+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 438 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2595Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3890331;
    ^ 'The Message" from Bethenny to Jill via Alex was that B. is done with Jill and wants nothing more to do with her. Now I don't like Jill but I have to admit I thought Alex went about this the wrong way. She should have took Jill aside and told her this, not in front of all those people. But then that would not have made for good drama on TV.
    And how ignorant of Jill and Kelly to talk and use their cellphones at the Countless's book thing. Why didn't she call them out on their bad manners?
    Why was Kelly wearing big red underpants at Romeana's party? She needs to gorw up and stop dressing like a hooker.

Did this happen after Jill asked Bethenny to meet her? I saw the clip where B sits down and Jill says 'thanks for coming'. What happened at that meeting?

Then did B tell Alex that she was finished with Jill? Did B ask Alex to tell Jill this?

That seems weird. Maybe she should have just ignored her...as Jill would have gotten the message at some point. Why put Alex in the middle?

The clip where Alex tells Jill that she is a mean girl and in high school wasn't last night?

I appreciate your updates. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3890404;
    I wonder who spilled the beans about Bethanny's preganacy?
    Bravo filmed the pregnancy test. People operate Bravo cameras. Just sayin'.

I was surprised Alex was willing to speak to Jill for Bethenny, despite whatever issues Alex had with Jill, and I was surprised Bethenny even considered it because she's not shy about confrontation. So I think that even if Alex had pulled Jill aside, it would not have been right.

As for Jill in this episode - that needs its own thread altogether! If I start ranting now, I might be done by the time of the reunion show. Maybe.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;3890416;
    Did this happen after Jill asked Bethenny to meet her? I saw the clip where B sits down and Jill says 'thanks for coming'. What happened at that meeting?

Then did B tell Alex that she was finished with Jill? Did B ask Alex to tell Jill this?

That seems weird. Maybe she should have just ignored her...as Jill would have gotten the message at some point. Why put Alex in the middle?

The clip where Alex tells Jill that she is a mean girl and in high school wasn't last night?

B. and Jill have not yet met face to face. After the news broke about Bethenny's pregnancy she and Jason decided how to handle the situation. I.e. first call his parents, then call friends. They were going to confirm the pregnancy. After B. goes through the shock and anger after the pregnancy is revealed by a blogger, Jason goes through the shock and anger, and they decided among themselves how to handle the situation, Jill unilaterally tells the press that the pregnancy is just a rumor. She then sends a text (I think it was a text and not a voice mail) to Bethenny where Jill told B. that Jill had spoken with the press, told them it was a rumor, and that Bethenny should also just say that the pregnancy is a rumor. B. really not happy about Jill, with whom she has no contact and was dismissed constantly when she tried to resolve their differences. When Bethenny called Alex to tell her about the pregnancy and what had happened with Jill, it was decided that Alex would deliver B.'s message at Ramona's event that evening.

In the individual interviews it comes out that Alex had been upset with Jill for a long time, and that delivering B.'s message was just as much about her confronting Jill in general as about supporting B. Next week it looks like we'll be seeing the "..you are a mean girl statement."

Jill felt that Alex had thrown a glass of water on her after Alex delivered B's message. Alex was aware that delivering B's message was going to forever change her relationship with Jill.

FORT Fanatic

I'm new to this group, but is this Ramona's first haircut......ever? My goodness, she talks about it constantly!

Also how old is Sonja's child?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;3890416;

I'd rather not watch this show either, but it's like watching a train wreck. Why don't you watch it and suffer along with the rest of us?
    Last edited by rebotco; 04-30-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Alex, with her new hair color and capped teeth looked very pretty on Andy's show & she seems so darn normal now. And Simon actually came off having a sense of humor and a nice-guy attitude. Amazing! The first couple seasons I thought they were downright freaky. How things change!

IMHO Alex had silently suffered through plenty of Jill's nasties, so it was about time to stick it to Jill. Even though a public dressing down was wrong, I understand why Alex did it - wow did she suffer for that decision, hives and all, but after Alex put her foot in that door she gutted it out. Good for her. Andy's tweet question got (I think) 77% in favor of Alex. That's 77% against Jill - very funny.

If Bethenny hasn't already done so, I think she should get far away from the Bravo scene. She is so bright, has a successful writing career, a fine husband, and now a baby- all Bravo can possibly do for her now is ruin her life.

Jill, Kelly, LuLu - I just cannot stand them. Oh, Ramona, well, she's a crazy one. It's a wonder anyone works for her after seeing the insanity that goes on in her work environment. Employees must hate her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Has anyone seen Jill's blog this week? She did it interview style, like someone was asking her questions. Way to avoid having to talk about your meanness Jill.

I used to actually like Jill especially when she was with Bethenny. I think that her "fame" as a E-list star has finally gome to her head.

She had absolutely no right to speak to the press on Bethenny's behalf. If she was asked about the rumor all she needed to say was "no comment" or "you will have to ask Bethenny about that". Since when did she become Bethenny's press agent since in her own words, she & Bethenny were DONE?
    Jill just feels the need to take over everything & be the center of attraction. That TV interview with Bobby, she took over that entire interview thus making Bobby irrevelant. She has to be the one who seeks out the press to deny Bethenny's pregnancy. The Kodak promo was all about her & she crtiized Romana because she was disrespecting HER at HER event.
    Wasn't Jill doing the exact same thing with Kelly at Lulu's book promotion?

BTW am I the only person who thinks the dress Jill wears in the openning of her segments to be unflattering. IMHO it calls too much attention to her mid-section & hips.

I think Bethenny was telling her dog to shut-up & go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3890380;
    I don't think Sonja is that old - - maybe early or mid 40's. I think Ramona is the oldest of the group - - early 50's. Jill is late 40's, Luann mid to late 40's, Kelly is early 40's, Bethenny is late 30's, and Alexa mid or late 30's.

According to the web, Sonja is 46 and has a 9 year old daughter, Ramona is 53, Kelly is 41. I can't find Jill's birthdate anywhere but she looks older than late 40's to me.

Jennifer, the event planner meeting Jill last night is suppose to be the newest addition to the show along with Sonja.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3890561;
    According to the web, Sonja is 46 and has a 9 year old daughter, Ramona is 53, Kelly is 41. I can't find Jill's birthdate anywhere but she looks older than late 40's to me.

Jennifer, the event planner meeting Jill last night is suppose to be the newest addition to the show along with Sonja.
    Wow, Kelly looks a lot older than that to me. I would have guessed just from looking somewhere late in her 40's.

I want to go back and watch the whole Bethenny/Alex convo where it's decided Alex will give the message to Jill. I got the impression that it wasn't Bethenny's intent at first, but Alex seemed eager to do it. She may just have wanted to help out Bethenny, or it may have been about getting up the courage to confront Jill about all the pettiness Jill has shown toward her in the past, all the hurt feelings. She hasn't seemed able to really confront Jill on her own behalf in the past, but maybe confronting her on Bethenny's will help her get up the courage to deal with all the meaness Jill has dished out toward her and Simon and their children.

+ Reply to Thread