+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 429 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I thought it was Sonja that told her to have a one night stand, but I guess Kelly is obsessed with Bethany so she thought it was her.

Anyways, I thought Ramona asked Jill to come on this vaca. very sweetly stressing how important her friendship was to her and that the trip would not be the same with out her. Sonja (who i'm liking more and more) graciously and sweetly accepted. Jill didn't want to go (and that's fine but at least be gracious about it) and she insulted Ramona to her face and then behind her back for daring to ask her. So Jill showing up and then getting upset over how Ramona is no longer her friend for not jumping up and hugging her and gushing over what a great friend she is - is a farce. Oh the irony. Jill HAS NOT been a good friend to Ramona so where does she get off bemoaning that they were friends for 15 years and how dare Ramona treat her that way? UGH Jill

FORT Fogey

Never mind what Simon was wearing. What was Kelly wearing to Jill's bash? It looked like a lace Victorian top that she forgot to fasten at the back (I laughed everytime she turned and you can see the back of her bra). And Sonja's dress unraveling was so funny because it happened in an inappropriate time. And Jill falling was so funny, too, because she's so self-centered and is so clueless about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;3916970;
    I thought it was Sonja that told her to have a one night stand, but I guess Kelly is obsessed with Bethany so she thought it was her.
    THANK YOU! I thought I was kellycakes (crazycakes) because I swore Sonja suggested the one night stand first and Bethenny just agreed. Kelly looking for any reason to say something ridiculous to Bethenny blames her for it.

It's obvious that there is something wrong with Kelly but the fact that she continues to twist reality makes me not feel a bit bad for her. AND her blog clearly suggests she still isn't taking responsibility (you know like what she told Ramona to do).

For someone who doesn't like chatter she sure does chatter alot. I mean, she will not allow anyone to speak she just keeps chattering until they give up or force themselves to speak. Also, everything she claims to hate she does...she's a gossip, she chatters, she talks about the past, she's mean, and on and on.

I have a little more respect for Luann because she took her head out her ass long enough to see that Kelly's stories weren't making sense.

I do like Sonja a little more now. I bet she slept with that artist...he was pretty hot!

Jill Jill Jill how completey self adsorbed and delusional can one be?

I thought it was ironic when Kelly was at lunch with Jill and the Countless when she said she didn't like to gossip. What was she doing then? She was telling the women about everything (in her mind) that happened on the trip. To me that's gossiping. I think she is a lost cause.
    I was glad the Countless was honest and did not agree with the way Kelly acted on the trip. 'Ho bag?'
    At least Jill seems to finally be listening to her sister and Bubby and is starting to realize her errors in the friendships with some fo the women.
    I can't wait to see her lunch with Bethenny next week.
    And I can't believe next week is the finale already!

You guys.... you can always chat about a show that is currently airing without spoiler tags. If someone from the west coast comes into the thread while East Coast is airing, then they expect to be spoiled so you're okay. It's only if you're talking about something that hasn't yet aired anywhere do you need to spoiler it. So you're all good, Omar.

watts.... I loved Sonja's line about her dress: "I've got my dress trained. Normally it's coming off right about this time!" She really has absolutely no shame about her sex drive. She's a trip.

Countess.... I can't quite forgive her yet for how delusional SHE is, but it was definitely nice to see that she was starting to approach the Bethenny situation a bit more rationally, and she was smart enough to sit back and 1) even listen to the two sides of the St. John trip fiasco and 2) properly deduce who was being more truthful. I still think she's a little instigator and her opinion is going to depend upon whomever she's sitting with at the moment. She's got a faux backbone.

Kelly... as whacko as she was on the island, I almost felt sorry for the fact that she was definitely on her own. I've been in a similar situation where I went on a trip with a bunch of girlfriends and they decided to spend the trip drunk off of their butts and picking up innumerous men. I was the odd-man-out and it was just an interminable feeling of sadness and desperation by the end of the trip. So.. I was prepared to have some empathy for how she was acting.. at first. But she picked each and every last fight with Bethenny with her passive-agressive digs at her being a chef/cook and then would claim Bethenny was attacking her? And then her nonsensical rants... OMG. I had hoped once she got back to NYC that she'd sleep it off and regain her sanity but then it continued. The girl has truly lost it.

Jill.... she is finally waking up, but still can't see that she's expecting it to all be on her terms. I hope she continues to grow and realize that she did this relationship irreperable harm, not Bethenny.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3916081;
    Pandora - I should have put a at the end of my comment, I did not intend for it to come off sharp or hateful and I apologize if that's what happened ... it wasn't the way I meant it.
    Mom - I think that's great of you to apologize. Some people are just so dang nasty on these boards. It's a relief to find the good people!

I laughed at the backhanded compliment from Luanne to Kelly. When Kelly was bragging about how she didn't like gossip and Luanne says, "Maybe that's why you have so few friends." I don't think Luanne meant any harm or even as an insult. It just came out that way. Now we really know why Kelly cannot have friends. I think she eventually attacks them. She will eventually do it to Jill and Luanne too.

I really feel for Kelly's kids. How sad. Her behavior of twisting the truth and fabricating facts cannot be good for them. I really hope their dad steps in. Is he involved in their lives? In those situations the kids end up having to take care of the parent who isn't in reality.

FORT Newbie

Presuming I remember correctly, it appears the thread structure is much flatter and simpler now, with only one thread per show and no "spoiler" thread. So, how long do we have to wait before we can comment on specifics of this evening's show?
    I'm on the west coast and the show airs at 7:00pm (with repeats after). I've been assuming we watch the show at the same time, with the west coast not having to wait till 10:00 to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3917050;
    I thought it was ironic when Kelly was at lunch with Jill and the Countless when she said she didn't like to gossip. What was she doing then? She was telling the women about everything (in her mind) that happened on the trip. To me that's gossiping.
    To Kelly that's Bethenny forcing her to retell a story that she had nothing to do with.

Now that the St. John's story is winding down, may I please go back to the first St. John's episode (the yacht) and comment on the utterly ugly & ridiculous bikini Alex was wearing? It had what, sparkly decals where nipples might naturally occur?

Another random comment - I'm not at all impressed by Sonja, mainly because she's overly impressed with herself.

I wonder if the sound crew gets an Emmy for amplifying Jill's "RaMOHHHHHHHHHHHHHna . . . . surPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!! " or if, G-d forbid, she really, really truly was that loud and brash. I'm all the way in NYC and it made me jump out of my skin.

Thank G-D this season is ending next week. It has been the longest train wreck I've ever watched. Although I'm sure the reunion show will be a gas . . .

+ Reply to Thread