+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 441 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Wow. When Jill showed up on St John the reaction of the other housewives was priceless. Alex shaking uncontrollably, Bethany speechless with dread, Ramona in 'ohno she di-un' disbelief, Sonya-- well Sonya, being the quiet diplomat she is, wisely stayed quiet. I guess all the bizarre antics and drama from Kelly had them not able to take any more. Loved having Jill (and Bobby, who I normally love,but lately not so much) put in her place and treated like she's been treating them!

PLUS--- Jill in her 'cute' little skating outfit heading out on the ice ready to impress everyone with her cuteness and skating ability... TAKES A HEADER!!! Not to be extra mean, but it would have been so funny if she'd run off the ice in tears, not to return! (I know,I know-- but she's so mean!) Good show tonight!

I hope I didn't spoil with what I put above! Are we not allowed to talk about the show yet?

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3916890;
    Anyone else like Luann a little bit more after tonight's ep, and her blog? It just made her seem a bit more rational at least. I've been hating on her for a while but I'm keeping an open mind.
    I follow so many shows, I don't really read outside of this site. Truth be told, I just don't care that much to put a lot of effort into it when I can be scuba diving or something. Aside from links that people have posted here I can't think of anything I've read elsewhere. Having said that though. just watching this epi I have to give Luann good marks for actually trying to get a balanced picture of what's going on. Same for Sonja. I think they are keenly aware that something is not right and if they are not careful they will become pawns in the Kelly/Jill game.

Most people don't bother getting a full picture. People just tend to believe the first thing they hear unless it directly affects them, family, or a close friend, so her actions tonight really reflect far better on her than all the tedious, santimonious clap trap about etiquiette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3916816;
    I didn't notice any NY housewives in that spot, although I only saw it once. It's for Summer by Bravo, and NY housewives will be over by then so they might not be in the spot. But I love Jenni jumping in the pool & Jeff Lewis getting all splashed. LMAO!
    Jill is right at the beginning. She's almost unrecognizable. Can they airbrush TV?

Maybe the spoiler issue isn't as important as with the shows that are judged in the course of the broadcast? Personally, I love reading details on here so I know what gems to look for. :-) Sounds like a good one tonight; I've been on the anti-countess bus lately so it will be interesting to see the change in LuAnn.

When Jill was invited, she rsvp'd "no thank you". If that changes, manners dictate that you contact the hostess and ask if the invitation is still open. Also, it being the last day of that vacation made it questionable anyway. Jill, everyone knows you just wanted camera time. You are the only one who wants your mug on tv.

At least Lu is acknowledging the discrepancy between the stories and the history of contradictions in Kelly's stories.

Again, Jill waits for the others to get their Bravo blogs in before she sends hers. I'm hoping B out waits her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3916911;
    Jill is right at the beginning. She's almost unrecognizable. Can they airbrush TV?
    You're not getting Kathy Griffin mixed up with Jill, are you? I haven't seen Jill in the spot, but maybe I've just missed her.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3916919;
    Maybe the spoiler issue isn't as important as with the shows that are judged in the course of the broadcast? Personally, I love reading details on here so I know what gems to look for. :-) Sounds like a good one tonight; I've been on the anti-countess bus lately so it will be interesting to see the change in LuAnn.
    Cool with me.

And now that that's out of the way, or at least until a Mod whacks me with a ruler.

WHAT IN BLUE HELL IS SIMON WEARING AT THAT PARTY?!?!?!?!?!?

Is he just going out of his way to look ridiculous now?

There are about 100 hysterical and utterly inappropriate comments ricocheting around the inside of my skull right now, but they are all SOOOO far over the line that there is just no way to make them presentable. I'm pretty sure their very existence is making the Pope cry right now anyway, and every time I think of a new one an angel's puppy dies. Just remember it's all Simon's fault.

That trip was jinxed, wasn't it? At the very end when the ladies who were left were trying to have a nice relaxing final island dinner--- Ramona chokes on a crab shell while everyone panicked and Sonya was yelling how she knew the Heimlich --- she'd done it on her poodle!! I was just thinking, ''what else is going to happen?" They had the 'island jumbies after them for true'!

Wow. I didn't think I could get more annoyed with Kelly, and then she goes off again tonight. Her revisionist history makes me want to scream! Does she really keep forgetting that the truth about what really happened is on tape?? Her explanation of why she called Bethenny a hobag is that Kelly was "trying to open up and have an honest conversation with Bethenny about looking for love" and Bethenny's response was, "HAVE A ONE-NIGHT STAND!!" Seriously? I think she really is delusional; she really believes that's what happened. arrggh!!!

And Simon looked like a toy soldier in his Little Boy Blue outfit.

+ Reply to Thread