+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 432 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3916839;
    Omar, I'm giggling hysterically at your pic.
    Me too. Can you do a video version where she is eating the jelly beans and you can see halfway down her throat every time she chews?

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3916816;
    I didn't notice any NY housewives in that spot, although I only saw it once. It's for Summer by Bravo, and NY housewives will be over by then so they might not be in the spot. But I love Jenni jumping in the pool & Jeff Lewis getting all splashed. LMAO!
    I think that you're right. Bethenny is in it but it's for her new show. I think that the redhead that I saw might be Kathy Griffin! I'm an idiot and should know better. Fun show tonight! I wish that it was 2 hours!

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3916839;
    Omar, I'm giggling hysterically at your pic.
    I know, right? I suspect it really is THE WORST pic of Kelly ever taken. I didn't really PhotoChop it either. All I did was crop out the rest of it (Bethenny glowing with child) and zoom in. In case you don't recognize that moment, it was at the peak of the "Wanna loli? / your mouth is full of knives moment" flip flop. I almost feel bad for putting it up.

A L M O S T ....but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3916840;
    Me too. Can you do a video version where she is eating the jelly beans and you can see halfway down her throat every time she chews?
    That'll take some work. I'll have to see what I can come up with. Maybe with a super exaggerated bulge going down her throat, like Daffy Duck eating a big pill or something.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;3916851;
    I know, right? I suspect it really is THE WORST pic of Kelly ever taken. I didn't really PhotoChop it either. All I did was crop out the rest of it (Bethenny glowing with child) and zoom in. In case you don't recognize that moment, it was at the peak of the "Wanna loli? / your mouth is full of knives moment" flip flop. I almost feel bad for putting it up.

A L M O S T ....but not quite.
    It's perfect! My daughter and I were watching the show again and I'm saying "Watch, watch, watch....Here comes that face"!!!!!!! Wheeeee! It's the best! On another note I'm thinking about making Alex's laugh into my ring tone!

Anyone else like Luann a little bit more after tonight's ep, and her blog? It just made her seem a bit more rational at least. I've been hating on her for a while but I'm keeping an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3916890;
    Anyone else like Luann a little bit more after tonight's ep, and her blog? It just made her seem a bit more rational at least. I've been hating on her for a while but I'm keeping an open mind.
    I am. I'm wondering if she saw how Jill became a 'monster' to the public and somewhat hated and didn't want the same reaction for herself-- especially with her new CD droppin.

FORT Fogey

I am really, really liking Ramona these days. And who would ever have thought she would come around to Alex? Love it.

Ok. I'm just getting back into the swing of things around here after several years of working non-stop. I'm fairly sure there used to be a regular show thread and also something like a "spoiler thread" where we could comment on the show as it was playing and still leave people in other time zones with the option of not having surprises revealed if they didn't want to know. Presuming I remember correctly, it appears the thread structure is much flatter and simpler now, with only one thread per show and no "spoiler" thread. So, how long do we have to wait before we can comment on specifics of this evening's show?

I want to be fair to people on the West Coast, but between biting my tongue about Kelly's fantasy version of the trip and seeing Simon at a party wearing what can only be described as jail bait kit for snaring a Victorian era pedophile, I'm about to pop a rivet!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3916897;
    I am really, really liking Ramona these days. And who would ever have thought she would come around to Alex? Love it.
    I have been feeling the same way. I was touched by the way she handled Kelly at the ice skating rink, the way she ran after Jill when she realized how hurt she was and tried to calm her down, the way she calmly defended Alex, the way she kept an eye on Bethenny all weekend... this is the first season I've seen her as someone I'd want to have as a friend, and someone who'd be a blast to hang out with!

+ Reply to Thread