+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 413 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree2187Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3920136;
    Too funny. My opinion changes daily, but I think my assessment of Kelly is simply that she has probably has success as a model at a very young age. While she worked and saw the world, very little of it was done on her own wit. Insteand, she was led from point A to point B to a marriange and subsequent divorce that left her with a ton of money but quite alone.

She does seem to be clueless about how to function professionally on her own (I view the Housewives series as 'work' as these women don't socialize outside the show - at least not much). And, she is probably o.k. socially within a certain circle of people, but beyond that, she is hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3920054;
    I don't recall if a nurse came on this blog or another one and said the an operation for thyroid cancer does NOT cut you ear to ear as Jill had claimed.
    I'm not a nurse but I was one of the people who said that. I know a couple people who have had thyroid surgery (my mother in law being one of them) and her scar is no where near from ear to ear. It's not a small scar but it's not as big as Jill makes it out to be. I was waiting for her to say that his carotid artery was severed and he almost bleed out.

FORT Regular

So, Jill didn't call Bethenny and tell her that Bobby had cancer and was having surgery. She refused to talk with Bethenny on the frequent occasions when Beth tried to make peace. She played the "get a hobby" thing countless times. But she's pissed because Beth didn't call her to tell about the engagement/pregnancy? Isn't she the one who told Beth repeatedly, "We are done!"
    Ramona invited Jill to the Virgin Islands. Jill said she wouldn't go, and ripped Ramona a new one later in the same episode for not calling her with the news of that Bethenny's father had died. Then she thinks it's okay to just show up--to a place where you're already not speaking to 3 of the 5 people who are there? After you'd chewed out the person paying for the trip?

I never watch this show without wondering how much is "real" and how much is engineered by the producers. My husband--who watches all the RHO...shows--says he thinks most of it is suggested by the crew.

Don't forget, Mize, Alex gave Jill the message 'we ARE done' from Bethenny and Jill thought it was the most horrible thing ever said to her.

Jill proves over and over that she can dish it but she cannot take it.

I would like to see a crossover ... send Danielle to NY and Kelly to NJ. That would be fun, and it's not too far away to try.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3920311;
    Jill proves over and over that she can dish it but she cannot take it.

I would like to see a crossover ... send Danielle to NY and Kelly to NJ. That would be fun, and it's not too far away to try.
    or better yet, send Danielle and Kelly to a mental hospital!! They could be roomies

FORT Fanatic

I was reading the New York Times today and they had a story by Emily B. Hager about a much-loved school cook who died. They quoted 6 year-old Francois van Kempen, 6, a first grader, who expressed his sorrow. The cook worked at P.S. 29 in cobble Hill, Brooklyn.

Was it Jill who said a few years ago that the parents better give their boys a nickname before they entered school?

I did a web search and confirmed that Alex's husband's last name is van Kempen.

jenni and jeff? oh please tell me there's another season of flipping out on the way!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3916816;
    I didn't notice any NY housewives in that spot, although I only saw it once. It's for Summer by Bravo, and NY housewives will be over by then so they might not be in the spot. But I love Jenni jumping in the pool & Jeff Lewis getting all splashed. LMAO!

I doubt there is another Francois van Kempen ... good for him!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread