+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 411 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree2166Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I just watched the Kelly PSA re: Bullying.

That makes me so mad!

She is an absolute idiot. In my opinion, SHE was the bully. Why didn't she take her own advice and "leave the situation" if she was feeling threatened or bullied?

Oh man oh man I'm so mad right now. They better bring up this crap on the reunion show. And oust her from the island...Manhattan!

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3922258;

Oh man oh man I'm so mad right now. They better bring up this crap on the reunion show. And oust her from the island...Manhattan!
    Oh I know, I will be pissed if he doesn't point out her ill behavior on that tripped.

Of course we only saw the edited version, but keeping in mind that the ladies who were on the bachlorette trip ALL say that we didn't even see the worst of Kelly, Kelly was so obviously the biggest bully. She was the one who began every fight we saw. She said more and meaner things than all the other women put together. She wouldn't let them get a word in edgewise so they couldn't have said much of anything if they had wanted to.

On another topic I think some of these ladies don't understand what gossip is. One thing gossip ISN'T is talking to a friend about a situation in which you personally were involved, your impressions of it and your feelings about it, or a situation in which your friend was involved personally and giving them your advice and thoughts on it.

FORT Fogey

Jennifer Gilbert may or may not be back next season; won't be on the Reunion show.

New 'Housewife' Jennifer Gilbert Loses Airtime, Cut From Reunion Special

NEW YORK There will be someone missing from the upcoming reunion episode of the reality television show "The Real Housewives of New York City."

That's Jennifer Gilbert, an event planner who was quietly introduced in recent weeks on the Bravo TV show as someone arranging a party for housewife Jill Zarin.

Believe it or not, Gilbert wasn't just tapped to organize a party but to be a full-fledged cast member on the third season of the show, which follows a group of women as they juggle their careers, motherhood and busy social calendars. But she says she couldn't get any airtime.

"I don't know there's anything I could've done differently to advocate for myself without looking obnoxious," Gilbert says. "I found in a lot of situations if you didn't scream the loudest or say the meanest thing you weren't heard."

TV crews followed Gilbert for three months at her homes in New York and in the Hamptons. She was filmed for the show's open, but viewers rarely saw her.

"I was surprised because I really did film quite a lot," she says.

She wasn't the only new face added to the cast. Sonja Morgan also joined the show in Season 3, but she already knew Ramona Singer and LuAnn de Lesseps so it made more sense for her to be included in situations on camera.

Also, a big focus this season has been on a feud between Bethenny Frankel and Zarin, which caused alliances among the cast. In one corner, Frankel, Alex McCord and Singer. In the other, Zarin, Kelly Killoren Bensimon and de Lesseps.

Newbie Morgan, who pleaded not guilty this week to a misdemeanor drunken-driving charge, seemed to stay pretty neutral in the show feud, while if Gilbert had an opinion viewers never heard it.

"When I walked in I didn't know about the fight that Jill and Bethenny had gotten into," she says. "It was already on a train that had left the station so I was doing a lot of catch-up."

Bravo says it hasn't been decided whether Gilbert will return for the show's fourth season. Gilbert says if she does come back she won't channel her inner mean girl for good TV.

"It's not like I'm timid and afraid to speak my mind," she says. "I'm just not inappropriate, and I'm not going to say something that's mean just for the sake of saying it. That's never going to be me. If that's what they're looking for then I'm probably not the right fit."

The finale airs Thursday at 10 p.m. EDT. A reunion episode airs June 10

Just heard Kelly refer to Playboy as "the most infamous book in the world..."

Note to Kelly: The word "infamous" does not mean "really, really famous." They don't teach that in Columbia, the country?

FORT Fan

... and since when is it a book??

I just watched Kelly's Anti-Bullying PSA.

Bullying is not okay, she's right. BUT NEITHER IS A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN COMPLETELY BLIND TO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS THE ONE BEING A BULLY!!

Jeebus

I typed that in big letters so in case Kelly was reading this board since she clearly has an understanding of 'big' words (systematic, frenetic, stagnant).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;3920690;
    Well, one thing is for sure. If they are going to insist on calling their son something at uber lame as "Francois," either he is going to learn to fight like a bobcat, or he will never have lunch money. They might have well have named him Lisa or Sue. My money says dad has been in a fight or two, but they never involved him fighting back -- or winning.
    "Your speedo or your life!"

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3922393;
    ... and since when is it a book??
    To be fair, "book" is one of the industry terms for a magazine. I think it's primarily used, though, for business aspects of the operation, so one might say "Advertising for the September book is down 3%" or "The book closes in July for the September issue."

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3922372;
    Jennifer Gilbert may or may not be back next season; won't be on the Reunion show.

New 'Housewife' Jennifer Gilbert Loses Airtime, Cut From Reunion Special
    Very interesting.
    I have a lot of respect for her saying that.

It does sure seem like they are amping up the drama on all the hhousewives shows.
    I think they're showing a lot of Sonia because she's putting herself out there as the "cougar" of the bunch.
    Sounds like Jennifer may not be a cougar, or overly dramatic, or one to shout the loudest, so that probably translates to "Cut"
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread