, Emma, Hunter, or Zack. Those were the most common at my niece's kindergarten graduation celebration.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3922817;
    Hmmmm....strange. Must be a super obscure term that the "average guy" would never refer to a magazine as a book. I.e., Anna Wintour's "September Issue." (Vogue). Will bet majority of us on the planet never refer to it as anything but a magazine. Either way, am sure KKB thinks it's a book and "War and Peace" is a pamphlet.
    I'm not sure "War and Peace" has enough pictures in it to exist in Krazy Kelly's universe. If it does I'm sure it's just considered to be some sort of obscure, boring technical manual.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3922830;
    Well, like I said, it's an industry term, so the "average guy" doesn't use it.
    I understand. My point was that I didn't consider KKB in the "industry" so put her in the "average guy" category, so am sure she really does consider it a BOOK. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3922911;
    I understand. My point was that I didn't consider KKB in the "industry" so put her in the "average guy" category, so am sure she really does consider it a BOOK. Nothing more.
    And given the other half of her sentence, I'm sure you're right. And I doubt she would feel compelled to talk about how smart she is if it were actually true.

I hate that Krazy Kelly and I share initials in real life. It's creepy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3922911;
    Kelly actually did work in "the industry." She was a former editor at Elle magazine, and I think she still works for Gotham magazine.

I have never seen Kelly in magazines (until the show), so according to Kelly-standards, she's not a model.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3922950;
    Kelly actually did work in "the industry." She was a former editor at Elle magazine, and I think she still works for Gotham magazine.
    I thought of that when I initially posted; however, she didn't even know how to use a simple camera -- so, went ahead with my initial thought.

+ Reply to Thread